LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

LIghts, Camera, Diapers!! (Private)

jmg1217

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yes, and your new bedtime is before the sun's I'm afraid Sweetie.  I might consider letting you stay up if you weren't yawning like a train tunnel, but considering that you've had a long day, we need to be up early tomorrow, and traveling most of the day will make anyone tired, I think going to bed now is a good idea."  I say, picking him up and carrying him into the bedroom.  "PJs or nakey Sweetheart?

"Well, let's find out."  I say Walking over to the dresser, and finding what Emily left for him.  "We seem to have some Disney jammies, a few with dinosaurs, space ships... You've got quite a collection now Honey."

Getting almost excited Baby said “I like Disney daddy, Mickey is my favorite” then he froze looking sad again he ask “Daddy how little... I mean big am I, I mean like none of this seems like I’m even 7 how old am I “

I turn to Baby and look him deep in the eyes.  "That depends on a lot of things Baby.  But I think the most important of those is you.  How little do you feel?"  I hold up a hand quickly.  "Not how little do you think you are.  How little do you feel?  Really think about it Baby.  We both know you're not 19, not physically, and not mentally.  You might not even be 7 physically.  I don't think you're 7 mentally.  Really think about it Baby."

Baby visibly deflated at his daddy’s words and shrugged “but... I want to be a big boy” he sounded almost desperate I don’t want to be to be... teeny tiny” he whispered the truth. Baby’s head snapped up “you don’t even think I look like I’m 7 daddy, how little do I look”    

I look into Baby's eyes.  "4 at the most Sweetie, 5 at a stretch, more likely 3, maybe 2, maybe even 1 or littler.  But what was that.  You don't wanna be teeny tiny?  Why not Sweetheart?"

Baby looks Joey in the eyes “I worked real hard to make everyone think... I mean to prove that I’m 19 and a grownup no everyone thinks I’m little and that I need a daddy and now you think I might be a real baby and you know everything so what if you’re right and I am teeny tiny”

I look deep into Baby's eyes.  "I'm sure you did.  And I'm sure that everyone told you that you had to, and that it was the right thing to do.  Just because we expect everyone to do it, even if it's not the right thing for them to do.  Baby, I don't know everything, not even close.  That's why it's important what you think.  How old you feel like you are.  And if you are teeny tiny, then that just means you need somebody to take care of you, to make decisions for you.  I'm willing to be that person, to be your Daddy.  It would mean a lot to me if you let me be that person, and I really want to be.  All that means is that you have to trust me, and depend on me, and let me make choices, and trust me to make the right ones."

Baby nodded quietly and whispered “I can try daddy, I mean that’s what the studio wants anyway so I guess I don’t really have too much of a choice do I” with that he threw himself into Daddy’s arms 

I hug Baby tightly, and rub his back.  "Thank you Baby.  That means a lot to me."  I hold on for a few minutes, then let go.  "Alright,  It's past your bedtime Honey.  Mickey Mouse PJs, and then bed!"  I grab the Pajamas, and hold out the pants for Baby to step into.

I grin as Baby raises his hands for me to slide the shirt on him.  I pick up the shirt, bunch it up and then pull it down over his head.  I pull the covers down on the bed.  "alright, sleepy time Sweetheart."

Baby sighs with contentment “thanks daddy when I was little the first time my mom always put me to bed my rubbing my back or feet or playing with my hair, it always makes me sleeeeeepyyyyy yawn daddy” with that hpbaby closes his eyes and sleeps 

I grin, and kiss Baby's forehead, after he falls asleep.  I stand up, and walk into the living room, pulling out a book, and reading for an hour or so, before calling it a night, changing into my own pajamas, and climbing into bed beside Baby.  i pull him into my chest, and hug him like a teady bear.

I sleep until morning, then wake up and feel that Baby is out of my arms.  I reach over and pull him close, content to simply lie in bed with him for a little bit.