LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Capcon/teddy con opinions

Im Just curious about these 2 cons. My mommy made the comment that she might want to go to one of these with me but I don’t know much about them aside from what I have read. I’m looking for info and first had experience from anyone had gone to one or both of these. 

my wife and i went to our first ever capcon a couple months ago.. we had a blast. both of us.. it was really nice to be able to completely regress in a safe zone to do so.. we played with toys for hours on end and met lots of wonderful people.

I've never been to either one, but I know one person whose con to capcon and they really enjoyed it. I know a few people who went to Teddycon-online friends who met up IRL- and they all really enjoyed it. I would've gone to Teddycon but I couldn't afford it, and even if I could, I couldn't get that time off of work. 

As someone who has been to both, it's two pretty different experiences.  Both are fully immersive (as in, there isn't any space in either con where you have to "go vanilla"), but CAP is like a huge, wild AB party, where Teddy is lower-key, but it feels more intimate. 

Whichever one you decide on, I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH that you do NOT want to get stuck in an overflow hotel.  You'll definitely feel disconnected if you're not staying in the convention space.