LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

LIghts, Camera, Diapers!! (Private)

jmg1217

Cameron couldn’t help but be excited, at the age of 18 his life was about to begin. He had just gotten his first job as an actor and he was lucky it was a main part in a sitcom and he had gotten this part despite his small size or maybe because of it. Cameron was only about 4 feet tall and for this reason and despite his age camron would be playing the youngest boy in the family. He would be playing a 7 year old.

Cam tried not to let this bother him as he packed, he told himself a job was a job. He said goodbye to his parents as he. Would be going to live near set for the summer to rehearse with the rest of the cast. A car came to pick him up and he was on his way to his adult life

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so excited to be on a television show.  My character was even named after me, since the writers hadn't figured out anything sooner.  "Joey Valentine"  My Mom had joked that it made me sound like a mobster.  I was a little bit intimidated by the thought of living on my own, but they told me that I'd be living with the rest of the cast, or at least one roommate.  The role was certainly an interesting one, I'd be playing someone a good bit older than me, 17 years to my 14.  My large stature and deep voice would certainly help in the role.

I wave goodbye to my parents as I pick up my suitcase and load it into the car that the studio sent to pick me up.  I was eager to meet the other actors who would be working on the show.

As I walk up to the studio with my bag in hand, I spot a boy who looks to be struggling with his bag, and looks lost.  Figuring I'll be friendly, I walk up and extend a hand to take the bag if he'll let me.  "Hey there Buddy, would you like some help?  I'm Joey."

Cam looks at the larger boy and flush’s pink but nods “thanks, that would  be great” He ands the bag over “I’m Cam by the way, I’m looking for someone who works here, I’m one of the actors”

I nod, purpousfully ignoring the blush, and pick up his bag, fairly easily,  carrying both his and mine as we set off deeper in the studio.  "Ah!  I am too, both looking for anyone to tell us where to go, and one of the actors.  What part are you playing?  I'm supposed to be the older brother, also named Joey funnily enough."

I feel myself getting excited.  "Oh wow!  That is so cool!  We're supposed to be pretty close in the show, so it would be awesome if we can be good friends in real life.  It's so awesome that you're the first person I met."  I can't help but notice the blush this time.  "Why the blush little guy?"

Cameron shrugged “nothing really it’s just that I Well I took this job and I’m excited but I’ll be playing the little brother but I’m not that young” he admitted  “I’m actually 19”

I look at Cameron and then laugh.  "No way!  I'm kinda young for my part.  I'm actually 14.  That's kinda awesome.  You're the little, big, Little Brother, and I'm the big, little, Big brother!"  

I feel a bit guilty for laughing.  "I'm sure it'll be fine.  I'm pretty sure all the rest of the main characters are adults anyways, so they won't make a big deal I'm sure.  Yeah, I hope so too."  After walking for a little bit more we finally find someone.  "Oh thank goodness.  Hello, we're Cameron and Joey.  We have no idea where we're supposed to be.  Can you help us?"

The woman gives us a raised eyebrow.  "What are you boys doing wandering around the sound stage?  Didn't you see the tents they have set up over by the residence halls?"

It's finally my turn to blush.  "Um, no, sorry."

The woman shrugs.  "Eh, no big deal, let me take you over there."

I perk up and grin,  "That would be great!  Thanks a bunch!"

I grin, almost wanting to pick Cameron up so he doesn't have to run to keep up, but having both hands full with the bags.  After a bit of a walk, we reach the tent, and the woman leaves us there.  "Huh, nobody else here..."

"Yeah, you boys are late."  comes a voice out of nowhere, and a man walks out from around the side of the tent.  "You missed orentation, your room assignments are over there."  He points to a clipboard sitting on a table.

"Oh, thanks.  Sorry about that."  I say walking over to the table.

"No worries, just try to remember, you're professionals now boys."  The man says, and then walks off.

I look at the clipboard, and look for my name, finding it fairly quickly.  "Huh, room 501.  I'm on the top floor.  Oh, hey!  You're in there with me, and it looks like it's just the two of us, except for the big names, they seem to have the rest of the actors four to a room.  Huh, it also says the Director wants to meet with us in the cafeteria in an hour, after we drop off our bags."

"I've got it."  I say, picking up both bags again.  "Let's go."  I walk into the residence building and get in the elevator, riding up to the fifth floor.  Our room is down at the end of the hall.  Well... "room" turns out to be the wrong word, they put us in a fairly large suite, with a small living room area, a kitchen, bathroom, and a bedroom with a queen sized bed.  "Oh wow, this is pretty nice."  I murmur as I look around, putting our bags down at the foot of the bed, and then exploring a bit.

"I have to admit though, I don't get the point of a kitchen if we have a cafeteria."

"Um... I dunno Buddy... Oh!  Sorry, I forgot you're older than me.  I'm sure we can ask someone about it.  I don't wanna be ungreatful though.  Worst comes to worst, we'll just sleep together, there's enough room for us, or if you're not comfortable with that, I can take the couch.  Whatever the case though, let's unpack and go meet the director okay?"  I open my suitcase and start unpacking.

Cam sighs “don’t worry, no one remembers, like ever. He drags his bag over to the other closet and begins taking clothing out taking special care of his shoes as he hey all have lifts to help give him the allusion of being taller then he is 

I finish unpacking, just before we're supposed to meet with the director.  "Come on, you ready?"  I take the elevator down with Cameron, and we walk over to the Cafeteria, where the Director is waiting for us.

"Ah!  Boys, good to see you.  Listen, just one real quick thing.  I need your characters to be really close in the show and I mean really close.  We have some things planed for later seasons that we don't want to talk about both because of leaks, and we don't actually know if we're getting a second season since we haven't even started yet, but things are looking good.  Anyways, point is, I want you two to be together all the time, on camera and off.  Wherever one of you goes the other one goes too."

He turns to Cameron.  "If I ever see you without him, I'm gonna put a harness and a leash on you and give it to him you hear me?"

He turns to me.  "And if I ever see you without him, I'm going to handcuff you to that leash, understand?"

He addresses us both.  "I cannot understate how close I need you two to be, and I need you."  He points to Cameron.  "To be very dependent on him.  Comprende?"

I simply nod.  "Yes sir."

The Director rolls his eyes as if he's having to explain the most obvious thing in the world.  "I'ts really simple kid, just let him do things for you.  Let him get your meals.  Let him know when you have to go to the bathroom so he can take you.  Basically treat him how you treat your parents back home.  It really shouldn't be that hard for you to rely on somebody twice your age.

The Director looks at me.  "You're only 14 really?"  I nod.  "Huh, big kid, well whatever, this of course means you'll have to be responsible for him.  You'll need to not let him down, and pay close attention to him.  I'll be the other members of the cast looking after both of you to an extent, but not all of them will be around if we go through multiple seasons, so the main person will be you.  You boys got that?"

"Yes Sir."  Is my response again.

Cameron stands up “he’s not twice my age, he’s 14, I’m 19, just because I’m short does not mean I’m a little kid even if I’m playing one on tv”

he looks around catching his breath “look I’m so grateful for this opportunity and I’m sure you know best... it’s just hard, an adjustment and I don’t want to mess anything up could you maybe just give us some basic rules and expectations” he was almost afraid to ask

I'm surprised at at Cameron's outburst, but The Director is having none of it, as he sits calmly, then speaks.  "You're 19?  huh, so we've got a young older brother, and a old younger brother.  What are the chances?  But to be frank kid, I don't give a damn.  You're here to play a role, and the relationship between both of your characters is the most important thing in this show.  If you've got a problem with being treated like you're younger than him, you better get over it real fuckin fast.  I didn't pay attention to your ages when I cast you two, and I don't care about them now either.  You're a no name right now.  You aren't going to bring any eyes to the show unless you do a good job.  You aren't one of the big name stars, so you're not an investment either.  I can have you replaced in a week, so you damn well better be grateful.  I don't have time for you to be a primadonna, and no one else does either.  If this works out though you'll be a big name.  I didn't tell you boys this, but all the big name stars?  They're getting killed off in the first season, but you two will stick around till the end, just as long as you're worth more than whatever headaches you make."

After Cameron asks for some basic rules The director sighs hard again, stopping just short of rolling his eyes.  "I've already told you.  You two go everywhere together, and you depend on your brother.  You do whatever any adults tell you two, to do.  Joey, you're allowed to ask questions, and make arguments, but I expect you to be obediant.  Cameron, You just do what you're told unless it's dangerous or some other adult has told you to do something else.  If the second one happens, you obey whoever has the most authority.  Of course that means Me first, then the stage manager, the the other directors, then the designers, then the cast, then the big name actors, then the rest of the actory, and lastly for you Cameron, Joey.  Also you don't get food unless Joey gives it to you, and Joey is in charge of getting you ready for each meeting and each shoot.  You understand, or do you need me to hold your hand some more?"

Not wanting to seem rude or get fired Cam nodded “that’s fine sir, just fine, no sir, you don’t have to hold my hand... I guess Thsts Joeys job.” He blushed at his own comment. He looked toward Joey not knowing what to do now