LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

LIghts, Camera, Diapers!! (Private)

jmg1217

(Would you like me to play Cody so that we can run scenes with Joey rehearsing, and Cody taking care of Cameron in parallel?)

I rub Baby's back soothingly as I walk up to Peter, then take the headphones and bag.  I drape the headphones around Baby's neck so that they're ready to be used, and hold onto the bag.  I can't help but ask.  "Um... sir?  sensory deprivation?  Is that really necessary?"

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Yes please)

Peter almost glares at the boy “if I didn’t think it was necessary I wouldn’t ask you to do it, I’m starting to see a hint of rebellion in our little baby and this will stomp it right out. Understand? Oh and one more thing Baby should start to address everyone on set as either mr or miss or Auntie or uncle as a show of respect. That includes the bigger kids now please go find Cody, we need to start soon”

Peter's glare sends chills down my spine.  "Yes sir!  Sorry sir!  Right away!"  I walk away as quickly as I can, and whisper to Baby.  "You understand?  You're gonna have a lot more quiet time, and you're gonna need to have some dark time with your paci every now and again, okay?  Also you tell me if you need to talk to an adult so I can tell them what you need so say, and everybody is Mr, Miss, Auntie, or Uncle.  Understand?  Please work with me here Sweetheart."

I walk over to the group of young kids, and look for the blonde boy Peter mentions.  "Hey there.  Are you Cody?  I'm Joey, and this is Baby."

Cody smiles, wider than the cat who caught the mouse.  "Yes!  That's me!  It's nice to meet you Mr. Joey, and of course it's nice to meet you too Baby!  I'm gonna love taking care of you Baby!"  He reaches out his arms.  "May I hold him?  Mr. Peter explained everything, and I think he's gonna want you pretty quick."

I look at Baby, then shrug and hand him over.  Cody is just barely bigger than him, but he's still able to hold him gently, and with ease.  "There ya go."

Cody's grin gets even bigger, and he looks almost manic.  "Hey there Baby!  Hey!  I'm your Uncle Cody!  We're best friends, and we're gonna have lots and lots of fun together!"

Baby is shaken to silence by Peters words. He didn’t know if he was more upset by Peter and the things that were being done to him or by Joeys perception that he was actually meant to be a baby.

he knew he needed Joey, Joey was his daddy. He clung to his daddy as he was brought to find Cody not totally processing the fact that a 9 year old was now in charge of him. 

Baby was surprised that Cody seemed so excited to meet him. He clutched Joey as he was handed over with out being asked or consulted. He was embarrassed beyond belief that someone 10 years younger then him could hold him so easily.

”hi Cody” he softly whispered hoping to get this over with quickly 

"Hi Baby!"  Cody coos gleefully.  "My goodness, I couldn't quite believe it when they told me, but you are just an itty bitty baby aren't you!"  He holds Baby in one arm, and tickles Baby's tummy with the other hand.  "Oh yes you are!  Oh yes, oh yes you are!  Itty bitty, bitty baby!" 

I can't help but smile at Cody, who then turn to look at me, still tickling Baby.  "You don't have to worry about a thing when Baby is with me Mr. Joey, I'll take such good care of him, and we're gonna play lots, and he'll just be so worn out when you come to get him, that he'll just nap and you won't have to worry about him then either!"

I give Cody a small smile of thanks, and keep an ear out for the next set of instructions from Peter.

Peter calls all actors for the first scene

Baby reaches for Joey “no don’t go, don’t leave me please” once Joey is gone he looks up at the boy holding him “look I’m not a real baby, can you let me up now Cody” he hoped he sounded convincingly mature

I actually feel a little bit bad leaving Baby as I have to walk away to the first scene.  Cody holds on tightly to Baby as he reaches for me, not letting him get anywhere.  He giggles at Baby's claims.  "Not a real baby?  You think just because you've been alive for longer than most babies that means you're not one?  No no baby, that's not how it works.  I can tell, just like everyone else, that you're just an itty bitty baby.  Just look at how you were acting when you were introduced, and how you called for your Daddy when he had to leave to go work.  Oh no, I can tell you're just an itty bitty baby, maybe you just need a bit of help being one."

Cody's grin returns and he soothingly asks Baby.  "What if I told you I can help you feel like your Daddy is still right here with you, and you can be closer to him than you've ever been before.  How does that sound, Hmmmm?

Baby blushes as Cody calls him itty bitty “I am not itty bitty, Cody, that’s not true and you’re just being mean and I want to get up” he struggles in Cody’s hold even more embarrassed to realize that Cody at 9 is stronger then him’. He listens as Cody asks if he wants to be close to Joey and at the moment it’s all he wants so he nods “yes please Cody”

Cody frowns.  "I'm not trying to be mean Baby.  I'm sorry if you see it that way, I'm just calling it like I see it."  When he says the wants to be close to Joey Cody grins.  "Sure, but how it's gonna work is a surprise, okay?  So we need this."  he reaches in the bag that Joey left with him, and pulled out the blindfold, and pulled it down over Baby's eyes.  "Here we go."  He pulls the headphones up and over one of Baby's ears, putting on the heartbeat noise, and then whispering in his other ear.  "Hear that Baby?  That's your Daddy's heartbeat.  He's right there next to you.  You wanna get even closer?"

Baby whimpers when cody puts the blindfold on but he doesn’t fight the bigger boy.  although he logically knows that it’s not Joeys heart beat the sound is oddly satisfying. When Cody asks if he want to feel closer to his daddy he nods again. Without realizing it he’s clinging to Cody as he can no longer see or hear anything 

Out of Baby's view, Cody grins, as he pulls out a large stretchy bag and gets Baby to step into it, pulling it up around him.  He then pushes down on Baby's shoulder making him bend his legs, and slide further into the sack, as the heavy, elasticized neck of the bag clings to the boy's body, as it slowly slides up him.  first his feet disappearing inside, then his calves, his knees, his thighs...  Cody begins to whisper into Baby's open ear.  "You're sliding inside of your Daddy now, going all the way up inside him.  soon you're gonna be in his belly, and hes going to be all around you, carrying you.  You'll feel his body surrounding you, and hear his heartbeat all around you.  You're disappearing up inside of him.  Doesn't that feel nice and warm Baby?  He pushes more of Baby's body inside of the thick, stretchy sack, making his body fold in on itself as he pushes more and more of him inside, his waist, his tummy, his chest, his arms, and finally his shoulders, making the neck of he bag close snugly around Baby's neck, so that just his head is sticking out.  "There you go Baby.  Say bye bye for now.  You're going up inside Daddy until it's time to come out."  He then puts the other side of the headphones over Baby's ear, so that he can't hear anything except for the heartbeat, now seeming to come from all around him.

Baby is totally helpless, his body obeys without thought he feels restricted by the pressure of the bag and he knows he is totally at the mercy of this bigger stronger boy his uncle Cody and his daddy. For the first one he truly feels like the little baby they keep calling him. Lost in his own world his bowls and bladder release without him even knows as he reveals in the feeling of being totally helpless 

Cody doesn't even notice Baby losing controll of his bladder and bowels thanks to the thick fabric of the sack, and instead pulls the neck of the bag the rest of the way up Baby's head, encasing him inside completely, and then picking it up, and strapping it to himself so that Baby is held close to his body, right in front of his belly, suspended in mid air.

All conscience thought seems to leave baby as he is encased I this man made womb, he hears a heartbeat and knows that it is his daddy’s heart beat tears leek from his eyes as the rational part of hi. Try’s and fails to remember that he is an adult. He starts cooing and gurgling 

Cody simply carries around the womb, keeping it close to his body and warm, rubbing the outside from time to time, feeling Baby inside.  He keeps this up until Joey returns.

Eventually we break for lunch, and I walk back over to Cody to see him wearing a weird flesh colored ball at his belly, making him look unnervingly hyperpregnant for a nine year old  "Hey there, where's Baby?"  I ask.

Cody grins up at me.  "He's in here.  and if I did it right, he thinks he's inside of you!  Mr. Peter gave this to me, and told me what to do.  He's been really calm ever since he went inside.  I think he really likes it."  he unstraps the sack, and slides it off, before holding out the straps to me, and motioning for me to put it on.

I walk up to him and slide my arms through the straps,  Cody then quickly wraps another strap around my waist, and one just under my chest, securing the sack to my stomach.  "Whenever you want him to come out again, just flip it over."  he tells me.  "you may have to push though."  His words draw a couple of chuckles from the adults around us, and Cody just looks at them questioningly.

I carry Baby off to a secluded corner, and pull the neck of the bag down off his head, then pull off the blindfold, and headphones.  "Hey Sweetheart.  Are you doing okay?"  I ask, feeling a bit concerned.

When the mask is removed the lights seem bright and almost heavenly to Baby. He looks around and sees Joey and breaks into big smile “Daddy! He says contentedly” then like a new baby coming into the world Baby begins to sob great big tears

I hug Baby tight to me.  "Oh, no!  What's wrong?  What do you need Baby?  What's going on?  Talk to Daddy."  I start bouncing him, trying to soothe him, and rub his back.

I stare at Baby in disbelief.  "You wet yourself?  Oh wow, you really are Itty bitty.  Oh my goodness, we need to get you cleaned up."  I start looking around for Emily or Peter, or someone else in charge, I need help dealing with this.  I need to get some diapers.  "What was going on Baby?  Why were you in there?"

Baby looks sad and ashamed “I...I don’t know Daddy, I Cody put me in and I couldn’t stop him he’s so big and strong and I’m only little and and I was scared and I potties but it’s not my fault, I didn’t mean it daddy realily”

peter comes walking over “Joseph you are almost needed” he sniffs “what’s go8mg on here”

I hold the boy close, and rock him  "It's okay Sweetheart, I know you didn't mean to.  It's not your fault.  It was an accident, we just need to take care of it and get you cleaned up."  

My spirits drop a little as Peter comes over, I was hoping I could find Emily, but I need somebody anybody really, and Peter will have to do.  "Baby had an accident peter, and i need to get him cleaned up.  You wouldn't know if we have any diapers anywhere, do you?  I'd rather be safe and not have to do this all over again."

Peter positivity beams “well it’s about  times our little baby started to act apparently. I knew the bag would help, you will find changing supplies in every bathroom and he pointed to the back of the room. There is a stocked changing table right there be quick and bring Cody please”

I give Peter a confused look.  Why in the world does he look so happy about Baby wetting himself.   This should be concerning, shouldn't it?  Regardless, I take Baby over to the changing table, pulling him out of the sack, and putting it aside to be cleaned later.  unfortunately Baby's clothes seem like they need to be cleaned before they can be worn again, so after I strip them off I set them aside.  I take some wipes and start cleaning Baby's crotch, then use some powder and lotion, and do my best to put a diaper on.  it feels pretty hapazard, and I'm not quite sure i know what I'm doing.  regardless, I go get Cody.  "Hey, Peter wants to see us.  Baby had a little accident, so he'll be in diapers for a little while."  I bring Cody and Baby over to Peter.