LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A 16 YO Stays Over At Younger Cousin And Aunts (Private)

"Maybe we should get you a dress as well" Bobby told Sebastian as he continued to tease him. He clearly thought it was funny the way his older cousin was being treated. If somebody didn't stop him he would just continue doing it. Bobby got excited as they pulled into McDonald's to get something to eat.

Megan finally stopped Bobby and warned him "If you don't behave you could end up dressed just like your cousin. I have plenty more diapers and training panties" She hoped it would deter him but had a plan if it didn't. as she pulled into the McDonald's parking lot the image of her nephew in a dress spank to mind. Megan decided to wait for now but if Sebastian complained she would have no trouble getting him one.

"Isn't it bad enough that I am wearing diapers and no way am I wearing a dress like a girl."    Sebastian listens as Bobby continues making fun of his diapers and Sebastian didn't have a choice.  Then they pull into McDonald's and Sebastian regrets asking to go before this whole incident.  "Megan, let's just go through the drive through and go home."

Then Megan tells Bobby not to make fun of Sebastian and he knows that there is no way that she will be around to police Bobby all the time.  Sebastian feels dread about just being diapered around strangers just in case they find out.

"You wanted to eat at McDonald's so we're going to McDonald's. Now quit whining unless you need another spanking" Megan warned Sebastian as she parked the car. She then got out of the car and waited for her nephew to get out as well. If he didn't she would pull down his training panties and spank him in the middle of the parking lot. Megan was glad to see Bobby was listening to her.

Bobby waited until the car was parked before getting out. He was eager to eat at McDonald's despite the embarrassment it would cause his cousin. If he was smart the boy would get out of the car quickly. It was clear by Megan look she was in no mood for arguing.

"No fucking way, I'd rather starve than go inside and I am not moving out of the car so everyone can see my dumb diapers," Sebastian said at the same time while getting a determined look on his face.  Sebastian saw that the parking lot was packed just like earlier at school.  He started to play games on his phone while waiting for them to leave the car while they eat.  

"Those are training panties ! If you prefer I can put you in a real diaper !" Megan warned Sebastian as she showed him the big pack of diapers. She was giving her nephew one chance to be spared some embarrassment. If he was smart he would get out of the car now and deal with the humiliation of being in training panties. Megan continued to wait but her patience was getting very thin.

Bobby stayed back away from Megan's reach. He could tell she was only getting madder by the second. Unfortunately his cousin didn't seem to realize he was begging for trouble. Bobby was sure Sebastian was about to get himself another spanking again already.

Sebastian sat there ignoring Megan's talking while engrossed in his game and the thought of getting spanked then diapered right here he didn't like but going inside McDonald's without pants  was worse.  "I am not going inside," he say while closing the door.

Sebastian looked out to Bobby and Megan outside.  He had to use the bathroom and wasn't sure how to take the diaper off without her noticing.  Sebastian knew he'd have to be careful using the bathroom while removing the diaper and it would be easier to go across the street because he wasn't sure if he could wait until he got home which gave him another reason to stay in the car.  

"Bobby do me a favor and get the changing supplies and a diaper ready for Sebastian" Megan told Bobby as she opened the car door. She was seething mad as she dragged her nephew out by his ear and put him over her lap. This time she didn't intend to stop until he was begging to wear a diaper. Megan pulled the training panties right off Sebastian before beginning to spank him as hard as she could.

Bobby quickly went to do as Megan asked spreading out a towel to use as a changing pad. He hoped his cousin was learning a lesson about disobeying his aunt this time. After getting the wipes and powder put he turned to the pack of diapers before opening it. Bobby set one down right on top of the towel so Megan would see it.

Sebastian starts to feel nervous sitting in the car wearing just a diaper and t-shirt in McDonald's parking lot with his aunt clearly mad as she opened Sebastian"s door while grabbing his ear childishly.  "No way don't," he yelled at Megan  embarrassed at what was happening then he felt his pants being pulled down leaving him naked right in front of Bobby as well as anyone who was around and for a 16 year old he was the most embarrassed than ever.

Megan asked Bobby to get a diaper ready letting everyone know about her plans while she carried on spanking him he didn't even notice Thomas comply with her request.

Megan continued to spank Sebastian showing his already red butt no mercy. She was determined to get the message through to him that he wouldn't have a choice over who saw him in his diapers or training panties. Once she had given him thirty hard swats she paused and asked him "Are you going to be a good boy now and listen to your aunt ?" Megan waited for an answer from Sebastian ready to continue the spanking if she needed to.