LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Father's Golden Boy (Private)

elfowl

Vincent stands “ok buddy your suit is hanging in your bedroom you need to pick out shoes and a tie, I’m also thinking that we should have an early night since we need to be up at 6 for a 9 AM press conference”

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I nod.  "Sounds reasonable, and thank you for taking care of my suit, Daddy."  I stand up.  "Would you like to show me where to put my plate, or would you prefer to show me to my room?"

I blink, then break out into a bemused grin.  "So you did, terribly sorry, don't know what I was thinking.  Anyways, goodnight Daddy."  I walk out of the room, and towards my own.

Since I'm already in a set of pajamas, I simply climb into bed when I get into my room.  I close my eyes for a bit, then hear the door opening, and turn over to look to see who it is.

Vincent smiles “oh hi buddy, it’s pretty late I was hoping you’d be sleeping by now, I can’t have a tired boy tomorrow, do you want me to help you fall to sleep, I could rub your back or make you warm milk”

Once the boy is a sleep Vincent smiles and tucks him in before leaving the room, tomorrow would start a long and hard process but the result would be good. He went to sleep waking up at 6. He showeee before going to Duncan’s room and opening the door “time to wake up sweetheart “ 

I nod, yawning and stretching.  I slide out of bed, and stumble my way into the shower, turning it on, and getting in.  I clean myself, then dress myself in the suit Vincent prepared for me, and walk down to breakfast.

“I nod and sit across from Duncan eating as well “so today when we walk in. You will hold my hand and I will walk you up to the stage and you will sit next to me until you are called to make your speech”

Vincent smiles and opens the door waiting for Duncan to walk through before closing it. He then opened his car door and slid in the drivers seatwaiti g for the boy to join him in the car. They drove the. Short distance to the company and before Duncan exit. He hit the child lock and turned to face the boy “ I will come. Around and meet you. You will take my hand silently and without fuss and I will lead you into the building, am I understood”

I get in the car and ride quietly when it occurs to me that I don't know what my job is going to be.  When I go to get out Vincent puts the child locks on, and so I pull the handle uselessly.  I listen to his ultimatum and nod.  "I'll do that."