LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Father's Golden Boy (Private)

elfowl

I hold still while Vincent strokes my cheek, smiling slightly, just happy he's not mad.  I nod along while he lists out the rules, then when he asks me to repeat them i shakily try to make sure i remember propperly.  My eyes fearful, knowing he'll be mad if I don't remember the rules properly, I slowly start to speak.  "Um... when you snap your fingers, I'm s'posed to go to you or look at you.   If you say sit then I'm s'posed to sit wherever I am.  If you say feet I'm s'posed to... um... pay attention?... to your feet."  I say a bit uncertainly.  "Heel means stop.  I'm only s'posed to talk if I'm asked a direct question or you say speak."  I finish off.  I look up at Vincent uncertainty, hoping I got everything right.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vincent leans I. And kisses Duncan on the lips “such a smart little pet I have let’s see what else... pets don’t use the funtiture without permission Daddy has ordered you special pet beds... oh and you will be naked from now on at home expect your collar of course

I kiss back, softly, and unhappily.  After Vincent tells me the new rules, I look up at him, unsure if I should repeat the rules since he didn't ask me a direct question or tell me to speak, so for now I stay silent, but ask with my eyes if I should talk.  I don't like that I'll be naked, but I don't have a choice.

• 1 month later...

I nod nervously, and parrot back the words "Thank you Daddy for taking such good care of me, and for teaching my new rules, and my new job."  I stay at Vincent's feet, staring up at him nervously, and waiting for his next command.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I nod again, "Daddy said, that the important thing for me to remember is that my first job is to remove his shoes, then wash is feet with water, and then with my tongue as soon as we get home."  I parrot back to him.

“Good pet, such a good little pet, I think you might almost be as smart as a real puppy, well just have to see I guess”  he pet the smaller boy in his lap “I’m trying to decide if you should continue to use your potty or if Daddy should get you a litter box 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I blush hard, involuntarily whimpering a litle as Vincent gropes my soft cock.  I think about the idea, I'm being asked about.  Both options are terrible, though using a litter box would definately be better than having to go potty in the middle of a room while a bunch of people watched me.  Really I'd probably still be going potty with other people watching just in a tray instead of a potty.  Thinking it over, it sounds better to at least try to stay human a little.  "um... I... I guess a baby?"  I whine, uncertainly.

I nod, and mumble  "Yes Daddy"  I still feel uncomfortable with Vincent playing with my penis, but gasp with fear, and whimper when he mentions having me neutered.  I flex my muscles, making my penis jerk, and trying to force blood into my penis to make it hard, it starts working, but only a little.

Vincent feels His pet stiffen slightly and continues to tickled the bit ”see pet we can't have you getting hard that's for men and big bots not for tiny little let's like you, daddy will call the doctor” he chucjkedv”snip snip”

I whimper in fear and confusion my voice slowly becoming more of a whine.  First Vincent wanted to castrate me because I wasn't getting hard, and now he wants to castrate me because I am?  It makes absolutely no sense, and just leaves me feeling scared and confused.  I stop trying to force my cock to get hard, and let it shrivel back down quickly.

Vincent scratches under his boys chin “don’t ever try to guess what Daddy’s thinking pet, you’re just not that smart. You’re just a tiny little pet after all” he shifted the boy in his arms “unbutton Daddy’s shirt pet I have a treat for you”

• 2 weeks later...

I whimper and frown.  If I'm not supposed to guess what Daddy's thinking, and what he wants, what  am I supposed to do.  Everything I was doing was to try to please him, and I couldn't please him if I didn't know what he wanted.  As confusion and fear run circles around each other in my head, I reach out and obediently begin unbuttoning Vincent's shirt, wondering what he could have under it that could possibly be a treat for me.