LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Father's Golden Boy (Private)

elfowl

My name is Duncan McClain, son of the CEO of Revival Pharmaceuticals, the second largest pharmaceutical company in the country, with 25% of the market share.  Unfortunately My father Robert McClain Has recently died after a long period of illness.  During the funeral I felt the weight of the world on my shoulders, knowing that I will inherit his position, and soon be responsible for tens of thousands of employees, and all of the share holders. 

At the reading of the will I see an unexpected face, an old classmate of mine, one I haven't seen in at least four years.   

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vincent Paul sat at the reading of the will and watched the interactions of the family. First there was his old buddy Duncan boy would the little guy be in for a surprise tonight. Other then that there wasn’t much in the way of family. Duncan’s mother had died years ago so there were some cousins and so forth but they hardly mattered.

vincent took a breath and walked over to Duncan. He rubbed the boys head “hey Dunky long time no see, can I sit here bud”

I shake my head, a bit incensed at the nickname, but not willing to ruin appearances over a simple childish mockery.  "Not at all Vincent."  I say flicking out a comb and fixing the hair he just rubbed out of place.  "I see the stories are true, some people never do grow past middle school insults.  What the devil are you doing here?"

Shortly after his response, our family lawyer steps up to the podium for the reading of the will., and a hush falls over those gathered in attendance.  He speaks up.  "I will now read the will of the late Robert McClain."  He opens the envelope containing the will, and reads over the first few lines before speaking again.  "Hrmmm, very curious.  I seem to not be the arbitrator of this will.  That honor instead falls to a Mr. Vincent Paul..."  He looks over the crowd, trying to see if anyone has recognized their name.  

"What the Devil."  Is all I'm able to mutter as my jaw hits the floor.

Vincent stints and raises a hand “that’s me sir I’ll take the envolope”Vincent produces suitable proofs of identity. He opens the letter and clears his throat “hmm hmm this letter indicates small bequeathments to Roberts cousins and other family members all of whom may go no and see one of the staff on thier way out. The rest of the reading will be private for Little Duncan and myself” he waits for the room too clear eyes fixed on Duncan 

I watch as everyone else filters out of the room, and look up at Vincent at the podium.  "Well then, what is it?"  I ask, returning his gaze.

Vincent paused in contionplation then continued “look Duncy I’m not going to get detailed or vulgar but let’s just say he was lonely and needed.. companionship. We were very close and not just in the way you’re thinking we talked everyday, often about you... your father was so worried about you buddy”

Vincent's revalation draws only a slight raise of an eyebrow.  "Oh?  I wasn't aware that Father had such proclivities, but whatever the case, good for him, I'm glad to hear that he had someone to talk to... among other things, while I was away at university.  Now why was he worried?  If you would be so kind as to share.  I always sent back reports of high marks when I was away, and did as little as possible to cause a scene."

Vincent smiled “he worried about you Duncan, he worried about how sensible you are and how frail, he worried about your size, and that people would take advantage of his little man” Vincent winked “so you see he asked me to take care of you, infact he tied us together”

I don't let my expression change at all.  "Well, he needn't worry about such things, though I suppose it's touching that he did.  So what is it then?  Are you my bodyguard now?  Secretary?  Personal assistant?  Butler?  I always thought I could use an Alfred."

My eyebrows are now nearly inside my hairline.  "You seem to be going for a record here Vincent, but; What the Devil!?!  I'm much to old to have a legal guardian!  Why in the world would I sign such a thing?  And how does one become a permanent legal guardian?"

Vincent handed the papers over “it’s quite easy actually, it’s just a few papers then we file with the court an bam yo are legal a child meaning I take financial,medical and physical control of you”

Vincent smiles once again “well buddy here’s the thing your father left everything and I do mean everything to me. The only way you get anything is to cooperate otherwise you will be cut off immediately I guess the choice is yours”

I frown.  Vincent had me over a barrel.  I had been depending on my inheritance.  Without it I would have to climb up from the bottom, and I wasn't sure I could make a successful business in the current economy.  I grit my teeth and sign the form.  "There, I'm as old as my father, now what?"

It’s a quick ride to the house. Vincent gets out and opens Duncan’s door “your dad bought this house just for us buddy it’s not as big as your old place but it’s less drafty and more my style” he opened the door leading g the way inside

I look around, slightly amazed that my father would use his money in such a frivolous manner at the end of his life when he had a perfectly servicable mansion that he and I had lived in most of my life.  Is ay nothing, simply observing for now.

Vincent smiles at the boy, it will just be the tow of us here so this should be fine, now please take a seat so I can explain how things are going to work going forward” he indicated a chair for Duncan to sit in and Vincent sits across from him