LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Y Do U Wear Daipers

I wear diapers because I want to wear then. I think, I never wanted to be out of them. I wet the bed until I was around 12, and would have been a very happy youngster if my mom had diapered me at night. But, I never got to wear diapers until I was a teen and bought my own. Instead, I had deliberate accidents in my pants(mostly poop). I got a lot af spankings and was actually put into diapers around 11, but it didn't last. The diapers were supposed to be punishment, but I made it too obvious that they were more of a reward for me.

I asked myself: How do you reconcile ONE? I've always wanted to wear diapers, and apparently I've always gotten my way. After the usual cycles you all speak of, I got tired of 'switching' back and forth and made the conscious choice to wear 24/7 and make them as much of a reality as they were a part of me. I soon figured out that although I've always been different, I couldn't be the boy I'm supposed to be if I weren't diapered. I changed my personality for the better (although sometimes I'm still a d*ck, as many of you know) and started down the path I lead now.

It's been a struggle, but one that has brought me closer to knowing who I am and what I'm all about. I'm nearly incon now, and that's an effect I'm not only hoping to fully achieve, but happy to bear.

I wear them at times - I like the way they look, I like the way they feel, I like the way they make me feel, sometimes I like the fun (and even the convenience) of wetting when/where I want. And every once in awhile if I'm feeling a bit frustrated or stressed out, I'll put one on then - they're very comforting. And this from someone who until a year ago had gone decades without diapers.

My dad's recently gone 24/7 due to (successful cancer-related) prostate surgery. He's getting some control back now, but talks pretty openly about it and has had a good sense of humor about the situation.

some reasone i randomly decided i wanted to see a girl wearing a diaper so i found the couche site and it turned me on lol....so then a couple years later i wear diapers every once in a while for a different kind of turn on....its good to switch things up every once in a while

• 2 years later...

I guess my being up early is going to reactivate a lot of older postings. I wear diapers because I feel safe and secure in them and I have a deep craving to wear them. I went through binge and purge periods before the late summer of 1994. Then I had a stress incontinence problem where I had a real need for them. I went to some support groups to keep the incontinence under control physically and emotionally. Even when I was dribbling, I found that nothing happened when I wore diapers--Depends Undergarments or when I had less money extra thick bladder control pads--everywhere I went. I forgot I had them on and to my knowledge no one noticed. So I kept on wearing them 24/7 wearing this thick cloth diaper you see in my Avitar in my home (I live alone) and doing other AB things--sucking a pacifier, eating in a plastic dish with a baby spoon-when I really feel stressed as I do now.

preach on...preach on...

Guest Wetnmessy247

Wow I love resurrected dead threads!!

I wear because I hate toilets and quite frankly, I love being wet and wessy 24/7....hence my username... :)