LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Father's Golden Boy (Private)

elfowl

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shrug.  "I don' kno"  I close my eyes and enjoy Vincen'ts hands combing through my hair.  Trying to think I don't really know what to do if I'm not working, or going to class.

I nod "Okay I'll take a look."  after looking through the movies I see they're all kids movies, and frown.    "I guess I might as well take a look at the toys... though I assume I'll be just as disappointed, won't I?"

"Oh?"  I ask, interested.  "A millennium falcon does sound kinda cool...  I bet it would only take me three days though... since I'm not going to be doing anything else it seems."  I grin.

I sigh and roll my eyes again, and then open the box, pouring out the bags of pieces, and finding the instructions.  I quickly start building the ship, losing myself in the task.

Vincent watch’s his boy from the door way making note to take the project with them tomorrow for work. He goes bsck and forth to the kitchen eventually he calls out Duncan sweetheart dinner is done”

I almost don't hear Vincent as he calls me for dinner, I blink, not quite realizing how deeply engrossed I had gotten.  "Coming!"  I call back, and walk into the kitchen.