LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Had A Nightmare

it goes like this: I'm walking down to my friend, Jamar's house. I see him outside and he gets shot by some guy. The guy runs away and i go to help Jamar. I take off my shirt, revealing the top of a diaper i was wearing and fold it and put it on his wound. The ambulance is a block away and he dies in my hands. One of the paramedics takes me into the ambulance while the other one puts a white shhet over Jamar. While in the ambulance, the paramedic cleans me up and gets all the blood off and then changes my diaper. At that point i woke up.

Awww, honey I’m so sorry you had a bad dream like that.

>> puts on psychoanalysis hat, boots, spectacles, and youth-Attends diaper (what? didn’t think I’d be a grown-up doctor did you?) And, speaks with a (terrible) Miss mock-Freud accent

Zee “walking to Jamar house” repreezents the distance you are willing to go toward your desires of having a Mommy. If zis walk was long, zen you are hard working and would go zee distance to make zure she is pleased with her experience as well as your own. If zis walk is short, you don’t really want to look for zis mommy, you want her to find you.

Zeeing the shooting means you are feeling zee pain of feeling alone wiz zees desires you have wiz diapers. Even zoe you can speak wiz many online, you long for a real life person to share zis all with.

Zee fact that Jamar dies, means you don’t have a lot of hope zat you will find success with your search.

The paramedic changing you means that you feel ashamed to wear diapers when you don’t need them, and only think you will be accepted wizen the medical aspects of incontinence rather zan the fetish side of diapers.

>> throws hands up in the air and yells

lately, i have been having dreams of me being taken care of by my mommy. I only wish it was real

Hope I don't offend you; this is just something that came from reading your post

(just going on what you wrote):

Fat, chubby, heavy, round

Portly, stout, solid, mound

This itself, the outer shell

Hold many dreams – a wishing well

Every bite, every calorie

Bonds to your inner valley

Adding to your growing dreams

But you run from the gleam

The shiny rays of light

Force your eyes shut tight

To the fun and joy of it all

As you feel you’ll never get that call

I’m not weighed like that

With extra physical fat

You may feel we are not the same

But alas, I too feel shame

Whether it be bodily discomfort

Or awkward facade of a sort

There lies the equivalent match

To our inner hole we want to patch

Our problems are neither easy nor clear

The hurtle isn’t your fat or my veneer

Our outlook and attitude is the attraction

It’s what we say, give, and our actions

That seduces another into our lives

Perhaps learning this will help us both find wives…

Being good looking with a great body is the easy way to get someone to notice you. Sure, those people have an advantage of getting the initial attention at the start, but life is not a race to gather up as much admiration for your body as possible – although it does seem like it from American media.

Even the best looking people have a hard time with KEEPing their relationships strong when there is no internal beauty. Look at Britney Spears, she is a beautiful girl, yet is obviously having some problems with life. Anna Nicole Smith was amazingly attractive, but look what happened to her. Beauty on the outside can only get you so far – it helps to start out, but for real lasting fulfillment you need more than that.

Developing an inner confidence, overlooking your outer shell, and finding other things to focus on will definitely help make you a happier person. When someone looks at you they might very well be turned off by the appearance – it has happened to me several times because I’m not “sexy” in the traditional sense of the word. But, if they talk with you at all, and you allow some of your inner beauty to show through, the outer shell becomes much more attractive than initial impressions.

Alright, miss Freud (Runaway), Ive got a doozie for you. (My dreams are the strangest Ive ever heard of, and no Im not making this up, just want to see if you can figure it out.) Im working at the AM PM I worked at until yesterday and this really pretty girl walks in and walks up to the cash register to buy some saltine crackers she grabbed. I ring her up and the drawer opens but there is no money in it. Nobody minds for some strange reason that there is no money changing hands but we go through the motions anyway. So, she opens one of the bags of crackers and starts crunching them up in her hands and stuffing them up her (innocent whistle), ya know. I for some reason think this is hot and in my mind am thinking, "Please dont stop" Flash over to another girl walking in who drives a school bus, again, attractive. Her bus is green (strange I know) and she leaves the kids in the bus and decides to hang out because she is on her lunch break. I help her with something where I am only head high to her waist as if im a couple of stairs below her and see what looks like the flap of a diaper coming out through her short cutoff jean shorts. I reach up to make sure it is what I think it is, and yes it sure is. I dont tell her what I saw, because she might be incontinant and I dont want to come off like a weirdo, so I swallow my nervousness and ask her to coffee. Through some unseen force, the place sort of melds with a large living room built like a small version of the colesseum (spelling) and I sit down and start playing a race car video game and am doing really well at it. I suddenly remember that she is still there and I am nervous that she will get board with me and not want to go out to coffee because Im caught up in this stupid video game. I dont remember what she said but it seemed as if she was ok with me playing.

So, help me out, if you can :)

Okay cj, try this analysis on for size; just keep in mind I'm not a professional dream catcher, lol

(remember you asked for it)

“She grabbed,” meaning she roughly handled them; she was careless with her movements, if I read into that right … and she is an anonymous girl. You say ‘this girl’ without giving her a name or indicating you recognize her, so I can only think she is a stranger.

Most strangers in dreams represent a group of people. In this case I can guess that she represents all the beautiful girls out there or maybe just beautiful people in general. You mention another girl below and she is also pretty; they are both careless in that the first one carelessly handled the crackers and the other was careless with leaving the kids alone in the bus. All of this tells me you don’t look too deeply into a person’s heart when they are good looking. Their outward pleasing appearance is like a wall, preventing you from further exploration. You don’t want to be like that though, and maybe this was why you were troubled by the fact no one minded that there was no money being exchanged.

Money in this case may represent human value, or personal worth. Perhaps you feel you under value certain aspects of women unintentionally.

You may not have wanted her to stop stuffing the crackers “up her innocent whistle” because she was pleasing herself, leaving you free to enjoy the moment without having to do any work. You want girls to be happy in your presence but you don’t wanna have to actually do anything for them – maybe because you just don’t yet know how and feel inadequate..

You felt the need to say the second girl is attractive… that’s interesting. Did you think we were going to assume you were dreaming about an unattractive girl? You have a hard time with people judging you on many emotional levels.

Green can be a symbol of many things (envy, money, puke) but in this case, I don’t think it means anything, other than maybe going back to the previous “no money exchange” event… undervaluing yourself, or you think the attractive girls undervalue you as a person. In exchange you do the same to them, yet feel bad and feel like a hypocrite.

You reached up and what? You touch the diaper? Yet, you say you SAID nothing so you wouldn’t be seen as weird. Well, touching the thing is worse than saying something, lol; although I can only speculate you discovered what it was by touching, since you reached up with your hand and then confirmed it was a diaper.

After asking her to coffee, the entire scene changes from the store to the imitation coliseum-living room. The game may represent your feelings toward attractive women. You may feel they play a lot of mind games, and the fact you are playing the game well in your dream may mean you feel like you have won some kind of prize as this girl is still in your presence and hasn’t faded away. You confirm my suspicions when you say you get nervous when you realize she is still there and are scared she is going to eventually get bored with you. You’ve played the “game” well up till now, but maybe the level is getting a bit too complicated against your limited knowledge about how to keep a woman’s interest.

I've left out explaining a few holes like you being physically lower/beneath the 2nd girl, your discovery of the diaper within 'cut-off shorts', and the largeness of the room on puropse. If you want further explaination it will cost you $39 for the first minute, and $15 each additional minute...

haha, no I think thats plenty enough. You are right in every aspect of that, I do feel ineffectual at times, and I dont value pretty girls much at all because Ive never had one take any interest in me, so therein lies the reason I feel animosity (at least on some level) toward them. Also, I havnt had any relationship (intimate that is) that lasted more than a month much due to the fact that up until a year ago I was saving myself until marriage. When I did finally "give it up" it was to a long time friend that said "There, you're not a virgin anymore" after we'd finished and walked away. I do get angry at people when I feel they are judging me as less than them, and well, why repeat everything you just said lmao. I guess Im just born for redundency.

Anyhow, thanks,

CJ

• 2 weeks later...

Well if it does make you feel better then here is one that I had...

Sorry if it is a little obscene so readers please be aware This is not for the faint of heart and if you are faint hearted then please don't read this post... DON'T!

REALLY DON'T READ THIS POST

Remember... You have been warned!

I once had a dream where I was a cop that was handed a case that I had to go in and lead a bust party. That case was about the vast multiple disappearances of many children. So when I had gone in to go and bust the people that were doing the mass kid nabbing I was utterly taken by surprise when I seen a 6 - 8 year old on one of those tables that look like that they were designed for people that were going to be getting lethal ejections and much more to my discuss they were about to while he was naked and very much awake and in tears... Cut off his arms legs and start cutting out his major origins. The sick'o's that I was leading the busting on called it "Late Abortion" And they were doing it on 2 - 13 year olds... How they held the children was that they were locked up as savage animals in cages that smelt high of feces, urine, and faint vomit. They had to go number two in a corner and go number one in their pants. What they had done with the remains of the mutilated bodies of the children was that they have used a incinerator and had incinerated the children's chopped up and mutilated bodies in that.

when the people that were running the illegal operation were all bagged up and sent off to jail.. That is when corporations such as: Kimberly Clark "Makers of Huggies diapers, Pull ups, Goodnites, and Depend, as well as Scott bath tissue and Kleenex tissue among other stuff" , Subway, Wall - Mart, Activision, Microsoft, EA Games "Surprisingly enough which had astonished me to no end" Primary Children's Medical Hospital, IHC, and Atena, and a few others had stepped in and had donated their time and resources to help get the children nursed back to health and checked for infections and sicknesses. Their cloths that they were wearing while they were in that hell were all taken off and thrown away for good, Only things that were salvageable were maybe shoes and mostly leather belts that were dis-infected completely.

All of the kids were put in diapers and brand new jeans, socks and shoes, T - Shirts and all that had jackets and coats were given replacements that they can grow into with in a time span of some 4 - 5 years or so. They were fed with all of the subway 12 inch subs, chips, and drinks that they wanted. This was while they were at the place that was set aside specially for them. Namely a Marriott hotel compliment of Marriott and were housed there for 6 - 8 weeks before they were allowed to be released back to their families. And when I had seen the looks on the parents... They were boiling hot angry that it happened to their kids and the ones that had lost their kids to the "Late Abortion" were infuriated and later had got to wield a fully loaded automatic rifle against the perpetrators in a firing squad and shoot e'm up for as long as they wanted or until the ammo ran out.

The place where the kids were taken to unwillingly was torn down and the structure was replaced with a half way house ironically for people that have done child related crimes. When the kids were returned to their families there was immense emotional levels of restitution happiness.

SEE! I have told you so...

If you fainted or have had nightmares from this or any thing that you did not desired you were warned!

• 2 weeks later...

I've had dreams about wearing diapers, but most involved being out in just a diaper, or dreams about wetting (sometimes awaken to discover I am).

I had one dream in my mid 20s where I was standing in a warm pool of water near the ocean and I just let go and peed into the water. I awoke to find I had actually wet the bed... hadn't done that since I was 6...