LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Father's Golden Boy (Private)

elfowl

"Just some water would be lovely."  I reply.  "Could I have a lot?  I'm really thirsty for some reason."  I climb up into my chair at the table, then grab the bottom, and hop-scoot it up.  I've always hated chairs that are juuuuuust too big for my legs to reach the ground.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I roll my eyes, but take the glass in both hands, I brink it to my lips and drink quickly, taking large gulps, then letting out a long sigh  "Ahhhhhh"

I roll my eyes again, "You know I'm an adult right?  Why do you keep talking to me as if i'm four?"  I put the large glass down, and pick up my knife and fork, cutting into the chicken.

Vincent winks “that’s Daddy to you little boy and it’s sort of my job kiddo, he eats his food when he sees Duncan’s empty glass he asks “would you like another drink buddy, maybe some juice”

Right down the hall buddy 3rd door” when Duncan leaves for the bathroom Vincent gets him a glass of cranberry juice laced with lasix and a crushed up sleeping pill. Vincent smiles better living through chemistry he thinks

I follow Vincent's instructions and easily find the bathroom.  I finish my buisness quickly, and wash my hands, returning to the dining room.  I pick up the cranberry juice.  "Thank you Daddy.  I can't believe how thirsty I am.  It should be illegal for you to be this thirsty when you have to pee too."  I drink the cranberry juice quickly.

I nod, and go into the living room, and continue building the Millennium Falcon.  As I keep working though, my head and my eyelids keep getting heavier and heavier as I try to keep working.  Until all of a sudden, I just can't hold them up anymore, and my had slams into the table and the pieces I was working on as I snore, dead asleep.

Vincent hears the boy drop as he’s cleaning and immediately goes to the dinning room. He lifts the boy into his arms carrying him to his room. He tucks Duncan in with  kiss “sleep well baby, daddy loves you”

I sleep soundly though the night, but when I awake I'm confused and disoriented.  Something's wrong, my bed, and clothes feel... wet.  I open my eyes with a start, and see a massive wet patch on my sheets.   I pull the covers back, and find that the entire bed has been soaked.  The only thing that enters my head is that if Vincent finds out I'll never hear the end of it.  I quickly spring out of bed, and change pajamas, and then strip the sheets off of the bed, before I realize, that I don't know where the laundry room is.

Vincent walks into the room fully dressed “oh morning buddy, I was just coming to wKe you...” he looks around “what’s going on here kiddo... oh baby did you wet the bed” he steps forward and pulls Duncan into a strong hug

"NO!"  I shout as soon as Vincent asks, an obvious lie, and I look around for something to help me come up with an explanation that will make sense, but can't find any.  So instead I simply break down into tears, crying hard, and hug Vincent tightly, as my sobs turn into wailing.

I simply wail.  "I'm not a little boy!  I don't have accidents!"  Eventually I drain myself of all energy, and resort to simply blubbering before starting to slump down in Vincent's arms, and finally going silent.

Vincent holds the boy rubbing his back as he calms down “it’s o sweetheart, it’s ok” he takes Duncan’s face in his hands “baby you have been through so much stress lately, this might just be your body telling us that you need to relax.” He give the boy a squeeze “let’s go set you a bath sweetheart”

Vincent smiles that’s a good choice sweetie. We can’t have my little boy being stinky all day can we” he took Duncan’s hand and lead the boy to the bathroom. He starts the water then reaches up pulling Duncan’s shirt off

I simply lay back in the warm water, almost not noticing as Vincent washes me, without asking if I need help.  I close my eyes, and relax as the water takes a lot of my stress and tension away.  Feeling someone else wash me, almost seems like a massage.