LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Father's Golden Boy (Private)

elfowl

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vincent pats Duncan’s head “This is going to be just fine” he leads Duncan through security and into a large room full of employees and board members as well as a few random press people. They walk up to the stage and Vincent sits and pulls Duncan down to sit beside him. Another employee talks about Duncans father and the future and soon enough Duncan’s name is called

I walk up to the podium, and take a deep breath, then launch into my speach.

"Hello, and thank you all for coming to this meeting today.  I'm sure that by now you all have heard of the untimely death of my father.  I'm sure that most of you are expecting the role of CEO of this company will be passed down to me.  This will not be the case, as my father decided before his death that that position will be passed down to my..."  I hesitate for a moment, not wanting to call him Daddy so publicly.  "...Daddy:  Vincent Paul.  I am in full support of this decision and think that he will be a great leader for this company."

I hold for a second, waiting for applause, or questions, then go sit down, next to Vincent.

Vincent stands and approach’s the podium. He smiles “I need to thank my little boy Duncan for his kind words and vote of confidence, I know I am up for this challenge especially with him st my side. As the days and weeks progress I hope to meet with everyone and become part of the amazing work that is done here” with that the conference ends Vincent offers Duncan his hand  

I take Vincent's hand and let him lead me off peaceably, once we're out of earshot however, I ask.  "Your 'little boy'?  Was that really necessisary?"

Incentive leads them to an elevator and presses the penthouse button. Then get in and he drops the boys hand “ no I dont think I’m being extreme if I did then I wouldn’t be dong this now would I, now I’m going what I think is best and you promised to obey me didn’t you”

Vincent smiles “well then that part is a work in progress just don’t be stupid or disrespectful kiddio or ill give you a swirly like I did in high school” he leads them out of the elevator and into his large office. “Take a seat and we will talk about your responsibilities here”

I glare at Vincent at the mention of swirlies, "you really do want me as a slave then.  Unthinking, obediant, and unquestioning."  After we arrive in the office I take the indicated seat, eager to talk about my position and responsibilities.

Vincent looks at the boy, “not at all, we are a family, I just need you to know your place that’s all sweetheart”

he sits and begins “so this post doesn’t really have a title, you will be sitting in on all of my meeting. Since you grew up around everything and you know all of the players you will be taking the lead at first, then as time goes on we will be shifting the power to me once I am acclimated 

I grin, this was far more than I had hoped for.   "So let me play the opening hand, and quash what pits of intercompany polits is going to rear its ugly head, then take over afterall the petty little power plays have run their course?"

Vincent grinned. Duncan couldn’t see the biggest power play being set up but he nodded, “at least initially. Now as we progress there willl be some changes made and I expect you to support them, I will also be asking you to do certain thing and I expect you to do as I say without fuss”

I wave my hand dismissively.  "nothing in public, only behind closed doors, as far as the company and the press are concerned I'm 100% behind you no matter what."

I look at him questioningly.  "Won't that make them take me less seriously?  If you want me to take care of the unavoidable problems of a power shift I need to be imposing and as professional as possible."

Vincent smiles leaning close “no I’m the daddy” he motions to a bag of clothes nearby “go change and potty please” inside the bag was a pair of jeans and a t-shirt with a picture of Elmo on it”

I pick up the bag of clothes, and carry it into the executive bathroom to change.  I use the restroom, and wash my hands, then look into the bag.  as soon as I see the t-shirt, I see red.  I burst out of the bathroom, holding up the offending garment, and shout.  "NO!  NO WAY!  YOU ARE NOT SENDING ME INTO A BOARD MEETING WEARING A T-SHIRT WITH FUCKING ELMO ON IT!"

Vincent is calm “you will wear what I provide for you my friend, this is not a negotiation, and although it is not my preference I am not above making you sit in timeout for your first meeting, the choice is your bud but I’d get moving if I were you”

"I would much rather sit in timeout in a suit, than participate in a fucking elmo shirt.  And I would just love  to see you flounder your way through your first meeting as CEO without a clue about this company, and without my help Daddy."  I spit out the last word as venomously as I can.

Vincent stands to his considerable height “look little boy, don’t mistake the fact that I want you to help make this a smooth transition with the notion that I can’t do this without you. You either play by my rules or you don’t play at all but that leaves me with a question, if I can’t trust you to be a good boy at work then what should I do with you” 

I can't help but feel intimidated as Vincent stands to his full height, and towers above me somewhat.  When I find my voice, I'm much quieter than before, my tone showing a bit more fear than anger.  "I'm not a child.  I'm a grown adult, no mater hat my guardianship is.  If it doesn't mean being paraded in front of the executives as a joke, then I won't play at all.  If you sit me in the corner of the meeting, I will simply quietly observe, I won't give you any problems whatsoever."