LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

omg i cant believe it my girlfriend just had me put on a diaper and walk in front of my webcam so she could see it lol... is that a good thing?

Did she call you lots of names and threaten to break up? if not then proberly it is :X. Unless she has her friends watching :X

Did she call you lots of names and threaten to break up? if not then proberly it is :X. Unless she has her friends watching :X

lol none of the above and later after i posted this i asked her to honestly say what she thought about the whole diaper thing and she said she didnt care and she had secrets id probably think was weird lol so i guess its good hmmmm... i wonder if i could ever get her to put on on for me :D lol i should ask she wouldnt care but i feel so akward asking stuff like that lol. should i just go for it?

It sounds like everything is going really good ^_^. You kinda have to wonder what kinds of secrets she has now, though :P

ya i know :mellow: no fair i told her all of mine lol im sure she will tell me though lol i bug her tommorow lol im a lucky guy i guess ive told her so many things most girls would freak out about lol and i told her all this before she was my girlfriend to which is pretty cool

• 2 weeks later...