LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ok, I'm Scared

Well, then he's a really shitty "friend" isn't he?

Yeah, I really have to agree. If you can't trust your friends any more than that, then you really need to find some better friends. I have a friend that comes over a lot and uses my computer and I really don't think he's been over lately and this site not be open on my computer. Of course, if my diapers sitting in plain sight, the several pacifiers on my computer desk along with assorted other baby stuff on my desk and elsewhere weren't a clue then I don't think DD being open on my computer is really anything to worry about ^_^. I don't make a point to tell people but it's not something I'm going to hide either. I've wasted way too much time hiding who I am from everybody and I not going to do that anymore. My life is an open book. My friends can take me as I am or not at all.

I doubt that you'll have anything to worry about, though. The pop-up excuse is probably a pretty good one.

• 4 weeks later...

I wouldn't worry too much about it - if he is anthing like me when I work on someone elses machine, he's not going to care one way or the other what you have on there - just about what he was tring to solve (con command-line stuff - he was probably checking the local IP adress you were getting, local DNS, subnet, that sort of thing - on the more modern Windows OSes that command is "ipconfig" - and there are parameters you can use with it to do certain thing "ipconfig /?" will show them to you - just in case you are curious).

However, while popups do occure a lot - you might have got him thinking something else is still going on. Hearing of popups happening without opening a site that might have produced them, would tell me to scan the system for spy/adware, if non found, start removing programs from the startup sequence (both the startup folder, for all users, and current user, and registry startup for local machine, and current user) to try to figure out what was causing it, if still happening with them all out of there, next start disabling services.

HOWEVER since nothing was started right then, if he comes back later, and that dose not happen, he'll probibly assume it was just spy/adware that you got out of there yourself with one of the meny spy/adware detection and removal application out there.

As far as what site, that wouldn't matter at all - if you are claiming lots of popus - first thought would be spy/adware, and they can open any kind of site at randome at times. I have even seen some that have no perpose at all other than to annoy the user, that just like to a random search engine (invisabely) and through it random words/phrases, then just picks a found site at random to show you.

If your friend were to ask about it, you could point out the free pictures on the site and say something about how the women (or men) in diapers can be pretty sexy. That wouldn't reveal anything about your own interest/curiosity in diapers, and yet it could even be a conversation starter with your friend.

If your friend were to ask about it, you could point out the free pictures on the site and say something about how the women (or men) in diapers can be pretty sexy. That wouldn't reveal anything about your own interest/curiosity in diapers, and yet it could even be a conversation starter with your friend.

I disagree. People see diaper-fetishism as weird. I accept this, and so I keep mine secret. I'm fine with other people goin' out and being all open about it, but I have enough problems in my life without having to be "that weird guy who likes wearing diapers".

Strongbadd, I totally empathize with you. Your friend should believe the whole "weird pop-up" thing.

Strongbadd, I totally empathize with you. Your friend should believe the whole "weird pop-up" thing.

I have no doubt about that fact.

I was simply pointing out that no matter how you look at it, popups do not just happen out of nowhere - i't got to be a web-site opening them, a program forcing connection to a URL, exc.

Strage popus out of nowhere, at least sparks curiocity in the mind of anyone with knowlage of computers, as to what EXACTLY is causing these "weird annoying popups", so is you can, you go out of your way to find the problem, and if none can be found, there you are left with a baffling question, that is likely to show up on a Tech forum somewhere.......

I have no doubt about that fact.

I was simply pointing out that no matter how you look at it, popups do not just happen out of nowhere - i't got to be a web-site opening them, a program forcing connection to a URL, exc.

Strage popus out of nowhere, at least sparks curiocity in the mind of anyone with knowlage of computers, as to what EXACTLY is causing these "weird annoying popups", so is you can, you go out of your way to find the problem, and if none can be found, there you are left with a baffling question, that is likely to show up on a Tech forum somewhere.......

Blame it on the Vundo virus, cause weird pop-ups is exactly what it did to my machine, and it had no obvious program to pop the URLs. It was a BITCH to remove!