LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Told The Fiance

The problem is, that your fiancee really believes she's right.

This is true. However you can change peoples minds through their own religion. So I would not say being an adult baby is right because dailydiapers say so, I would say being an adult baby is right because of Mathhew 18:4 or some other verse that talks about how we should be like children. There really are many verses in the Bible that can be used to actually prove to Christians and mormons that being an adult baby is not bad at all. You just have to meet her on her common ground. She believes she is right because of general moral precepts that are too general. Most people, when they learn a religion, do not get into the real meat of what it entails and how things are not always black and white. The idea would be to get her to question her beliefs through biblical education. Which means you need to study more and be better informed. That way, when you present your case she won't be able to use religion against you, unless she is close minded in which case you might as well give up. Good luck..

http://intodiapers.blogspot.com

SDB

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone. I'm kind of new to these boards, but I've been visiting DD for quite a while now. I wanted to share my experience with you all and see if you had any suggestions for my situation.

Short background since this is my first post. I've been into diapers since I was very little. As a teenager I discovered cross-dressing and both have become a large part of my life. It's a love hate relationship really. Sometimes I love it. Sometimes I despise that I need it. Yet, the desires are always there and they don't show signs of leaving any time soon. I was also raised as a devout Christian.

I met a girl several months ago and we hit it off really well. We dated for a few months and then we decided that we wanted to get married. So that's all in process. She is also a devout Christian. I love her very much and I don't want to be alone anymore. I wanted her to know all about me before we married, so I wrote her a lengthy letter that described my desires and their history, as well as some essays from psychologists about those topics. She took it fairly well (she didn't run away screaming). She was confused and questioned why I'd hide something like that and why I wanted to tell her. She was able to figure that out on her own, and in the end, was happy that I'd told her about what she called "my bizarre behaviors". I am pleased that she knows and that she still loves me. However, she doesn't want that to be a part of our lives. She asked me to quit cold turkey and that is something I'm having a really hard time with. I agreed and she said that she would help me. Some of the reason I do this, the diapers especially, is because of childhood trauma. I don't know if diapers ever really helped me deal with that. She really wants to help me get past all of this and I'm willing to give it a try. I really hoped that she would, in some way, accept those as part of who I am. Perhaps it was wishful thinking on my part.

Does anyone have any experience with this kind of situation? Should I just wait and see if she becomes curious about those activities? Am I doomed to a life of self repression and psychological torture?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance everyone,

Jaine

I do have experience in what you're going through. I've been transgendered all my life changed gender 16 years ago. I was a bed wetter until 16 and somehow grew up with a deep longing for diapers and things baby. I was married 16 years and this ended in divorce because my spouse couldn't handle my need to crossdress or wear diapers. I've taught classes for Doctors on recognizing transgender behavior in children at a large urban children's hospital. Obviously, Ive been through a great deal of therapy with both Therapists and Psychiatrists in order to complete my transition. There are a few points you should think about.

Do you love your Fiance unconditionally? Will you love her if she gains weight after having children? If she has her breasts removed to save her life from cancer? If she were disfigured in an accident? Does she love you in the same way? Will she still love you when you find out later that you just can't give up your diapers and dresses even though you promise her you will?

Do you beleive that the time during your engagement is mostly for the purpose of really getting to know each other. To see the freckles and warts that you missed when you were both trying to mind your manners and put your best foot forward?

If you really love her, and you want to give up your right to dress as you need, maybe you should quit now. Maybe you should stop considering other people' opinions about whether you can just quit or that you can never stop and just try it on for size? Maybe you should consider a longer engagement during which you completely give up your clothes. If it turns out that your Fiance fills the void left in your heart then you'll both feel confident about getting married. If it turns out that you can't live without the clothes then you'll both know that you're not destined to be together. The key is being honest with yourself. Good luck and G_D Bless.