LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Father's Golden Boy (Private)

elfowl

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look up at Vincent with complete disbelief painted o my face.  I can't even begin to think about licking his foot.  "Please don't make me Daddy"  I beg, even as i start bending down towards his foot, sticking my tongue out.

Vincent shakes his head “oh but you will everyday when we get home and any other time daddy wants this is how you show daddy all of your gratitude now love daddy’s feet baby, show daddy what a good pet you are and remember pet you ate property daddy could always give you away”

I'm knocked back by Vincent unexpectedly hitting me in the mouth.  I whimper and whine, really not wanting to lick between his toes.  The smell is bad enough.  In that instant, I snap, and jump to my feet, trying to run out of the office,  I grab the door, and twist it open, running out, and trying to simply get out of there.

Vincent is up like a shot, lucky they gave a private suite and his secretary is at lunch. His longer legs allow him to catch Duncan quickly. He grabs him around the wrist “naughty naughty pet” he lands several swats on the boys bottom as he carry’s him back to the office and locks the door behind them

I scream as Vincent grabs me, wriggling, flailing and kicking as best as I can.  The swats only make me fight harder, trying desperately to get away.  "NO!  LET ME GO!  I'M GONNA CALL THE POLICE!  YOU CAN'T DO THIS!  I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!  I DON'T WANT THE COMPANY, YOU CAN HAVE IT!  I'M NOT GOING TO BE YOUR SLAVE VINCENT!  I'M NOT GOING TO LICK YOUR NASTY FEET!  LET ME GO!  I'LL BITE!"

Vincent carries Duncan to the sofa and drops him. “That is enough pet you will stop now before you get yourself in more trouble as if from nowhere Vincent grabs a leash. He strides forward and bends the struggling boy over. After landing several more swats he clips the leash to Duncan’s collar and ull the boy “heel pet”

I keep struggling and fighting as Vincent carries me back to the sofa, and try to dash away as he drops me.  As eh yanks me  back over his knee,I squeal, and yelp as he swats my bottom.  Once the leash is on though, I know it's over, and I obey his command, staying right beside him, knowing it's hopeless as long as he has the collar, and leash.

I look up at Vincent, with pleading still shining in my eyes, and slowly move to his feet.  I kiss each one, and then start licking each one slowly, starting at the top, and moving out from there, alternating between each foot as much as possible, each time edging my tongue just a little further out, never quite coming in contact with the sides of his feet, or his toes.

I frown, and with a shudder, finally resign myself to what I'm about to have to do.  I start licking Vincent's food that's still on the ground, licking the does, and the sides, then move out of the way of his other foot, to let it back down to the floor, and lick that one all over as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Vincent nodds slowly “very good pet” he absently strokes the boys cheek “now let’s go over some basic commands,  when Daddy snaps that means come to me or pay attention. If I say sit then I expect you to sit wherever we are, if I say feet that means I want you to pay attention to daddy’s feet. Heal means stop” you will speak only when you are asked a direct question or daddy says speak. Can you repeat those rules please pet”