LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

question regarding size

I should have tried this first before posting question ,  I just cut the wings off of one of my size large and tried to put it around my dog and it was almost too small so I already know a small will be to small. 

so I did place an order for some doggie diapers.

could someone tell me the average length of a size small adult diaper,  information is for my dog.
thankyou
So how long has your dog known about your desire to diaper him ,or was this a surprize?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

he is 14 yr old golden, can no longer get up or stand on his own,  I put under pads and towels under him but he is still getting other parts of his body wet so I am looking into diapers for him

• Like 1
he is 14 yr old golden, can no longer get up or stand on his own,  I put under pads and towels under him but he is still getting other parts of his body wet so I am looking into diapers for him
I was being a smart ass ,you however have my undying respect for caring about your dog .
I lost my partner last July after 11 1/2 years he was a Yellow Labrador ,I spent all night on the floor holding him ,if the rolls where reversed he would have done it for me . So please forgive my smart ass ,Thank You for Caring for him ,i am greatfull to know ,i am not the only one who would move heaven and earth for my partner .There's so much cruelty and unthinking people out there ,alot of people dont treat them like the family they are ,and it shocks me .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

it breaks my heart knowing I will not have him much longer and will do what ever I can to make him comfortable . he has been with me since he was just a pup. I can only hope he will be waiting for me at The Bridge.