LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Howdy, All.

dpl13

Hi all!

Been anonymously lurking for a while, finally decided I'd get registered so I can partake in all these discussions. I'm super pleased to find that there are others like me, and with the help of reading things here, I'm coming to terms with my unexplained attraction to all things absorptive. Still can't really "explain" it, but at least I know it's not just me...

Anyways, greetings to all, and thanks to everyone for being here!

Well at least you are now not anonymouse dpl13.

Glad you found us all and hope that you make many new friends here and enjoy using this site.

I am assuming that you are a Nappy/Diaper lover as you talk about "things absorbant", well the more absorbant the better in our book. :roflmao:

Look forward to seeing you around. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the welcome, folks. I really do appreciate it.

I know I haven't said a lot about my likes, etc - I'm getting there, and right now it's a tad hard to express it without embarrassment. I've been fighting it for years, and I'm realizing that it's somewhat futile to fight. Now, I'm trying to learn how to deal with it instead of fighting it. I can be very thankful that my SO seems to be understanding and tolerant at least (I'll post that story sometime). Now I have to deal with the weird feelings of guilt and so on associated with this.

I said "all things absorbent" due to the fact that I am not only a diaper lover, but a pad lover as well - thus the name I chose. I don't know if this is common or not, but I find the pads easier to hide and obtain, and they're where I saw the first signs of my fetish/obsession/whatever it is, many years ago. From reading here, I'm at least starting to understand that there's really no "explaining" or "understanding" this condition, and that helps quite a bit. Not entirely easy, as I'm the intellectual type that likes to fully understand anything and everything, but I'm hoping to come to terms with it.

Until I get the "feel" for things, don't expect a lot of posts from me - I don't like to just jump in before I know what's going on... But once I get started, then just try and stop me...

Peace, all!

I'm glad you quit yer lurkin and joined in, ALWAYS a pleasure seeing new faces in the community. I too had those feelings of guilt, shame, etc. But after finding places like DD and other forums where I can openly talk about my love for a padded bum, then not only did I start to understand myself, but I came to terms with who I am, outside and in. I wish you the best of luck in your quest for self-understanding, and shall end my post with: In all things, Be yourself and don't be ashamed of it. :thumbsup: