LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

LIghts, Camera, Diapers!! (Private)

jmg1217

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pick up two trays, one for myself and one for Bobby filling up both with food.  then take him to go find a table.  After we sit down I take away his flipflops.

Baby sighs “I don’t understand Daddy” he shakes his head dropping the subject. He eats “I think we need yo go soon Daddy” feeling nervous he asks “do I have to introduce myself as baby or can I use my real name daddy”

"You don't need to understand Sweetheart."  I reply as I finish my breakfast.  "We do need to go soon.  If you're going to introduce yourself then Baby is your real name, but you can just leave the introductions to me if you like.  All done?"  I ask as I pick up my tray and offer to grab his.

"We are going outside."  I tell Baby, as I slip the 'stupid flippy floppys' onto his feet.  "But even if we weren't, you'd need me to carry you if you want to go without your shoesies.  The meeting is over at the blackbox stage, and even though it's just a couple of feet, we have to walk out of the cafeteria to get there.  If you prefer I can carry you."  I take his hand and lead him over to the tray drop off

I walk with Baby to the meeting, and wait for the director to call order.  I figure that the first day will just be mostly meeting the rest of the actors and explanations of who's who in the cast and technical production.

(I can play the director if you want)

The room is large and there are people of all ages milling about every where. there is a large circle of chairs on the stage big enough to accommodate all of the actors with extra room. The director clears his throat every one please be seated” baby pulls Joey to two seats slightly separated from other people and hops into his seat looking around at everyone curious 

(That works for me)

I let Baby pull me into a seat, and sit down, looking around, also curious about who else we're going to be working with.  I wait for Peter to start talking patiently.

Peter cleared his throat “thank you all for joining me this morning, we have a lot of work to do and I truly think we will create something wonderful together. His eyes sweep the circle we will do introductions in a moment...” he spots Joey and Baby then clears his throat “Joseph I see no reason for baby to take up a grownup seat, please fix this at once and for future reference he should either be on someone’s lap or we can get playpen of some kind if yo think that might be helpful”

Baby looks around there are empty seats next to them he turns pink and looks toward Joey for help

I smile apologetically at Baby, and lift him onto my lap.  "It's this or a playpen, which do you prefer?" I whisper in his ear.  "Sorry sir, please continue."  I tell Peter.

Baby whines and fights a little as he is pulled onto Joeys lap. He quickly settles  however as peter continues “I will go through and introduce everyone First we have Joey he is our series lead. He is playing a character by the same name and is described as an 18 year old hero with a heart of Gold, his motivation in the show is to protect his younger brother turned child Cameron. This character will be played by Baby who you see on Joseph’s lap, please wave baby”

Baby turns bright red and attempts to burrow into his daddy. Peter clears his throat “Joseph will you tell us a bit about you and Baby please”

I stand up holding Baby in my arms.  "Hello.  I'm Joey as peter mentioned.  I'm from Westcount Pennsylvania, and this here is Baby.  Funnily enough, in real life I'm only fourteen, and Baby here is actually ninteen.  Sort of a crazy world huh?  Is there anything you want to say to everyone?"

In an effort to disappear baby tried to hide his face in Joeys neck whimpering as he did.

Patrick smiled just a bit and continued “well be that as it may, when I look at baby I don’t see a 19 year old, or even a 7 year old which is the age of his character so please keep that in mind when you are interacting with him.

Baby whimpered at this embarrassment. Over here Patrick gestured to a small group of children aged between 7-9 we have our older child actors. They will serve as Baby’s friends and classmates in the show. We will also use them as babysitters when Joey is busy filming and someone needs to watch the baby.

With this tears leaked out of Baby’s eye 

Baby whispers “but they’re real little kids and I’m a grownup howcone they get to be bigger then me”

peter begins again. He introduces the rest of the large cast. Now we will have a quick read through, I just need to have a brief conversation with Joey and Baby, he ushers them to him

I grimace, knowing Baby's going to be disappointed with my explanation.  "Well, they're not playing the lead character who's supposed to be dependent on someone else, and well... they look older than you Sweetie.  Besides I'm pretty sure they're more responsible and less suited to be itty bitty like you."

I stand up with Baby in my arms, and walk over to Peter to hear what he has to say.

Baby tenses in joeys arms “that’s not fair, I’m very responsible and I hate this” inspire of his anger baby lays his head on Joeys shoulder

when they make their way to the stage Peter smiles “oh hello you two, I’m glad to see that Baby is settling in so nicely a few things before we go on.” He hands Joey a large pair of head phones as well a  bag with a pacifier and sleep mask in it. “These headphone are total noise cancellation, they can be set to play music or mimic a heart beat or nothing at all. They are for everyday use.you will use them now. So that we can practice without the baby overhearing. The rest of the tools in the bag are to be used at least once a day at your discretion. Together they will achieve total sensory deprivation and make baby very dependent on you. Please start today.  Also going forward if baby needs to talk to a grown up he should whisper the words to you and you will act as his mouth ok and finally, make sure to introduce yourselves to Cody he will act as your second in command with baby he’s the 9 year old with Blonde hair, he will play Baby's best  friend on the show”