LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Father's Golden Boy (Private)

elfowl

I shiver as Vincent threatens me.  "i'm sorry Daddy.  I din't mean to.  I didn't know you were waiting."  When he puts the spring roll in front of me, I open my mouth and let him feed me, biting off the end of the roll.  I chew and then swallow, waiting patiently for the next bite.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obediently I munch on the spring roll as it's presented to me, one bite at a time.  When it's gone, I continue to obey, and lick Vincent's fingers, doing my best to get all the grease off of them.  I cautiously take his fingers into my mouth, and suck on them to make sure they're clean.

• 2 weeks later...

Unhappy, but desperate for comfort, I hug Vincent back.  I don't want any new jobs, but it seems that I don't have any choice in the matter.  I frown as he asks what I think my most important job is.  "Making Daddy happy?"  I guess, feeling completely unsure of myself.

Vincent smiles “exactly baby and that is your most important job to be daddy’s loyal and obedient pet and do exactly as you are told” Vincent caresses the boy “as such you will eat what daddy feeds you and how daddy decides you should eat, you will wear what daddy decides and you will show your appreciation how daddy decides and you will not complain or you will be punished understand little pet”

I crawl to Vincent's feet, and untie his shoes, pulling out the laces enough to slip them off his feet, then setting them aside neatly.  I take his socks and peel them down his calves, and then off of his feet, setting them neatly on top of his shoes, I look up at him for approval.