LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

LIghts, Camera, Diapers!! (Private)

jmg1217

The director nods.  "Good, you seem to be getting it.  Now get out of here boys, get some food or something."  he waves his hand in a 'shooing' motion.  I stand up, grabbing  Cameron's hand and walk towards the line for food. 

Once we're out of earshot I whisper.  "Is it just me, or is that guy a bit of a jerk?"

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cameron nods “hrs definitely a jerk, unfortunately that jerk is our boss, what are we going to do? I mean I’m not actually a little kid and I don’t want to be treated like one, it’s bad enough that I look like one”

"I don't know.  It looks like you aren't really going to have a choice but to be treated like one, though.  come on though, let's get us some food."  As enter the line and grab a tray for myself and Cameron, I see a few other actors trickling into the cafeteria.

Cameron whines “but that’s just dumb!” ,he sighs well I guess let’s get some lunch. The sooner we eat the sooner we  an get back to the room and figure this out. Can you get me a cheeseburger and a coke please”

I shrug.  "You can always quit if you want.  If not, this is what you have to deal with.  Those are your options Buddy."  I nod at his logic.  "That works by me, and certainly, I can grab that."  I take two cheeseburgers, and fill up two glasses with cokes, putting everything on the tray, and finding somewhere to sit.

Cameron follows Joey to a table and sits across from him “I dont want to quit,  this job is important to me, it’s just hard” he starts to eat his burger. A pleasant looking woman comes up to them smiling “well hello you must be Joey and cam I’m Emily your liaison anything you need comes through me, Joey could I have a word, she motions for Joeys to follow her a short distance away

I smile at Emily as I greet her.  "Hello, the two of us are supposed to stick together, is that alright?"  when she motions me away, I look at Cameron.  "Say where you can see me, okay?"  Then walk over to Emily.  "What is it?"

She smiles “I like your dedication kid just remember he needs to stay with you, you do t need to stay with him meaning if you need to step away that’s acceptable as long as your watching like now. So I know that you’ve met the director p, I was sent to clearify a few things. Firstly this has never been done before but we are for the most part putting you into total control of Cameron. And we mean total control, you set the routine,  but we want him sleeping as much as possible, no privacy or independence, we dont even want him putting on his own shoes. No caffeine. No tv a 4 year old couldn’t watch, you need to take his phone, and um we have already been to your room and removed his clothing. You should consider enforcing a dress code in your room. I think that’s it for now... I’ll be in touch

I nod.  "Okay then, um... wow... that's kinda a lot."  I had been hesitatn to ask quesitons with Director P, but Emily seemed much nicer.  "Hold on.  Why sleeping so much? and what do you mean dress code?  and what is he going to wear if he doesn't have any clothes?"

Emily smiled “we have replaced his clothes with age appropriate clothing so he will have things to wear. As far as a dress code, you could either strip him down to his underwear in the room or decide he needs to change into pajamas whenever you are there, for all we care you can drag him around in his underwear as long as he feels little and helpless. We need him on a set schedule we are hoping for 1-2 daily naps and early bedtime. Basically unless we have a night shoot he should go to bed before the sun is down, oh and do t be afraid to punish however you see fit, anymore questions”

"Um... yeah... just one.  What's the point of this?  Why do you want him taking so many naps?  And what's the point of the whole thing overall?  He's a good kid, he just hates being treated like a little kid."

Emily looks at the boy “all I can say is that we need him to seem genuinely little for th sake of the show, we chose an older actor who looks young to avoid dealing with child laws so this is the best way to bring out the kid in him. As far as the naps, We need him rested for calls at all times of the day trust me you are basicly a singal parent  now you’ll want the break the naps with provide. Oh and one more thing for you to think about for the sake of the show we need Cam to respond to various pet names mores so then his own name so if you could work on that as well we would appreciate things like honey, sweetheart, cutie, precious and baby, I know this may feel awkward as a 14 year old boy but remember, this is your job and his”

I nod.  "That makes sense, I don't know how good I'll be at this, but I'll do my best."  

I walk back over to the table with Cameron, and sit down to keep eating.  "You doing alright Sweetheart?"  I ask, the pet name feeling unnatural on my tongue.

I smile apologeticly.  "I know, Honey, it's just something they asked me to do to help you get into your role.   I'll explain it when we get back to the room, okay Sweetie?"

"Cameron!"  I call after him.  "Where do you think you're going?"

One of the actors nearby notices the exchange, and puts a hand in front of Cameron  "Woah there Buddy."

I jump up and walk quickly over to Cameron, shooting a look of thanks to the other actor.  "Of course you can Baby, just not without me, remember?"  I grab his hand and then lead him out past the actor who stopped him.

I nod.  "Of course Sweetheart.  An it's okay to be mad Baby, but you can't let that make you misbehave.  Okay Honey?"  I lead into the living quarters, and get in the elevator, riding up to the top.

i nod, and squeeze his hand.  Of course Baby.  We're in this together, You and me Precious."  I lead him into the room, and then give him the announcement.  "Alright, New rule Sweetie.  Whenever you're in this room with just me, it's gonna be underwear or pajamas.  and that's it.  Which do you prefer?"

I sigh.  "Sweetheart, this is a really big opportunity for both of us.  they're gonna be really mad if we tell them we're doing it, and we don't actually.  I'm certain that they'd fire us immediateness if they ever found out... and I'm not certain that they wouldn't."