LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Y Do U Wear Daipers

Why do I love them? The feeling of just letting go, not needing to worry about anything. It's both comforting, and very sexual for me. Once I accepted my feelings about diapers and the ab lifestyle, it freed me to fantasize however I wished - in my mind, I can be an adult, a little girl, a little boy - whatever. I love that freedom. As well, since I'm a professional artist, it plays right into my sense of creativity, which I love. :wub:

I started at 8. My sister had just become a toddler and i would snag one of her diapers every now and then. I guess mine is a security thing. I just feel... safe, and comfortable while i have one on. I haven't worn in a few months though. It's too much trouble right now. (Nosey household :( )

Everyone has said it all so very well. At the risk of being recognised, and my affirmation that I am not ashamed of this anymore because of the rest of you I'll reply.

It all started with pilfering diapers from hospital bags, neighbors houses and wherever and whatever I could find. When I was potty trained I found a diaper in the closet and took it out to my dad. I remember trying to big for him to put it on me and he kept refusing. Said he didn't want to do that stuff anymore. So I snuck it into my room to try to use it myself but couldn't figure it out. I must have been around 5, I really can not say.

Then making a makeshift one when I was older, I found out what I could do with them sexually though at the time I didn't know what I was doing. To this day my mother does not know anything about my interests.

I learned that I am turned on by it severly, and that I a even more turned on by dreaming about another girl playing with me.

I'd also like to know the psychological significance of all of this as well.

I still use them as leisure when I am home alone, we just got a new room mate so now its even harder. In the last few years I have been in a lot of pain mensturally, and I have to wear them for a week out of every month at night because I am allergic to rayon. Makes it easier because I toss and turn in my sleep.

I've always had an interest in them as long as I can remember.

When my sister bas born (4-Years after me) I had my parents put me back in nappies for a bit. I didn't wear nappies again till I got the bottle to go out and buy some at about 16/17. But they were just kids nappies so they didn't fit very well. I only discovered the joy of pull up nappies about a year ago.

Guest White Trash Matt

I would like to start out by saying THANK GOD THERE ARE OTHERS OUT THERE!!!

Im 22, Ive been sexually aroused by diapers since I was young, I really cant explain it. I never came from an abusive househould, my parents were kind and loving, I had friends, so I wasnt a sheltered child. I never wet the bed when I was younger, but I still feel like I never really had a childhood, it all went by so fast. Ive been working full time as a body piercer since I was 15, and started tattooing at 18, I love my job. It allows me to travel freely and I can make my own hours (usually 70+ a week, but like I said, its a fun job and I love it)

Ive had numerous girlfriends who were into fetishes etc, but its always the typical vinyl, fishnet, or erotica kind of stuff. for once I would like to meet a girl who has a diaper fetish, who enjoys wearing them for sexual purposes. I dont mess in diapers, or use them for anything other than masturbation or sexual purposes, everything about them turns me on, the smell, the feel against my skin, the crinkling sound the plastic ones make (which are getting harder to find around here). This is my secret, I havent told anyone, none of my closest friends have ever found out, and on one side it feels good to have a secret, but the other side i just feel lonely as hell like they wouldnt understand if I told them anyway.

Thank you all for reading.

I would like to start out by saying THANK GOD THERE ARE OTHERS OUT THERE!!!

Im 22, Ive been sexually aroused by diapers since I was young, I really cant explain it. I never came from an abusive househould, my parents were kind and loving, I had friends, so I wasnt a sheltered child.  I never wet the bed when I was younger, but I still feel like I never really had a childhood, it all went by so fast. Ive been working full time as a body piercer since I was 15, and started tattooing at 18, I love my job. It allows me to travel freely and I can make my own hours (usually 70+ a week, but like I said, its a fun job and I love it)

Ive had numerous girlfriends who were into fetishes etc, but its always the typical vinyl, fishnet, or erotica kind of stuff. for once I would like to meet a girl who has a diaper fetish, who enjoys wearing them for sexual purposes. I dont mess in diapers, or use them for anything other than masturbation or sexual purposes, everything about them turns me on, the smell, the feel against my skin, the crinkling sound the plastic ones make (which are getting harder to find around here). This is my secret, I havent told anyone, none of my closest friends have ever found out, and on one side it feels good to have a secret, but the other side i just feel lonely as hell like they wouldnt understand if I told them anyway.

Thank you all for reading.

Glad you're here, Matt.  I can understand where you're coming from - until I found others on the net, I thought I was alone, too.  I'm happy to hear that you're relieved - just remember that there really is nothing wrong with loving diapers - it can actually be quite therapeutic.  Welcome - you are most certainly not alone anymore!!!

I dont know why but i started having feelings for them at about 13 or 14. I am not sure why, at the time my only problem was that my younger sisters no longer needed them so i had to supress the feelings until i was able to get a job to by my own at 16 but i had to be careful so that no one else would find them, so i would only were once in a while at work (no one noticed).

I were them becaues i want to and for the convience of not always having to stop what i am doing to get up and go to the bathroom. Or for that matter find a bathroom in a shoping center, mall or have to go all the way up to the frount since that is where alot of them have them at, and have to walk back to where i was looking at stuff.

Still no one knows not even my close friends, when i were in public no one notices that i know of. If they have they have not said anything and also if they did mabe they were themselfs.

• 2 months later...
Guest naplover2000

i wear diapers we call them nappies in nz cause i like the feel of them. the real things cloth nappies and love the feel of pissin in them and the warm sensation that comes from them also can give a massage affect to. then theres the time when someone will mother you an change an treat you like a baby and teach the big baby things and play while changing. i wer them 24/7 cause i want to 48 and have worn them since i was 17

I am 25 and i am wanting to learn more about adult diaper lovers as i am myself one. I always thought there was something wrong with me but as it turns out it is normal and i am not alone. I always thought adult diapers were marketed just for incontinece reasons but man.... was I ever wrong. I have never worn diapers as an adult. I want to wear diapers. I dont have any medical problems or issues with incontinency. The first time i ever heard of other adults who like to wear diapers was when i watched Jerry Springer. We all know that is a crazy show. And I do know that there are men who like to wear womens panties. That turned out to be normal. Then i surfed the internet after discovering infantilism and in the search engine it showed places where you can buy adult diapers and authentics (ie- plastic pants, cloth diapers, and baby diapers designed for adults who like diapers). I became really thrilled and again.... realized im not alone and there are other diaper lovers like me. It comes as a big relief. I am particularly relieved to know that this type of activity is for adults only and does not involve babies, children or others who are under age. I also discovered why adults like diapers. It is good to see that they have websites for adult babies and diaper lovers.

Like I said i have never worn diapers as an adult. I havent been in diapers since approximately age 3. I have a really good memory so I guess i have always liked the idea of being in diapers for fun since a young age. I never went about it though. I guess you could almost say I am a 'diaper lover in the closet'. Now that i have done my research into this subject which close-minded people define as 'really wierd' and 'screwed up', I have come to realize that there are products available for people like us and many choices available for all our preferences.

My reasons for liking diapers is for sexual fetish purposes and for comfort and security. I am currently looking for places where i can find these products and found good websites. Now i just need to make a plan since i dont have a credit card to purchase the products online and get them sent to my address without anybody noticing or in other words 'get caught'. The diapers that i like arent sold in stores or pharmacies so its really difficult. So i would just like to keep a low profile and hopefully get my hands on these products without getting detected. Since i live in Canada getting these things shipped over the border could be a question too.

I hope that this i guess, 'essay' will give everyone who reads this a good understanding of whats behind my interest in adult diapers.

I am a straight male and im happy to say my life does not revolve around diapers. I have a fulltime job and am single. I have hobbies like fishing and music. My diaper activities when I get into them will remain strictly behind closed doors.

If anyone is interested in discussing this topic more then please feel free to e-mail me at jayrider2000@hotmail.com or we can just discuss it on the board. I will not associate with anybody under 18 and if i suspect you are lying about your age then i will not talk to you and i will see to it that you are banned.

Have fun and be safe.

Guest wet diaper

:blush:

lol. thats a great reason to wear hehe!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the pic of the hand rubing the diaper turns me on alot its so frigger HOTT

:blush:

I started when I was in high school. At first I just enjoyed wearing diapers because they're fun and comfortable. Most of the time I still just wear diapers for these same reasons, but sometimes I like to wear bibs and babyish clothes too. Most of the time the diapers I wear are Assurance Overnights -- they're babyish, cheap, and easy to find.

I'll go along with the security issue, both of mind and ability to go whenever and where ever I am. Love the feel of being secured. Just off work and what do I do, today, when I get home but change out of uniform and into disposable with hourglass filler and plastic pants over them. Like having plastic over even the disposable as when I fill it, it will leak and thus may well prevent a wet chair or embarising wet spot on the pants. Even though my wife knows about my liking to wear and wet diapers, disposable and cloth, on my days off, after she goes to work, early am, then I usually put on heavy cloth, sometimes 2 night time ones, and go back to bed. Should I put them on before I go to bed have found that most coverings I have or have tried have leaked, especially from the side seams. So often use a bed protector, and don't have to worry about it disturbing her. That way I can set around many hours wetting away, happily and peacefully. Many times it has given me some intinsified sexual feelings, which is another benefit. :whistling:

I wear diapers for 3 reasons my first and most important reason

is that i enjoy them my second reason is that I am a bedwetter

and recently i have started having the occasional day time accident

and my final reason looks like it is quite a popular reason and that is

I hate using public toilets and it is easier to just go in my nappy

instead of trying to find a disgusting public toilet

• 6 months later...

I like to wear diapers because I get overly stressed out quite often and let the littlest things upset me. Diapers just naturally offer the comfort and security that I need to feel from time to time. When I feel like life is hopeless, being in diapers brings back the hope. I think that giving diapers to abused children in foster homes and orphanages would help give them a new and better outlook on life. (and maybe a new interest as well)

I started wearing diapers about 3 years ago when I had to spend the weekend at my neighbors house. Well the first night I was there they took me into the bathroom and told me to get into the tub.(im 18 so at 15 this was kinda weird) but I did as I was told and they washed me and dried me off. They then took me into the guest room and told me to lie down on the bed. then I heard the distinct sound of a diaper being unfolded and my heart skipped a beat. They then stapped it on me and then put another one on so it made it hard for me to walk because of all the padding. It was like this for the weekend until my parents got back. I now wanted to be diapered by my parents so I decided to Start to wet the bed. After about 3 nights of this my mom went out and bought me diapers and started to diaper me and she has been ever since. I like to wear them because of the feeling of bulkiness between my legs and the feeling of security that I get from diapers. :)

I started wearing them out of curiosity to see what my friend's fetish was all about... then found out i love wearing them. They feel warm and soft wherever i sit, and they offer an alternative for those filthy toilets in school. And i don't know... just because i like to wear them, it makes me feel like a little girl whose world isn't about dealing with all the sh*t being a grown up gives ya... just carefree playing with my teddybear

I started wearing diapers about 3 years ago when I had to spend the weekend at my neighbors house. Well the first night I was there they took me into the bathroom and told me to get into the tub.(im 18 so at 15 this was kinda weird) but I did as I was told and they washed me and dried me off. They then took me into the guest room and told me to lie down on the bed. then I heard the distinct sound of a diaper being unfolded and my heart skipped a beat. They then stapped it on me and then put another one on so it made it hard for me to walk because of all the padding. It was like this for the weekend until my parents got back. I now wanted to be diapered by my parents so I decided to Start to wet the bed. After about 3 nights of this my mom went out and bought me diapers and started to diaper me and she has been ever since. I like to wear them because of the feeling of bulkiness between my legs and the feeling of security that I get from diapers. :)

If this is a story - cool. But it's in the wrong thread.

If this is true - yikes. At 15 years old, by any definition, this was child abuse.

I wear them (Depends, etc.) for medical reasons (bladder spasms), which is a good thing, or I would risk wet pants whenever I'm away from a bathroom. Fortunately, I like the secure feeling I get, knowing that when I have an accident that I'm the only one who knows about it, and no one's the wiser. All of the disposables that are now on the market are a real boon to someone like me, because I can't see having to wear bulky cloth diapers and plastic panties all the time. I first became interested in diapers because when I was in elementary school, there was a girl who was incontinent and came to school every day with a big bunch of cloth diapers and urine would always leak out onto her chair. One day we were rehearsing for a play were getting out of our costumes and that girl unashamedly exposed her diapers, but no one said anything or made fun of her.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest diapered469

diapers have always turned me on sexually, since i was 7....who knows why? they also give my body a chance to relax... too much tension's gonna give me an ulcer or worse.

Well I have to say I have a cool mom. Because of guilt and me being subborn, I got my way to stay diapered.

My dad left us when I was 2 so it was just mom and I. Mom always felt guilty of me not having grown up with a dad and of course I picked up on the guilt and used it some times to get my way. (I know Im a brat) I was a late being potty trained because my mom didnt have a lot of time to spend with me to train me. When she was at work, I used to stay with a friend of the family who ran a day care with several kids so she didn't have a lot of time to work with me either so I was diapered all the time until 4 to 4 1/2. I started wetting the bed around 6. My mom was kinda frustrated with working so much, she didnt want to wash sheets and dry the bed every day. I went thru the process of going to the doctor and finding nothing physically wrong but the doctor did say it was probably linked to emotions since my mom was never around and she was the only one in my life.

I remember her coming into my room that nite after the doctors visit and was talking to me saying she loved me missed spending time with me, etc. She asked me it I would wear some proctection at night to save her from washing sheets every day and I wouldnt be sleeping in wet pajamas. I asked what was the protection. I would like for you to wear a diaper at night so it will proctect the bed, sheets, and keep me dry. I guess she thought I would be devistated or against wearing a diaper cause she was surprised when I didnt think twice and said okay I dont mind wearing a diaper. It was about bed time and she went to her room and came back with a package of pampers diapers and some powder she had already bought. She undressed me and diapered me. That was the beginning of me being diapered for wetting the bed until around age 14.

I always liked being in diapers at night so I wanted to start wearing them more. I cant remember all the details but I started wearing them more and more on the weekends and mom never said anything about it. When I was dry several times about age 14 she said it was about time to get out of the diapers. I asked to keep wearing them for security reasons and every so often I would wet my diaper on purpose and she agreed it was a good thing to keep me in them. I stayed in diapers every nite and when ever I wanted to wear them I would. I do remember the first time I went out with her shopping and I was diapered. I was arould 11-ish on a weekend day. Mom asked me if I wanted to go shopping at the mall. I dont recall the excat details but I pulled out a diaper from my drawer and she was against me wearing a diaper but I was persistant and ended up wearing diapers that day and I do remember her telling me to bring along extra diapers for diaper changes.

Let's see, for me it started when I was 6. I was never fully potty trained and my mom wiped me up until age 6. When that stopped abruptly I started dreaming about wearing diapers. I was able to get some plastic pants from a next door neighbor and wore those occasionally until I was 9. I loved wearing them on new years eve and liked to pretend I was a new years eve baby. Then at age 10 I was able to convince my mom to buy some pampers for my stuffed animals. I used up the whole box. It was fun, but they didn't fit, so I rarely wetted them, but I liked putting them in my pjs. I guess the reason why I like them is because I initially NEEDED them. I was obsessed at the age of 6. I had fantasies and dreams of me wearing diapers and smiling. I stared at diaper commercials on TV. I fantasized that I was a toddler all of the time. Then I got comfort from wearing them and it felt very secure. It also felt very relaxing to wet them without having to get up. Then when I turned 12 and had my first orgasm in one I was hooked sexually. It is now a full blown fetish. Diapers are the only thing to turn me on sexually any more and they are readily available - so every day it feels like I am 12. I am now 30 and am starting to enjoy them more for their convienence and comfort than the sexuality part. It comes and goes, but it is all good ;-)

Hugs,

Baby Bri

• 1 year later...

Let me start with an apology...this is an extremely long post. It's a bit of a catharsis to me to write it, though.

My mother used to babysit (probably for extra cash) when I was around 5ish. I seem to recall that she babysat a girl who was within a year of my age (possibly older) who still wore diapers.

Sometime around the same time (again, I was about 5), my mom threatened me that if I didn't remember to zip up my pants when I was done using the bathroom, she was going to put me in a diaper (I think her comment was "if you're going to act like a baby I will treat you like one"). Eventually, I forgot again and she did as she had threatened. I remember trying to fight her off when she was trying to change me into the diaper. I remember my younger sister helping her. I was embarassed, ashamed, humiliated, hot and crying. But, after the deed was done, I pretty much settled down and it didn't bother me anymore. Other than I was only allowed to wear the diaper. After an hour or so I think I asked to take them off and my mother told me that I couldn't.

I don't think I ever wore disposables as a baby, simply because they weren't readily available back in the late 60s and early 70s and they were expensive and my folks were very young and poor when they had me. But, for this event, she put me in a disposable (I'm not sure where she got it). It was a strange feeling. Once I had it on I remember just basically playing and being a kid; but I also remember laying on my belly watching tv and patting my own butt and that strange disconnected feeling from the extra padding. And I had to stay in it the rest of the day until my Dad got home. He just gave me a look and told me to go change.

A couple years later my parents divorced. Not long before that, I used to hear them arguing at night when I was in bed. I had a blue baby blanket that I was still attached to. One night I put that in my pants as a make shift diaper. My mom came in and found me like that and asked me why I did it (which of course, I said I didn't know). My mom remarried a year or so later and we moved a lot thereafter.

I remember as a child laying in bed at night and wishing I were a girl instead of a boy. I also remember having these regression fantasies where I would end up forced into diapers and forced to dress in frilly girl dresses and that somehow I transformed into a girl (physically).

Up until I was about 12 we used to spend summers on my grandmother's farm. We spent a lot of time with my cousins who lived down there. Once we stayed at my aunt's house and I learned that my cousin Brian still wore diapers at bed (enuresis). I was probably somewhere between 6 and 8, and he was a year younger than me. I remember wanting to sleep on the couch instead of the floor of the living room, and my mother or aunt or both said that I could if I wanted to wear a diaper (this was while they were changing my cousin into a diaper...he was on my aunt's bed in her bedroom at the time). I refused. I probably would have been o.k. with it but for the fact that the way they said it kind of made me feel ashamed. I didn't want to reveal that I actually LIKED diapers because I had been raised to think that diapers were only for babies...

I also remember when I was 9 I was doing a Unicef fund raiser through my school. My best friend and I were going door to door collecting money. At one point I had to go, and we went to one last house, and as I started to ask the lady to use the restroom, I just couldn't hold it anymore and let go...I had to walk home in wet pants and underwear. My mom saw me when I got home. She was exasperated but only told me to go change. Nothing ever came of that (in terms of her making me wear diapers) though afterward I regretted that it hadn't.

I also remember always being drawn to diapers. I could not have them in my head at all, but if I saw some (e.g., visiting a family member with a toddler), I was completely focused on them.

From about 12-17, all of these thoughts and feelings seem to subside (or my energies were otherwise focused). The only diaper-related event I remember from that time was babysitting a child of a friend of my parents who was 5 or 6 and still wore diapers at night. He changed himself in front of my sister and I when we were trying to get him to bed. I remember thinking then it was odd that he would willingly put himself into diapers (while secretly wanting to do the same to myself).

While these various memories are varied and don't involve me directly, each of them is etched into my brain and seems to be a part of the continuum giving rise to where I am today and why I am writing this now.

My senior year of high school was particularly stressful and I started wanting to wear diapers again. During this time I had at least one "episode" where I put on old underwear, put on a trash bag, and peed. It was a very wonderful feeling.

I continued to fantasize about diapers. Then while in college I worked at a medical clinic. One day some lady came by with her incontinent son (who was probably about my age) -- I think he was wheelchair bound and had developmental issues. One of the nurses gave the lady a bunch of hospital-grade disposable adult diapers. That was the first I knew of their existence. I ended up finding those in the clinic and taking several home and using them. That's probably where the obsession went "off the hook." During this period of time I met the girl who ultimately became my wife. Sex became more the interest than diapers then. But still, we had this "game" of a sort. We never talked about it, but we had a period were one or the other of us would be asleep or nearly asleep in bed, and the other would undress the "sleeping" one from street clothes and into night clothes. While this didn't involve diapers it did at some level involve a bit of age regression, in the sense of being cared for by someone else. That was a nice feeling and I miss those days...

I continued to have periods of off and on desire. In the early to mid 90s I got married. My wife went out of town at one point and I bought my first pack of 8 depends (first time I ever bought diapers). Talk about a heart pounding moment. Within a year or so I bought a larger pack of Attends. Compared to the thin green depends, those were super nice. I loved those diapers-- they were much more babyish, thicker, WHITE, and comfortable. But I always had the fear of being discovered and the shame of doing something I thought I wasn't supposed to do. Eventually I got rid of most of them. Over the next several years I continued to have these "binge and purge" episodes.

Another year or so went by and we got our first computer with internet access. I was fascinated by this new medium. I was doing a random search one night and came across the early personal pages and websites relating to infantilism and diaper fetishes (I'm pretty sure one of those was dpf). I learned the name to my obsession and learned that I was far from alone. That made me feel a LOT more comfortable about it.

Since then I have gone through phases, but in the last year or so have started to have this pretty much constant need (psychological more than physiological) to wear them. As with everyone else, I have had phases...the sexual turn on phase, the comfort phase, the fears phase...now I seem to gravitate to them as a comfort and stress relief. Lately I've been obsessing on the idea of having someone else change me. There is a couple who live in town somewhere who have a website offering such a service. But, its pretty expensive, and I have a wife and kids who don't know about this, so I suspect that this will remain a fantasy.

Meanwhile, I have also become more emboldened and more comfortable with myself as a diaper wearing adult (sometimes still wishing to be a baby)...to the point where I have to focus on paying attention to make sure that I don't leave diapers and related paraphenalia out where they can be discovered. Which I think brings me full circle to the defining moment (i.e., forgetting to do things I was supposed to be doing).

Now, I wear during the day on those days where I feel I *need* it -- though I try not to wear at work. I wear at night and to bed because I just feel better with one on. And some weekends I will go all weekend wearing. And I will use them, too (though I only occasionally poop, usually in the early morning before anyone else is up and only if the urge happens to strike).