LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

LIghts, Camera, Diapers!! (Private)

jmg1217

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cody grins, "Okay Babby, if you're sure you have to.  But if you don't I'm not going to believe you when you tell me you have to go."  He carries Baby into the nursery, purposefully going slowly, then puts him down in the crib.  "Stay there for a moment Baby while Dada gets out the potty."  Then he goes to the closet, and looks for the training potty, eventually finding it, and pulling it out, then setting it on the floor.  "Alright, now, Baby, let's get that pull up off of you, and put you on the potty."  I pick him up out of the crib, and carry him over to the potty, then set him down on his feet, and grab the pull up, and pulls it down to Baby's ankles, then lifts him up a little, to sit him down on the training potty.  "Alright, Baby, go pee pee for daddy."

While Baby sits on the potty, Cody pulls out his phone, and starts looking up the sound of a toilet flushing.

Cody frowns.  "No Baby.  You need to sit down.  You might miss and get pee pee everywhere if you stand up.  Sit down Baby.  If you can't do that, I don't think you're ready to use the potty."

Cody looks at Baby sternly.  "Yes she did.  but I don't think miss Emily want's you peeing on the floor either.  Daddy and Dada are big, and they use the big potty, and they use it like big grownups.  You are just a little Baby.  So you use the little potty, and you use it like a little baby, and you sit down so you don't miss and get your pee pee on the floor.  Now look, there are holes for your legs, and a shield in the front to make sure your pee pee doesn't splash out onto the floor.  Now, sit down like a good baby, and show Dada you can use the potty, or else Dada is going to think you're not ready for the potty and pull ups yet."

Cody frowns, but when Baby looks at him, he smiles.  "Yes you did!  Such a good little baby boy!  doing a poopoo and a peepee in the potty!  Alright now, stand up, and let's get your pull up back on.  Wave bye bye to the poopoo Baby!"  he presses a button on his phone, and it makes a loud flushing sound like a toilet, as he grabs Baby's hand and helps him stand up from the potty.

Cody can't help but let a wolfish grin spread across his face. "Awwww, I'm sorry Baby.  That's just the sound a potty makes when it makes the poopoo go bye bye.  If you want to use the potty, you're gonna have to get used to it Baby."

Cody smiles dotingly, "I'm sure he can Baby.  Yes, let's get you cleaned up sweetheart."  with that he reached down and swept Baby off his feet and up into his arms, grabbing him under the legs and shoulders, then layed him down on the changing table.  "Such a messy little baby boy!"  he coos, as he gets out a wet wipe, lifts Baby up by the legs, and cleans off Baby's bottom.  "Stay right there now"  he coos at Baby as he retrieves the unused pull up off the floor, then walks back over to Baby, lifting him up again, and threading his legs into the holes of the pull up, and pulling it down to his waist.  "There we go!  all nice and snug!"

Cody shakes his head.  "Uh-uh Baby, Daddy and Dada have to be able to tell when you're wet, so we need to be able to see your pull up.  and we don't want you to run off, so you don't need any shoes.  Besides Daddy and Dada will carry you wherever you need to go, so you don't need shoes to walk around in.  You're just a little Baby, so you don't need to be dressing up like a big boy."

Cody frowns at Baby.  "Now Baby, that is no way to ask for something!  I think I'm going to have to have a talk with Daddy about you having shoe privileges at all for the foreseeable future.  Where do you want to go with shoes.  Dada will take you there."

Cody looks down at Baby sternly.  "I'm definitely not giving you shoes now.  And it sounds like someone is cranky and needs a nap."  he reaches down and scoops Baby up, moving him to the crib, and raising the bars.

• 2 weeks later...

Cody sighs,  "It is perfectly fair, and I'm not doing this to be mean, but your attitude isn't helping you at all Baby."  He frowns and fixes Baby with a questioning look.  "I would be a bad Dada if I let you get away with this sort of behavior mister, now are you gonna take the nap you need, or does Dada need to swaddle you up so you can't move?"

Cody sighs again, as the pillow bounces off of him.  "Baby, we don't throw things.  I didn't want to do this but you're asking for it apparently."  He opens a drawer and pulls out a big fluffy blue blanket, and brings it over to the crib.  Cody drops the side, and quickly grabs Baby, lifting him up and then laying him down with the big blanket beneath him.  While he holds him down, he takes one arm and wraps the blanket under it, then does the same with his other arm.  He folds the bottom of the blanket up over Baby's legs, then he picks Baby up and wraps the blanket around and around him, trapping his arms to his sides, and his legs together, pulling the blanket tight, he lays baby down on his back with the ends of the blanket tucked under him.  "There"