LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Father's Golden Boy (Private)

elfowl

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shuffle around, and yawn again.  "Kay."  I shuffle out of bed, then stand up, and stretch, and plod down to eat dinner, following Vincent sleepily.

Vincent descends the stair before his smaller charge and pulls out a chair “you just sit there bud dinner will be in about 10 minutes” he went back to the stove to check on things “do you want a drink munchkin”

I take a fork and spoon, and twirl the spaghetti around into a tight ball on my fork then take a bite, being very fastidious.  As the meal goes on I slowly wake up more and more, starting to sit up, and become more rigid and straight laced.

I finish my bite, then raise my napkin to my mouth.  "It's wonderful thank you very much.  However...."  I look at Vincent with a twinkle in my eye and a slight smirk as I pick up the grape juice.  "I must say the wine seems a bit under-fermented."

Vincent winks back “it’s a good year sweetheart, it just happens to be this year” his tone gets serious “there will be no alcohol for you going forward, your father was very clear on the point. He believed that you were too small and it was bad for your body”

I'm completely taken aback.  "What?  That's utterly absurd, not that I'm a big drinker, but I'm too small?  I'm in my early twenties.  What do you mean?"

Vincent leaned over the table “honey he meant physically you are nearly 4 1/2 feet tall, he just didn’t like the idea of your little boy mixing with alcohol. He always thought of you like a child, why do you think this is happening

At this I'm completely incensed I put my fork down, and huff.  "After all I've done to prove myself to him!  This is completely unbelievable!  Just couldn't let me leave the nest!"

Vincent smiles thinking how cute Cameron is when angry “look kiddo it comes down to this, he loved you. He loved you, you were the most important thing in the world to him and he entrusted you to me”

I'm not even sure how to respond.  "So now you have full control over me.  What do you intend to do with it?  I'm an adult. My height dosen't matter, you can't just treat me like a kid forever.  What do you want?"

Vincent shifts gazing at Duncan “look Dunky it’s not like I don’t care and I intend to keep my promise to your dad, I’ll run the company and take care of you and you can help, the most important part is that you never ever openly defy me or correct me in Public”

I nod, staring down into my plate impassively  "Sure, I can do that.  No matter what your plans are they'll go better if I don't interfere, so I can do that."