LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

LIghts, Camera, Diapers!! (Private)

jmg1217

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sigh as well.  "Come on Cam, work with me here.  I'm just doing what I'm told as well.  It's kinda late so let's just go with pajamas."  I walk over to Cameron and grab the hem of his shirt.  "Arms up Baby."

Camron backs away then stops knowing he has nowhere to go. He allowes Joey to approach him and raises his arms on command even as he whines “I can do this part myself please and it’s not late it’s only after lunch”

I shrug,  "Okay, underwear it is."  and ignore his protests as I pull his shirt up and off over his head, and then unbutton and unzip his pants.  "Oh, whops, silly me.  I forgot about your shoes Baby."  I kneel down and untie his shoes, then gently push him to sit down on the bed, and pull off his shoes, then socks, then pants.  "There we go."

Cameron’s whole body blushed “that is not what a meant!” He looked down feeling lucky, he still had his boxers at least they were semi grownup. “ fine whatever are we done here I want to watch tv now maybe that will distract me or something”

I shudder.  "Oh my goodness Sweetheart, not a chance.  That show gives me nightmares.  There's no way it can be good for you to be watching that."

Cameron looks at Joey but I’m really 19 remember so I can watch it” he gives his best look then gives up hope. Just put on whatever you like your really the kid here anyway! “

Cameron looked down then gasped jumping up “what I’d someone comes I. Here or comes to visit, you said I only have to be like this when it’s you and me right?!”

I flip the television on, and set it to Nickelodion.  "Thanks Sweetheart, I just can't handle scary stuff like that."

I'm a bit startled when Cameron jumps up.  "Yes Baby, only if it's just you and me, if someone comes to visit, we'll get you some clothes."

Cameron sighed in relief, ok thanks for that...” he sat back down on the sofa next to Joey. Dispite his protests he found himself enjoying the cartoon on the screen. Before long he was laughing and giggling along. The phone In The suite rang

I feel myself relaxing as Cameron starts laughing at the cartoon, glad that he's not going to try to fight me.  I'm surprised when the phone rings.  "Huh, wonder who that could be."  I answer it.  "Hello?"

Joseph’s hello this is Emily, you boys have an early call tomorrow with the director and whole cast. It’s at 8:30 but there have been a few changes so I need a quick meeting, have you put Cameron down for his nap yet, if not you have 15 until I’m there and he can’t overhear us. Also what is your last name please” she waits for the requested information then hanged up saying “you have 13 minutes now”

"Um... I think I can do that.  My lat name is Park."  I respond.  I turn to Cameron,  "Hey sweetheart, that was Miss Emily, apparently we have an early call tomorrow, and since we've been traveling most of the day, they want us to take a nap to make sure we're well rested, okay?  I'll take the couch out here, and you can take the bed, alright?"  I take the remote and turn off the TV

I grin at Cameron.  "I'm sure you don't, but let's try anyways.  It was sorta implied that they were gonna send someone to check on us."  I take his hand, and lead him back into the bedroom, pulling back the sheets and covers, then help him into bed, and tuck him in.

"thirty minutes to an hour and a half Sweetie.  Don't worry about it.  You just sleep, and let your body take care of the rest.  I'll wake you up if you sleep too long."  I kiss his forehead, and then pull the covers over him, and tuck the blankets under him on both sides.  Then I silently creep out of the room, and wait for Emily.

Cameron scrunched his nose at the kiss but was.  Too fired to fight about it. He fell asleep quickly

emily came to the door in a huff. She knocked and entered without being let in “there you are and I trust that Little one is a sleep, peter, that’s the director has made some changes that you need to know and take care of before the meeting tomorrow “

I nod.  "Yes Ma'am, he is.  What do I need to do?"  I can tell that she's at least a little upset about whatever the changes are, or at least however much it's going to take to institute them.

She stops and sighs it’s not that big a deal, it’s just I wish I got more notice about these things and more time,anyway from this moment on We don’t call Cameron Camron, anymore, for the purposes of our production his name has been changed to Baby, that’s what he will be called by everyone. His official documents like his script and what not will be labeled with the name Baby Cameron Park. Peter, you can call him peter by the way wants him to take your last name for the sake of cementing the bond. 

She gave him a momto digest before adding “ now for the next problem Cam... excuse me Baby was seem running from you this afternoon that is totally unacceptable” she hands him a small pair of flip flops, these are the only shoes he’s allowed to wear going forward remove them when he doesn’t need them to walk, he won’t get very far barefoot” she walks to the door oh and kid good luck, just remember the endgame here, I promise there a reason”

I take the flip flops, "Got it, his name is Baby now, he has my last name, and these are his only shoes, take them off whenever he's not walking."  I sigh, not looking forwards to the task in front of me.  "Thanks for the well wishes, I'll need the luck."

I wait untill Baby wakes up, or an hour and a half has past, and then walk into the room, gently rubbing his shoulder.  "Hey Sweetheart.  You ready to get up?   You wanna watch some cartoons?  We've got a little while till it's time for dinner."

Cameron opens his eyes with a flutter. His nose scrunch’s as he is called sweetheart then he remembered the situation and deflated “hi” he sat up stretched and nodded “sure we can watch Tv, can I get dressed now”

I smile down at him.  "Nope, not while it's just me and you Honey."  Without asking I scoop him up in my arms, having to adjust once or twice to make sure I'm securely holding his weight, and then carry him to the couch, settling him on my lap and flipping on the TV, back to Nickleodion.

Cameron squirmed and went ridged in Joeys arms “Dude I can walk! “ he couldn’t fight Hoey on the short walk to the sofa so he gave up and slumped against the bigger stronger younger boy. When he was pulled onto Joeys lap he turned pink but didn’t fight it enjoying the closeness.