LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Father's Golden Boy (Private)

elfowl

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vincent turned his back to Duncan and quickly dropped a few undetectable drops of liquid lasix into Duncan’s water cup filling the rest with. Water “here you go bud” he sad down and started on his own lunch”

I talk pleasantly, but a bit curtly with Vincent as we eat.  When he asks if I want him to tuck me in, I look down, feeling conflicted.  I do, but I don't want to tell him that I do.  It isn't something that I've had in quite a long time...  "I... um..."

I frown, not liking the choice being made into  a decision made for me.  At the same time however, a warm feeling starts to spread through my chest.  "...okay Daddy."  I say with a bit of reluctance, as I make my way to my room.

Vincent smiles and follows Duncan up the stairs. He turns down the covers “now snuggle down honey” he pulls the covers up and smoothes them over his boy. Then bends down to kiss DuncNs forehead “you rest sweetheart and ill come get you later

I climb into bed, and snuggle down as Vincent directs me.  The warm feeling in my chest expands as H covers me up, and then grows again as he kisses me.  " 'kay"  I murmur sleepily as he leaves.  I close my eyes, and fall asleep after a few minutes.

Vincent double checks that he has gone through all of Duncan’s cloths then brings the remaining items up to the boys bedroom p. He enters without knocking and finds the boy awake “hey sweetheart how was your nap