LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bed Wetters Continued

I see my original post was move to polls, which I guess makes sense, so this post won't have a poll, just continuing from the orginal. If you want to see that, go to the polls. I'd also like to hear from non-bedwetters.

For the record I was, bed wetter utill age 10, and liked it, except for the embarasment factor. Also had the odd wet night as a teen, but very rare. ;):P

I think I had one bedwetting incident when I was about 2 1/2 or 3, then not a single one after that. By the time I was about 5 or 6 I was in love with diapers although I hadn't been in one for years and my siblings were older, so there were none in the house to tantalize me.

I don't remember ever having a bedwetting incident, but when I was around 12, I was put into a diaper as punishment for not using the bathroom. Long story, but since that day I've always had a fascination with diapers.

Pipsqueak, for someone that was in love with diapers since 5 or 6, I found your choice of the word "tantalize" to be very cute and appropriate. Well said!