LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Walking in diapers

15 minutes ago, willnotwill said:

Love the Ash video (Portland, OR by the way).    There used to be an eastern European site "diapergirl-in-public" that had one total diaper walk like that.  

Will, now you are dating us! From way back I vaguely remember "diapergirl-in-public".

Frankly I think Ash is more entertaining, because she seems so at ease.

Ages ago, when I still had bladder control, despite my OAB, I accepted the need to wear just-in-case diapers during long trips. In public ladies' rooms countless girls and women saw my Mom changing my diaper until I reached puberty. I took that in stride. But I never considered leaving a ladies' room until I had double-checked my diapers was hidden.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

I wear a long skirt outdoors nobody seems to notice even if I waddle about in the thicket multiple diapers I can put on although it is something I do not normally do.

• 1 year later...

I very like wearing diaper to the cinema. Before leaving house I drink couple glasses o water and buy something to drink to cinema. My first diaper in public wearing was Tena Active pullups. I wet them so hard and so many times that it started to leak slightly. Not because I just wanted that but I had to because i can't hold on urine. I never feel so helpless. After movie diaper was bulgy, soggy and veeery wet. I'm sure you can see it under my pants, I saw it in the elevator mirror. It only was just pull ups. 

Next time i put on Seni Quatro. And i did the same. Lots of drinking before cinema. After that diaper got much heavier, bulkier. I felt in my chaier that diaper got bigger. After the movie, when I got up, I felt that I had something huge and heavy between my legs. I was terrified. I was walking like a duck. I tray to cover my diaper with my jacket but people behind saw bulge on my butt. Fortunently there is no leak. Good memories. 

Now I don't drink that much before the movie to avoid that situation. 

This is a great question for me since my gait and balance is bad due to the Stroke I had and if I do walk and am always holding the hand of my caregiver/Miss Jen. Most of the time though I am in my chair being pushed by her. When I do walk and in a diaper especially when it is wet I probably waddle even more than I normally do.  No one really takes notice of me though because they see a noticable disability and they don't think anything of it. I even imagine people notice that I am wearing a diaper and they don't pay a bit attention to it. 

• 2 years later...
On 7/22/2019 at 9:09 AM, stevewet said:

I have got to the stage I no longer care what others think If they notice my nappy so what. Being incontinent I am seldom dry for long and my nappy does sag somewhat and might well be noticeable but if it bothers someone then it is for them to deal with.

Even sagging people don't notice sometimes 

I am definitely aware of my walking in public in a diaper. When I tried it, I immediately noticed a change in my gait (more waddle-y) even when dry. Decided to record myself in my place with different clothes and diapers on. While my walk wasn't as noticeably different as I thought, my wearing a diaper certainly was almost no matter what I wore. Helped affirm that I would never wear in public (again); I didn't/don't quite agree with diaper-related stuff being done/shown in public except for necessity (age/physical/medical/etc.), particularly AB/DL stuff. (I mean no offense or attack against those who do so regardless of need)

• Like 1