LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

LIghts, Camera, Diapers!! (Private)

jmg1217

"I know."  I reply impassively to Baby's remarks about walking.  His next set of words simply make me grin.  "Not tired?  So that's why I could park an airplane in that hanger of a mouth you've got yawning wide open?  We can do all of that tomorrow Sweetie, besides who knows how many scenes they'll want to shoot in the dark, and in the early morning.  We need to get our sleep.  I carry him into the residence hall, and ride the elevator up.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hold up the script.  "I've got our script Baby.  But you don't need to worry about stuff like that.  Just let me take care of it, okay?  You just focus on doing what you're told, and I'll take care of you.  We need to get some sleep is what we need to do Sweetie, that's what we've been told to do."

Baby opened his mouth to fight “so I do t even get a say, I’m just supposed to do whatever anyone tells me, that’s crap! I mean thank you help8ng me and stuff but...” he shook his head “I’m getting tired of all of this, I might just take offf, that can find another Baby, maybe a real one this time”

I bite my lip, frowning, I didn't want to bring up Bobby's legal status, so soon, but I'm not seeing another way around it.  "I'm afraid that's not going to be possible Sweetheart, not any more.  The company got me declared your legal guardian.  I'm afraid you're stuck with me, no mater what, and I'm not planning on leaving any time soon."

I put Baby down right in front of the door to our suite.  "It's true.  I just signed the paperwork in Miss. Emily's office Baby.  I'm your legal guardian."  I state mater-of-factly.

Baby’s eyes flash then he deflates “but that’s not fair” he stomps his barefoot “I am 19! I do t need a guardian you are 14 you do, why is everything backward!” He try’s to calm down but cant “fine whatever. What exact does this all mean”

I kneel down to Baby's level, and look him in the eyes.  "It means that I'm responsible for you, and it means you have to depend on me.  I have nothing but your best interests in mind, and I'm only going to try to make you happy.  Okay?"  I reach out and stroke his hair.

Baby meets meets Joeys eyes “ but I already have a mom and dad at home, I don’t need another one plus your only 14 what do you know about being a father,” he looked scared then said in a joking voice “you don’t expect me to call you dad right because I already have one”

I shake my head.  "I don't expect you to call me Dad.  You can call me Daddy if you want, but I'm not trying to replace your parents.  I've gotta be honest, I don't know much about being a father, but we're going to figure that out as we go, okay?"

Blushing baby stares down at his wiggling toes “ do you want me to call you that” he whispers 

then he looks horrified “” no this is ridiculous no, no I don’t need a daddy and I don’t want one, I’m a big grownup and I can take care of my own self”

"Shhhhh, shhhhhhh."  I coo at Baby.  "Where's that sweet boy who was here a moment ago?  I can be Daddy, you just need to let me.  Everything will be easier if you just let go, and trust me.  Everything will be juuuuuusssst fine.  I promise."  I stroke his hair gently, and slowly coax him into a tight hug.

Baby bites his lip looking nervous “I don’t know... I don’t know what I should do, I don’t want to be a baby” he almost sobs “buts it’s like I can’t get away from it and if I let... if your my my dadd... then I don’t know. He looks at Joey almost hopefully “do you want to be my daddy”

I smile, having to choke back tears of my own, and pull Baby into a fierce hug.  "Thank you so much Baby.  I promise I'll do the best to be the best Daddy I can be.  Thank you for trusting me."

Baby allows himself to be folded into he hug and the tears flow as he rests his head in Joeys shoulder he hesitantly asks “ I know this wasn’t your idea but you don’t really seem to thing I’m a big boy either, do you daddy”

"I think you're a really good actor Sweetie,  but deep down, I don't think you're a big boy.  It only shines through sometimes, but it's an adorable bright ball of sunshine when it does.  I think you'll be a lot happier once you truly learn that it's okay to be little, and that no one expects you to be big, and no one will think less of you for not being big."  I start rocking both of us as I hug Baby tightly, kneeling down on his level.

I nuzzle Baby closely.  "I know Baby.  You're right, it's not fair at all.  And if you want to grow up again after, then you can.  But if you want you don't have to grow up either.  I'll take care of you for as long as you want."

Baby looked confused then asked “why would you want to do that, you would be young and famous and you don’t need to be worrying about me or any baby, you didn’t ask for this either daddy, but you do seem to enjoy it a little bit”