LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Ideas On Heavy Use Products?

My current nite wear is the Tranquility ATN medium. I'm a very heavy wetter at nite.

My problems are two fold, I'm having leaking problems with these.

Would the Bambino mediums hold more?

Also my medication "Seroquel" doesn't make me wet all the time, Only 2-3 times a week.

Are there any other products out there for an occasional nite wetter?

Any help on heavy daytime leak protection would be helpful also. :fish_h4h:

Or switch to cloth, if that's an option for you. You can make it as thick as you need, and it'll absorb even on the sides. I've never found a disposable that works as well at night as cloth diapers with properly-tucked plastic pants. And they're cheaper, in the long run, too.

They don't fit into every lifestyle, unfortunately... keeping a diaper pail around and washing diapers every few days can be a problem if you need to be discreet. But that's the only drawback, as far as I'm concerned.

Since I have urge incontinence, I usually wet heavily. I use pull-on cloth diapers with plastic pants day and night. My diapers have two layers of terry through the crotch and multiple layers of flannel over the terry. They’re expensive and the price just went up, so I don’t know what I’ll do when the ones I have wear out.

The advantage of pull-on diapers is that I can pull them down quickly. Sometimes at night, I wake up enough to know that I need to urinate. But if I sit or stand up, my bladder contracts and I wet my diaper anyway. I keep a portable urinal within reach next to my bed, and lots of times I can use it and keep my diaper dry.

During the day I can pull the front of my diaper down quickly at a “public” urinal just like regular underwear. No one knows I’m wearing a diaper. When I wear pin-on diapers, I have to find a stall, pull down my plastic pants, unpin one side, being careful not to drop the pin, and hold my pants up. The extra time often results in a flooded diaper, so I wind up having to change instead of just using the toilet.

Of course a drawback of cloth diapers is that they are bulky. I just wear pleated slacks or relaxed fit jeans a size or two larger and no one notices my diaper bulge. If you get used to wearing cloth, you’ll probably find that they’re much more comfortable than paper. If you’re determined to wear disposables, you might try wearing terry-lined plastic pants over them. That way, when your diaper leaks you’ll still have some protection.