LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Happy But Still Irked

Little background on this. At the end of December i had ordered a velcro diaper from TFAC. I wait a few weeks no diaper, so i emailed them. they told me

At the time your order was placed we were going through a relaunch and the upcoming Holiday season which our manufacturing deparment takes thier annual vacation time to be with thier families, also we didn't expect such great results and unfortunately ran short of stock. For this reason your order was delayed in shipping out as we were short 1 Velcro diaper. Now that the holiday season is over we are back on track and expecting to ship out your order tomorrow. You should expect to receive it approx 7 to 10 days later.

7 to 10 days later it still had not arrived, so i emailed them again. No reply.

I tried a few more times each with no response than i gave up.

Then today it finally arrived 11 weeks late. use this as a caution: if you order from TFAC it will arrive eventually, but don't expect them to tell you when

Little background on this. At the end of December i had ordered a velcro diaper from TFAC. I wait a few weeks no diaper, so i emailed them. they told me

7 to 10 days later it still had not arrived, so i emailed them again. No reply.

I tried a few more times each with no response than i gave up.

Then today it finally arrived 11 weeks late. use this as a caution: if you order from TFAC it will arrive eventually, but don't expect them to tell you when

Your in edmonton and if you ordered from the U.S. then you also need to expect an extra 14+ days.Anytime i order they will always say 7 to 10 days but they have no control over customs clearance.I ordered an item from denver that was shipped 17 days ago and it arrived yesterday.Yes 11 week sounds like a long time but they may truely have been out of stock or backordered.

Delayed shipping is one of the joys of living here i guess

Your in edmonton and if you ordered from the U.S. then you also need to expect an extra 14+ days.Anytime i order they will always say 7 to 10 days but they have no control over customs clearance.I ordered an item from denver that was shipped 17 days ago and it arrived yesterday.Yes 11 week sounds like a long time but they may truely have been out of stock or backordered.

A bit off topic but we hear the customs thing quite often on this board. Why is it such a problem between the US and Canada?

I mail stuff back and forth between the UK and the US all the time, letters, packets, parcels, boxes, large, medium and small and I've never had any problem with customs. I don't think anything has ever taken more than 5 working days end-to-end so why is US-Canada so different?

TFAC is a Canadian Company.

TFAC

PO BOX 128

Nanaimo, BC V9R 5K4