LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying to get back into messing but am broke

Depending on where you live a good diaper to purchase on the cheap but still pretty good is Kendall's lille Supremes Maxis usually at any surgical supply store 

Check out any local Goodwill stores, especially on Saturday if they have their 50% off sales.  Usually their adult diapers are 12 to 24 per pack depending on what they have and the cost is $3.99 a package.  At 50% off that makes up to 24 diapers for $2 plus tax.  Hard to beat that and I'm sure you could afford $4 for a new unopened package of lower end adult diapers at the Goodwill even on the days when they don't have their 50% off sale.

I second Rusty Pins. If you earn a little cash and go to a charity’s store, you might get lucky. Sometimes estate sales also have them, if you don’t mind buying them in a much more unusual setting.

”Hi, I’d like to buy these diapers and that side table and this set of vintage beer glasses.”

“That’ll be forty dollars.”

”Do you have a bag?”

”No. This is an estate sale, not Macy’s.”

??????????????

I was looking for websites. I don't have a running car atm. I mean I have a website that has free without shipping prices but they now call and I don't want my parents knowing that I wear them. And since it is the house phone I am tucked as I don't have a phone number I can use to make it more secretive. I don't expect anyone to be willing to let me use their number so looks like I'm screwed till my situation changes. And it means I have to stick to messing my briefs till then.

And I want to get some psyllium husk to give me a bigger poo which might help get me to be able to push it out as I really have to struggle to get my poo out unless I do an enema

Not to sound harsh, but welcome to the real world!  At age 19, especially living with your parents I'm sure you had some things you didn't have to provide for yourself, such as home, rent, utilities, food and transportation.  I'm not saying you didn't contribute to the expenses but while going to school to get an education, your parents who already have a house and pay for food rent and utilities raise you.  That also includes housing and supporting you even if you have a starting job somewhere like McDonalds so you can start earning some money for your own car, entertainment, dating and maybe bank some for college.

Priorities!  You don't have money for diapers right now.  You don't have a running car.  It sounds like you don't even have a cell or smart phone.  Those are the priorities you have at the moment, not diapers.  If you have a car but it's not running, save all you can to get it fixed.  Save up and get a TracPhone at Walmart which is a pay as you go type phone.  You hit the nail on the head.  "Looks like I'm screwed till my situation changes and it means I have to stick to messing my briefs till then".  Yes!  If you want the extra bulky feeling of a diaper, put on 3 pairs of your briefs at one time and then mess them!  If you don't know how to run your parent's washing machine by now, learn how to do it!  I assume since you don't want your parents to know you wear diapers, that goes for you messing your undies as well and I assume you do it when no one is around.  That should give you enough time after doing the deed to toss them in the washing machine after you have dumped the contents in the toilet and rinsed them out.

Sure, diapers are more fun and all that and I'd much prefer to load up a diaper instead of my briefs, but I have to do what I have to within my means!  Keep in mind, all of us older folks here were in your same situation at one time or another when we were your age and just starting out.  When I was a 16 and 17 year old before I started working or had a car, I had to use my underpants or home made diapers because I had no money or means to get diapers - and back then adult diapers were not even available like they are now.  They didn't start showing up on store shelves until I was 19 or 20.  You have to get creative when you don't have the funds you want for diapers and not expect a hand out from others.  Concentrate on earning money at your job and saving a little at a time.  Prioritize your money for car, phone and other necessities and if you have left over, then go for some diapers!  Keep in mind, with a working car that is half your battle!  You can go to the local store or even the goodwill and buy diapers yourself and not have to worry that a package will be delivered to your parents house.  Likewise, with a smart phone and a debit card, you can order diapers on line and have them sent Fed-Ex to your local Wallgreens store.  With your own transportation, all you have to do is stop by and pick them up!  I say working car first, smart phone second, other necessities and then if you have any money left, get your diapers!  Keep in mind, the trunk of your own car could be a good hiding place for diapers as long as you have the only trunk key!

My car is a 2001 aura tl. It doesn't have a trunk key and is electronic opened, and with the dead battery I can only get in it through the little access hatch in the back seat. And I have been experimenting. Tried three pairs of underwear and a towel, felt good, just didn't want to soak everything after my mini enema as I was in the mood for one.