LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A 16 YO Stays Over At Younger Cousin And Aunts (Private)

My name is Sebastian and I am 16 and a sophomore.   I My cousin who is 13 likes me for some reason and we often stay over at each others houses whenever we could.  Sometimes I stayed with other friends and guessing he did the same.  The last time we stayed over at my house and he invited me over a few days ago.  It was now Friday and his mom said she would pick us up and my cousin got out 30 minutes before me.  My cousin looks like he is a senior even though he's 13.  He's massively tall and strong because he plays multiple sports.

I am 5' 8" and weigh 115.   At the end of the day which took forever to end each minute seemed like hours, I walked out to where parent pick kids up after school and looked for my Aunts van with doors on the side.  I noticed someone changing a baby in the opening of a van that looked like my aunt's with the doors open, so everyone could watch.  Then I saw my cousin waving a few cars away and climbed inside.

• Like 1

Megan was a 45 year old woman standing tall at 6 feet tall and weighing 160 pounds. She had short brunette hair, green eyes and was very strict and never hesitated to spank anyone at her house with a paddle if they misbehaved. Right now she was picking up her nephew so he could enjoy a sleepover at her house with her son. Megan hadn't seen her nephew since he was very young and still in diapers.

Bobby was a 13 year old boy almost 6 feet and two inches and weighing almost 150 pounds. He had short blonde hair, blue eyes, and loved pulling pranks on his older cousin. Despite both being in high school they both looked as if they were in th wrong grades. Bobby looked over at Sebastian before teasing him after catching him staring at the baby getting a diaper change "What's wrong ? Do you need a diaper as well ?"

I needed to pee so bad in our last class that I was sweating with worry for 15 minutes and the need wasn't bad at first, but the last five minutes I couldn't concentrate until the bell rang which I didn't try to go to the bathroom after class, but made a beeline to the parking lot and I don't need to go that bad after standing up.  I know I can wait until I get home.

After getting in the car with my cousin's comment about needing diapers and we are constantly  joking around about stuff like that but at the same time it's embarrassing having him ask with him younger.  Not to mention being diapered like a baby would be embarrassing. 

As I get inside the van I start to sit down and all off a sudden need to pee.  "I want to go to McDonalds because I am very hungry," I say as I first get in the van. I curse my decision to wait without thinking how everyone leaving campus at the same time made a quick getaway impossible.

I try holding and it reminds me of a little boy, but all of a sudden I can't hold it any longer and I watch as the pee trickles down my leg.  look at my pants with the biggest stain but I can't tell how bad the back has been stained and the only thing I have to cover is a school bag while walking to be picked up.  I try covering my wet pants as well as possible.  I am so screwed and hope my  Aunt or cousin don't notice but I don't have any good feeling right now about that plus we are headed to McDonalds next.

Unfortunately for Sebastian Bobby noticed his accident right away and quickly told Megan "Aunt Megan. Sebastian had an accident" He could hardly believe his older cousin had just had an accident like a baby that had managed to get out of a diaper. Although he picked on his cousin he never imagined he would actually pee his pants. "Geez I was just kidding. I guess you really do need a diaper though" Bobby told Sebastian as he continued to tease him.

Megan was just about to go to McDonalds when she heard what Bobby told her. She looked back at her nephew and noticed that his pants and the seat was soaked. Without speaking a word she left the school and began driving somewhere. After a few minutes Megan pulled into a Dollar General store and went to go let Sebastian out of the car.

My  face goes flush sitting there in the car knowing my cousin and aunt know which is very humiliating plus my wet pants getting totally wet like a little boy with no privacy for how embarrassing this is.  I think my cousin is being a jerk and going out of his way just to make it even worse; I am so scared of what my aunt will do to make it worse.

"Dude, shut up your the baby."   Then I notice aunt look back and not even say anything.

Then I noticed my aunt pulled into a shopping center not where McDonald's is at, but other grocery stores and not sure what she is getting, but then I see her come to my door hoping she won't open it so that other people can see my wet pants.

"No you are. My pants are still dry" Bobby teased Sebastian as Megan got out of the car. He wondered what his aunt would do to his cousin for wetting himself. Last time he had an accident she had put him in diapers for the rest of the day. Bobby couldn't help wondering if Sebastian would be diapered shortly as well.

"Get out. We're going shopping" Megan told Sebastian as she waited for him to get out of the car. She was not pleased to have her nephew pissing himself even if he had a good reason for the accident. In her mind there was only way to deal with that kind of problem. Once Sebastian was out of the car Megan was going to drag him into the store.

I don't have a return for my cousin on my wet pants and decide to silently sulk in the backseat not happy about being in wet pants in public.  As we park in front of Dollar Tree which I always buy food or toys for myself or gifts.  Then she says we are going shopping inside I get a horrified look on my face and look down at my wet pants.

"No way am I setting foot inside because everyone will know about my wet pants" I say while closing the door shivering at the thought.

Megan easily reopened Sebastian's door after he had closed it and warned him "Unless you want a red butt to go with your wet pants I suggest you get out of the car now" She didn't care that her nephew would have to endure the humiliation of being seen with wet pants in the store. The longer she was forced to wait the worse it would make things. Sebastian's best option was to get out and hoped Megan made the shopping trip quick for him.

Bobby stayed in his seat thinking Megan wanted him to stay in the car. He knew his aunt wasn't kidding as he still got spankings sometimes if he was naughty. With his cousin's smaller size the spanking was bound to hurt worse unless she went easy on him. Bobby watched to see what Sebastian would do.

I listen to what my aunt says about going with her inside and I can't believe how strict she is being about all of this.  I get a disgusted look on my face and say, "I am not moving from the car with my wet pants," while folding my arms.

It was like my aunt didn't care how embarrassing this all was for me.

"Ok I warned you" Megan told Sebastian as she pulled him out of the car and closed the door. She quickly pulled down his pants and underwear before putting him over her knee. As she started to spank him in the middle of the parking lot she wondered if he would learn anything. Megan wouldn't stop spanking Sebastian until he gave up and went into the store with her.

As I sit there in the parking lot trying to avoid going inside with my wet pants and my aunt opens the door of the car with me trying to hold onto anything inside to keep from being dragged outside the car.  After fighting her off a little she catches me off guard by pulling me outside and putting me over her knee for an embarrassing spanking at 16 right in front of my cousin.

With my wet pants on it makes it way worse and I finally caved not wanting it to get worse if that's possible.  "Fine, let's go inside" I say reluctantly with my face turning red knowing everyone will notice the high school kid who wet his pants like a little boy.

Once Sebastian finally gave in Megan gave him five more hard swats just to be sure. She led him into the store and straight to the baby section. It was a smaller store so there wasn't likely to be too many options. Megan was stunned as she saw the boy training pants were completely empty leaving only the ones for girls or diapers for Sebastian to wear.

As I feel her stop spanking I am glad that it won't continue anymore because it hurt really bad as well as embarrassing.  It seemed like everybody could see and hear everything.  Next we made  our way inside with me wearing wet pants and I kept my head down walking hoping no one could see.

We walked inside over to the baby section with me thinking we would just go buy pants and underwear.  Next she stops at the diapers and I get a pit in my stomach praying she is joking as well as wondering what would happen at checkout with my wet pants as well as diapers.  I would die.

"You're not buying diapers are you?,"  I ask nervously.

Megan looked at Sebastian as if trying to decide which would be better for him. She finally decided to just get him a pack of diapers and training panties and see which worked better on him. Making him take both packs she then got some baby powder, baby wipes, and a pacifier for her nephew before heading looking at the training potties. Megan quickly grabbed a girl one and headed to the checkout line with Sebastian's wet pants still visible it was obvious the diapers and training panties were meant for him but Megan didn't seem to care who knew.

I watch as she picks up diapers and training pants with designs and I turn beet red knowing that they are for me because they are the largest size.  Knowing everyone will be able to tell I am 16 and too old for diapers.

I hope that no one sees me from school or friends like this or the cashier doesn't say anything about my wet pants or stuff she bought.  I start to stare down at the floor to hide my embarrassed face as we make our way out.

Megan put the stuff on the conveyor belt once they reached the cashier. She could see her looking at everything then at the small boy before suppressing a few giggles. Once everything was paid for she pointed to the bathrooms and told her "If you want you can change him in there" Megan thought it over before leading Sebastian to the girl's bathroom after they had everything.

As we walk to the register I hate that there is a lot of people around the registers and feel humiliated waiting in my wet pants with diapers as well as other supplies.  Then the checkout girl sees everything and starts laughing at the teen baby which makes me want to melt into the floor with embarrassment which makes me want to deny it, but know it will only make it worse..

As we go through the long check out and then pay the worker told us that we could use the bathroom to change which will at least keep others from noticing but doesn't make it easier.

Megan led Sebastian into the women's bathroom not caring if anyone in there noticed what she was going to do. She forced him to lay down on the floor as she opened up the wipes and powder. Before he could resist she tore off his wet pants and underwear and threw them in the trash can. Megan then began to wipe down Sebastian's butt with the baby wipes taking her time.

(Ok I posted a link and it merged with my last message)

I walk into the bathroom with my mom and she has diapers in the shopping bag while laying down on a change mat.  This whole thing was so babyish looking and feeling as she went about the whole thing right inside the door with wipes and powder after pulling off my wet pants and boxers.

God I hope no one walks in during this whole humiliating process with me buck naked and diapers around.  Everyone would know what is going and that I am a teen who is way too old for all this non sense.  

Megan didn't say a word as she finished wiping down Sebastian's butt and put some baby powder on it. Only when she was done did she speak "Now Sebastian you're too old to be having accidents. I'm very tempted to diaper you until I know it won't happen again. This time however I'm going to go easy on you. If you can keep these training panties dry for a week I'll forget about your accident but if not I'll get more diapers. Understand ?" She then opened the pack of training panties letting him see the designs before starting to put it on him. Megan would have no trouble punishing Sebastian if he resisted as she saw the girl training panties fit him quite well.

As she finishes wiping me down there a some people who come in and smile at me getting diapered right in the store bathroom knowing I am too old for it.  Then she asks me about diapering me all the time and the blood rushes to my face of being diapered all the time which causes me to shudder.

Then she says that she won't as long as I don't have any accidents for a week which there's no way that will happen and I quickly nod my head.  Then she pulls the girl training pants which are different feeling than boxer briefs and so childish feeling.

Megan was glad Sebastian didn't try to fight her and quickly got the training panties on him. She giggled as she saw how well they fit him despite not being for boys. After cleaning up the mess she made her nephew take the pack of diapers and training panties again before getting everything else. Megan led Sebastian out of the bathroom with nothing covering his training panties letting the cashier get a good look at him.

As Megan starts getting everything together all the supplies lying out her arms get full without trying to hide it.  Then Sebastian waits for her to put pants on over the top of everything but remembers that they were thrown away and looks longingly at the garbage bin because not only were they his favorite pair, but also would be better than just training pants.

Sebastian gets confused when she starts walking out with him just wearing training pants.  "Auntie, you let everyone see me like this."  Right then Megan headed out of the bathroom and everyone could see as well as hear the crinkle from Sebastian's diaper which made it even worse to be noticed by the cashier or customers.  He felt like crying, but knew it would be worse as a very humiliated boy tried to walk as fast as possible.

"Your pants and underwear are wet. I can't let you wear them anymore" Megan told Sebastian ignoring the fact that she could wash them later. She led him back out to the car and made him load everything into the trunk. Once that was done she waited for him to get back in the car. Megan still intended to let Sebastian go to McDonald's but wouldn't give him anything to cover up the training panties.

Bobby laughed as Sebastian came back wearing only his shirt and a pair of girl training panties. He laughed as he noticed the Barbie designs before continuing to tease his cousin. "Nice diapers Sebastian. I didn't know you liked Barbie" He told him as he kept on picking on him. Bobby had no idea that there hadn't been any boy training pants in the store for them to buy.

Sebastian gets everything in the car like Mandy asked.  Sebastian was embarrassed from the store to the car dressed like a toddler and he wished Mandy had never known about the accident.  Damn it that he had the accident and damn it that Mandy noticed right in front of his younger cousin Bobby.  

As soon As Sebastian opened the door to sit in the car, Bobby started carping on Sebastian about his diapers which made it worse.  With Bobby's comments about having girl training pants and make Sebastian nervous and embarrassed.