LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

LIghts, Camera, Diapers!! (Private)

jmg1217

I ignore Baby's struggles in my arms, figuring it's not that far, and if he really hates it he can just crawl off once I sit down.  Beside, it'll be a pain just to give him the flip-flops to walk to the couch and then take them away again.  When we sit down, I hold him loosely, letting him get away if he wants, or to stay there, while we watch Spongebob get into this episode's antics.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cameron finds himself giggling along and outright laughing. He also unconsciously leans into Joeys hold. He taps Joey on the shoulder “can we go to dinner soon, I’m sort of hungry and I want to get dressed”

I hold Baby a bit tighter  once it's apparent that he's going to stay on my lap.  I'm a tiny bit startled when he taps me on the shoulder.  "Sure thing Sweetie."  I say with a smile.  I turn off the TV and carry him into the bedroom, looking over what clothes they've gotten for him.  I pull open a drawer and see nothing but onesies, and frown.  They know he's supposed to be 7 right?  I pull one out anyways, then open another drawer and find some shorts.  I grab those too, and put Baby down on the bed.  "Arms up Sweetheart."  I tell him as I get the blue onesie ready to put on him.

I look at him strangely.  "They aren't?  You put your clothes in this dresser right?  If they're not yours whose are they?  They're definitely your size."

Cam looks at Joey like he has ten heads “those arnt mine, they... thier... whatever!! Fine. He rips the clot from Joes hand “I can dress myself! Then he looks at the onesie and push’s it back”fine, just be quick”

"Baby!"  I warn after he rips the onesie out of my hand.  "Calm down.  You're not allowed to dress yourself.  You're supposed to be learning to depend on me.  Now, these are your clothes.  They're nothing to get mad about.  Apologize."

I nod, letting my voice become soft and gentle again.  "I'm sorry this is all so hard Honey.  But we don't really have a choice here.  I don't want to get sent home any more than you do, I'm sure.  Now, arms up."  I get the onesie ready to pull over his arms and head again.

I grin apologetically.  "If you can figure out someplace to eat other than the cafeteria, I'd be happy to take you."  I pull the onesie down his arms and over his head, then down his chest, and down to his crotch, reaching between his legs to grab the back flap, and then pulling it between, and fastening the snaps.  I then hold up the shorts.  "Step in Munchkin."

Cameron “shook his head “those aren’t mine, I don’t wear flip flops, I like shoes they make me look taller, I don’t like those...” he had a sudden thought and smiled “what size are those”

I shrug.  "I don't know, but the studio got them for you, and they're the only shoes you're allowed from now on.  Apparently Peter, that's the director, heard about you trying to run away from me, and was very upset.  So now these are the only shoes you're allowed, and I'm supposed to take them away whenever you're not supposed to be walking."  I say matter of factly

I nod, and slide the flip flops onto his feet, then take his hand and lead him down to the cafeteria.  We get in line, and I look through the choices.  "They've got corndogs, and orange chicken.  What do you want Sweetie?"

Cameron sighs and wiggles his toes dispite the fact that the flip flops were child sized they were about 3 sizes too big.  He didn’t argue as his hand was taken and he couldn’t help but feel excited “corn dogs please and can’t you cut the sweetheart crap sometimes and just call me Cam”

I shake my head.  "nope.  They want me to get you used to pet names.  And for all purpouses you name is now Baby Cameron Park."  I get to plates, corndogs for Cameron, and orange chicken for myself, getting us some vegetables, and french fries as well.

Cameron freezes “what does that even mean, I have a name and I like that name, I do t want to be called Baby and why is evercrazy, you can’t juat change a persons name,  and anyway Cameron is still in my name”

"They're gonna call you Baby.  and I'm completely sure, they just want you to be dependant on me, and they want the two of us to be really close."  I tell Baby as I start eating.

Cameron drops. His corn dog on to his plate and groans “but that’s just stupid, why are they being so mean to me, now I have to walk round with everything calling me baby all of the time and I cAnt  wear shoes. Well I’ll show them, I won’t answer to that dumb name”

I keep eating.  "They're not being mean Sweetie, they're just doing what they think is best.  I think you better cooperate though, you could easily lose your job, especially since we haven't shot a single episode of the show yet."