LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

LIghts, Camera, Diapers!! (Private)

jmg1217

I look at Baby a bit confused.  "You did it last night, and managed to not wet the bed?"  I bright grin lights up my face.  "I'm so proud of you Baby!  Did you remember to wipe and flush, and wash your hands?"

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baby flushed “oh my god Daddy I’m not a real baby you know at least not all the time I can make it to the potty you know... I mean toilet” he thought “I don’t remember flushing or washing but I don’t always do that anyway”

I look at Baby a little dissapointed.  "Well good job making it to the potty anyways.  It seems you're not completely potty trained then, but we can work on that if you want.  That means I do need to supervise you sweetheart.  Now, go potty so Daddy can go too, and we can wash our hands and go get something nice and warm in your tummy."

Baby looks shy “but daddy I don’t have potty problems and it’s hard to go when people  watch me” knowing that Joey isn’t going anywhere he sighs and concentrated on peeing. His toes curl in the effort but eventually he is able to pee. He jumps up all done daddy”

I nod.  "Well you'll need to either finish your potty training, or start using diapers.  The latter would probably be easier for you Baby.  The former will require me watching you go until I'm satisfied you can do it all on you own."  When he jumps up I grin.  "Good job going in the potty sweetheart, now flush it and wave bye bye, then wash your hands."

I look at Baby quizically.  "And yet you haven't flushed the potty or washed your hands yet.  Is that part too hard for you?  If it is we can do diapers instead.  That will be much easier for you."

I hug Baby after he recoild.  "Awwww, Baby,  Did the potty scare you?"  I hug him tight.  "You're right."  I say  "It's not a big deal, it's just a part of potty training, and it's not a big deal if you're not fully potty trained.  You're allowed to prefer diapers, even if it's just so you don't have to flush."  I kiss his forehead and let him go.  "Go wash your hands Honey, Daddy's gotta go potty too."  I pull my pants down and sit on the toilet, taking care of my morning business.  

I nod.  "I can see that Sweetie.  We'll see how things go."  I finish eeing and pooping, then wipe, stand up, flush, and wash my hands.  "Alright.  are you ready for breakfast?"

BAby seems strangely relieved aabout something, and I'm not quite able to tell what it is.  I shrug it off.  "Sure Baby, you can walk.  You think we should both go in our PJs?"

Baby looked at his outfit covered in Mickey Mouse then at his daddy “but, it’s that ok I mean we have to go meet the whole cast daddy shouldn’t we look... I don’t know just. Shouldn’t you look like a real grown up” 

I shake my head.  "No one is going to make fun of you sweetheart.  Besides You're already the littlest member of the cast, so no one will probably give you a second glance.  You're basically getting special privileges.  Isn't that nice Sweetie?  Now come on, aren't you hungry?"

I grin, and pull out Baby's flip flops, then slide them on his feet.  "Alright, let's go then Sweetheart.  Chop-chop!"  I take his hand and lead him to the elevator, then out and to the cafeteria.