LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Father's Golden Boy (Private)

elfowl

Vincent shakes his head, “well consider this my friend if you are not participating in what’s going on you have no control over what I say and so I may have to explain to everyone why my naughty little boy is sitting in the corner”

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vincent smiles “there’s a good boy” now then let’s go find our seat for the meeting, when the clients enter I will stand and shake thier hands you will remain seated and only interact once yo7 have been introduced by me understood”

The board members are shown in and Vincent stands and introduces himself then motions to Duncan “and you already know my son Duncan” upon recognizing Duncan the other men seem to relax “the older employee looks at Dun an “I’ve known your father for many years, why would be do this Duncan, 

I nod.  "He cared deeply for Vincent, and believed him to be well suited for the job, and apparently believed that I still had a bit to learn before I was ready.  Aside from that, your guess is as good as mine."

With that the meeting took place Vincent stays silent most of the time and allowed Duncan to do most of the work. The second meeting progressed much the same. When they were over Vincent turned to Duncan “thank you for today buddy, I learned so much” he offered Duncan his hand “let’s go home”

I nod, stoicly.  "Glad to be a help Daddy."  I take his hand and let him lead me home.  "That first question was nearly disasterous.  Thank you for not forcing me to wear the baby shirt."

Vincent guides Duncan home and only says “that’s true Safire today, tomorrow is a different day and I make no promises . I’m not going to hurt you sweetheart but we won’t always agree about what’s best, now how about some lunch then a nap”

I frown.  "Can we just go to something like a polo shirt and khakies instead of jumping straight to nursery print t-shirts at least?"  I consider his offer.  "Lunch and a nap actually does sound nice.  Are we going to go back after that?"

"Probably not the best look for the CEO to leave halfway through on his first day."  I say with a shrug, as I climb into the passenger side, and buckle myself in.

Vincent smiles as he starts the engine of his car “you let me worry about my image kiddo, I was really only there for the press conference today, I’m first official day is tomorrow and yours too by the way”

I nod, getting out of the car, and walking inside.  I walk into my room, and change into a green set of pajamas, then walk out into the living room.

Vincent comes walking in from the kitchen and smiles at He sight of his boy “you look very comfy bud” he puts a hand in Duncan’s shoulder “ so lunch is just soup and sandwiches today then you can take a little rest sound good buddy” he motioned for the boy to follow him into the kitchen