LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Father's Golden Boy (Private)

elfowl

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I yelp as Vincent's grip tightens substantially, and he grabs me by the face.  "Whatever he wants!  Whatever he wants!"  I yelp helplessly and panickedly, muffled slightly by the hand on my face.

• 2 weeks later...

Vincent keeps petting the little boy “that’s right pet you are, in fact I think from now own I’ll simply call you pet, it’s an appropriate name for someone as little and pet like as you don’t you think sweetheart” he gave the boy a meaningful look

I frown, one or two tears escaping my eyes and leaving a wet salty trail down my face.  I want to disagree, to fight against Vincent, but I know I have no hope of winning.  "Y-yes D-Daddy.... I-I'll *hic*  I'll be your pet."

Vincent kisses the boy and pets his friend then reaches into a drawer and pulls out a small collar with a gold tag on it and showed it to Duncan. It said his name in bold letters with Pet written under it. On the back it said property or Daddy. “Isn’t it beautiful Pet” 

I imeedieately freeze with terror, as I hear the threat in Vincent's voice.  I can't help myself, and the dam bursts.  I start crying hard, as I plead with Vincent.  "...I I'm sorry Daddy!  I love the collar!  I- I  Want it on *hic* r-right now!  Please don't hurt me Daddy!"

Vincent strokes the boys face “Daddy won’t hurt you pet, it’s okay precious, everything will be ok as long as you remember your place” he dangled the collar I. Front of the boy “now kiss your collar baby and tell daddy what this collar means please pet”

I shiver, still crying as Vincent strokes my face.  I do as he commands, and kiss the collar.  "I-it m-means you own me.  I-I'm y-your pet... a-and y-you can do whatever you want t-to me..."  I'm openly sobbing at this point.

I don't have a response for Vincent, so instead I simply burst into tears when he tells me that it's on forever.  I cling to him tightly, paradoxically drawing comfort from my tormentor, as I wail, and cry.

Vincent calmly began to caress and stroke the boy in his lap “there there pet, everything is just fine now, daddy loves you so much, yes he does Daddy lives kid little pet more then anything and as long as you’re a good little boy Daddy won’t have to hurt his little pet” he rocked the boy In his arms it’s really up to you pet”

I cling tightly to Vincent, my sobs slowly drying out into scared whimpers.  "I-I'll be good Daddy!  I p-promise"  I whine.  one hand goes to my neck, and I pull on my collar, trying to get it to not be quite as uncomfortably tight on my neck.

I jolt awake as Vincent snaps.  I feel groggy and don't know what's going on.  "Vincent?"  I ask, rubbing my eyes sleepily, I feel something around my neck, and reach up to it, and feel the dangling tag, then the collar.  I freeze, and panic overtakes me as I remember everything that happened.

Shivering, and anxious, I quickly correct myself,  "I-I mean Daddy!  What is it?  What do you want me to do?"  I look over at him with glistening eyes, silently begging to not be punished for calling him the wrong name.

Vincent pulled the boy onto his lap then gently stroked Duncan’s face “I will be clear little pet, if you ever keep me waiting again you will be one sad little baby understand pet” without waiting for an answer he unpacked the chinese food on the table in front of him. He picked up a spring roll dipped it in sauce and brought it to Duncan’s mouth eat pet”