LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Father's Golden Boy (Private)

elfowl

Invent greats his guest then stops and shouts “Vincent got out from there now little mister you are getting peepee everywhere, you need to sit on the potty and finish up so daddy can wipe you, do t make me count baby”

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As soon as Vincent calls my name, there are tears in my eyes, and I wail  "Why are you doing this!?  You knew I was going potty!  Why did you bring them in here?!?"

For some reason, Vincent counting awakens some deep instinctual and primal fear inside of me, and I scramble to sit back down on the potty.  As soon as I'm there though, I blush hard, and start scooting the potty back behind the couch.

I blush and try to push again, still feeling pee-shy.  Then I nod.  Okay Daddy.  I stand up blushing hard at the board members now able to see my naked penis and butt.

The board members are all to engrossed to react other then to smile. Vincent quickly pulls a shirt over Duncan head and pulls up his cartoon underwear “that should be fine for now sweetheart let’s hurrt to the table. He uses the sanitizer and offers it to the boy

• 2 weeks later...

I frown and whisper to Vincent.  "Daddy, may I have some pants please... I don't like being half-naked in front of all of these people."  I take the sanitizer and rub it over my hands, disliking having to do it rather than washing my hands.

Vincent look around in frustration Bsby we do t have time for this we are late” he offered the boy his hand “are are you going to be a good boy and come to the meeting or does daddy need to start counting”

Vincent walked Duncan over to the table and says now remember baby little boys should be seen and not heard, but if you to tell daddy something you just look at me and Say daddy I need to potty understand sweetheart” 

I nod, keeping silent, not wanting to make Vincent more mad, as I know he's already frustrated with me, and wait for him to show me where to sit at the table.

Vincent walks to the head of the table and sits Duncan to his left. He hands the boy paper and crayons. With a kiss he says color baby and be a good boy” he then looks at the room “as you see, your fears were unfounded, I am in total control and Duncan has found his proper place as my little baby boy”

I frown, pouting at the crayons, but sit down, and pick one up, and start scribbling on the paper.  I don't pay attention to what, or how I'm coloring, trying to pay attention to the meeting instead.

After a minute or two, I realize that the whole thing was a setup.  That Vincent had purposefully let them in while I was going potty, and while he changed me to make me seem more babyish, and establish that he was in control to them.  My face twists in anger, and it's all I can to to keep myself from glaring at Vincent.  I grab a red crayon, and my scribbling becomes a bit more violent, as anger overtakes me.

Vincent strokes the boys head now then as I was saying Duncy knows his proper place and I am in charge so this is how we will be proceeding, you will report to me directly now I need an intern to report here after lunch for a special assignment. You are dismissed”

I keep my head down and keep scribbling angrily, not saying anything.  after a few moments, it occurs to me taht this meeting was just to show them that he was in charge and that I was a baby.  I knew taht it wsa what I had agreed to, but it was still infuriating to have it happen, and not know it was coming.

I drop the Crayon.  "I absolutely hated that.  That was so humiliating and mean."  I glare at the paper, not looking at Vincent.  "Could you at least warn me when you're going to do something like that!"  My temper is flaring, but I'm not quite shouting yet.

Vincent give a smile “I didn’t either sweetheart but it just kind of worked out Ndbi must say it went better then I ever expected it too” he looked at the cowed little boy getting pleasure from his victory 

I nod, still feeling angry, but not feeling like I can challenge Vincent.  "b-but... how did you not know they were gonna watch me go potty?  ...How could you not have planned that?"

Incentive just shrugs “I really did loose track of time sweetheart it just worked out better then my original plan” I promise baby this wasn’t a conspiracy it just seemed to happen and I went with it and it got us to the desired result”