LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

LIghts, Camera, Diapers!! (Private)

jmg1217

I smile, and kiss Baby on the forehead.  "Sure Baby we'll play with you, let's go get out some toys for you."  I say, carrying him into living room.  I remembered seeing a toy chest, and now open it.  I pull out a few stuffies, a yellow dump truck, a bead maze, a set of stacking rings, and a activity board.  I set the toys out on the carpet, and then set Baby down, sitting down on the floor beside him.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I smile at Baby with mock confusion.  "Big boy toys?  I'm not sure what you mean."  I lean over and push the dump truck towards him.  "Are you saying big construction trucks aren't big enough for you?  It doesn't get much bigger than that"  I smile, then add.  "If you want something else you can look through the toybox."

I smile, and giggle along with Baby.  "Well, we could play all sorts of things Baby.  We can play make believe, or construction yard, or we don't have to play pretend, we can just build with the blocks, and stack the rings.  Things like that.  What do you think Baby?  What do you want to play with Daddy?"

I frown, "Legos?  Legos are much smaller than dump trucks, your beads, and rings, so if anything the truck should be the a big boy toy.  Besides legos are so small that a little baby like you might try to eat them, and choke on them.  I'm sorry Baby.  Maybe if you show me you can play nice with the toys you already have, Daddy can look into getting you some legos."

• 2 weeks later...

I frowned harder.  "You don't make the rules Baby.  Nobody promised you legos, so fair has nothing to do with it.  Getting upset and whining are not how you get what you want.  We don't have any legos here with us, so Daddy can't give you any.  So you can either calm down, and play with your toys, or keep being upset and Daddy can give you a spanking.  If you need some quiet time either by yourself, or in a corner to calm down, we can do that too."  I watched Baby carefully, ready to swat his bottom if he makes a bad decision.