LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tricked Into Being The Baby Cousin (Private for Danny and Diaperboy187)

Ashley Miller was a seventeen year old girl standing just a few inches above five feet and weighing only 125 lbs. She had long blonde hair, baby blue eyes, and considered herself pretty smart for her age. At the moment she was waiting for her aunt to pick her up from the airport glad she didn't see her cousin anywhere. Ashley hated having to be left somewhere with her cousin as it almost always ended up with her cousin making her have an accident and cause the family member to think she needed protection at night.

Due to her cousin half the family members insisted she wear a diaper or Goodnites during the night. She was glad her aunt hadn't seen her in a very long time so had no reason to think she needed protection. Finally she would be able to enjoy a stay without her younger cousin. Ashley continued to wait patiently for her aunt to arrive at the airport.

Mandy was panicking, knowing she would be late to pick up her nieces. 

They didn't get on but Mandy hoped that this time, things would be different. They hadn't seen each other for a number of years so she had hoped that they would be more mature and would be happy to be together. 

She had thought back to years ago when her eldest niece had worn night diapers "surely she won't need them now. Maybe I should get some just in case" I say to myself as I drive to the airport.

I pick up Lily my youngest niece first and talks about how things are going and to make sure she does not tease get cousin. 

Edited by Danny
  • 2 weeks later...

Ashley was very happy to see her aunt Mandy until she noticed Lily in the car already. She immediately began complaining "Aunt Mandy I thought it was just going to be you and me. Why is Lily with you ?" The last thing she wanted was her younger cousin convincing yet another family member she needed diapers. Ashley was determined not to let it happen this time and get back at Lily somehow.

Mandy glares at her niece. 

"I thought it would be nice for you two to spend some time together. And I thought you both would have matured by now seeing that you haven't seen each other for a number of years. But it seems that I was wrong. The last time you two were together, Lily thought that you should be in diapers. Maybe that's still the case? Because you're throwing a tantrum like a toddler. Should auntie put you in them maybe?"

She stops "let's get going. We have a big week ahead of us. I thought we would do some girly things like go to the spa and do some shopping. I thought that's what you'd both want?" 

"No please aunt Mandy no diapers ! I was just surprised to see Lily because my mom didn't tell me she was staying with you as well" Ashley begged Mandy hoping she didn't already have some diapers for her. She had no idea her mom had made sure to let her aunt know that she might need some protection especially at nighttime. Going over to the trunk she put her suitcase in it before climbing into the car and sitting by her cousin. Ashley knew she was going to have to try and get along with Lily so Mandy wouldn't think she was being immature or throwing a tantrum.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Mandy looks at Ashley "Maybe it's the only solution. Your mom told me you've wet the bed a couple of times and I can't take the risk. Maybe  this will give you the chance to spend some time together and it will teach Lily some responsibility."

Lily giggles but stops when she heard her aunt mention her "wait me? I'm not going anywhere near her diapers.  Apart from when they're clean. Ewww. Gross. You mean she'll actually use them? What a baby!!" 

Mandy glares at Lily again "what did I just say? Any more from you and you will wear them too"

Mandy has a think. "It's a bit of a drive so have you two gone potty so we don't have to stop? This is your last chance" 

"Please aunt Mandy I don't need diapers ! Please don't make me wear them !" Ashley begged Mandy not wanting to have to endure the humiliation of being diapered by another relative. She hoped since her cousin didn't like the idea of changing her the idea would quickly be forgotten. Although she hadn't used the bathroom since getting off the plane she was sure she could hold it for the drive. "I'm good Aunt Mandy" Ashlie assured Mandy eager to see her aunt's house.