LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

RP Ideas

Hi there,

I've never role played on here before but I do enjoy reading the rps and stories on this forum, as well as some of the other topics. And I'm ABDL as well.

I feel like getting into an ABDL rp because every time I start one, it always dies. Well, not all rps, but certainly every ABDL rp I've tried on another website I won't name. Bit disappointing. So I want to see if I can try again and find one that sticks. Usually, it's just a case of my rp partners quitting without any warning. Anyone who likes to rp knows that's part of the risk you take with the whole business of rping, but I thought I'd try here and see if we can make one that lasts. I have a couple of ideas that I can share. So please let me know if you're interested in any of them. 

So my first idea is: A Home for Orphans. Basically, there are two parents who are unable to have kids so they adopt some from the orphanage and the kids have to learn how to be a family, get to know each other, find their place here, etc. I'd prefer the kids and maybe even the parents to be different fantasy races but mostly the kids. It would focus on slice of life, fluff and daily family life plus adventures and fun for the littles. And of course, with fantasy races, the kids and parents learning their abilities and magic and whatever unique things apply to their races. I prefer the kids to be actual babies and little kids but this could always be modified to a community town just for ABDLs, where caregivers adopt adult babies instead of baby babies. That way ABs get treated exactly the same as real babies and everything around them is made to accommodate them, such as playgrounds made for adult babies to play on but looking as babyish/childish and colourful as possible. Fantasy races are usually more sparkly or interesting than just plain humans imo.

Second idea is: A Neko RP/anything with nekos (cat-people). I have a couple of different ideas for this.

1. It could be the case where humans/other races are the owners and adopt Nekos as pets or slaves. I prefer pets. I don't have much of a plot for this one yet but I kind of think like, the nekos can do jobs like chores, the groceries, house cleaning and such, and get rewards for their work, and they have to be diapered and dressed in cute baby clothes all the time, and only masters/owners are allowed to change them and make the rules for them. The neko would have to wear a collar with their owner's name on it. And if the owner has work or school, the nekos go to a neko daycare while their owner is busy working or studying. Either that or everyone brings their pet nekos with them and puts them in a play pen in the office or classroom with other nekos. 

2. Adoption! Some humans adopt a neko (or two) to be their baby/child and they have to learn how to care for them and about their cat traits and cat behaviours and needs. The little neko/s has to learn to love their new parents and figure out life with their new family. They are totally dependent on their parents for everything and they need a routine/schedule and rules or boundaries. (Here are some goals she or he could reach for:

Goals for RP:

Learn some new things – for instance, lessons by daddy or mommy or tutors or even go to nursery school, doing what they ask, a new language, maths or English, music instrument

Make some friends

Grow closer to parent/carer

Learn new things about friends and carers

, build bonds

Master a new skill i.e. ballet, skating

How to be a good Little Kitten

Communication skills

Learn how to handle a phase or fear

Learn magic powers

or other fun skills

Learn about cats

and being part cat

How to get along with others (even ones you don’t like)

How to walk on a leash or toddler harness

Complete things on her sticker reward chart and get rewards

Plan the future of her life and her carer

)

And the last idea: Adult Rugrats

Okay, so I grew up watching Rugrats and I loved it back then and still do now, and I am re-watching episodes right now lol. So I thought why not do an rp based off a favourite cartoon of so many ABDLs?

1. We can make it so that our characters are like Tommy and his friends in that they can talk to each other in a special language grown-ups only hear as baby babble and also are more intelligent and aware than real life human 1 year olds. But instead, it's with our own OCs, who could be any race and have any powers or abilities. And we'd have to make up what their parents and families are like as well. Our characters can have all kinds of baby adventures and fun. Even try out different episodes storylines/basic plots of the real Rugrats show but with some changes to suit our characters and make it different, or just taking the basic idea and changing it to work with our OCs and how they would act/what they would do.

Another variant is this plot I came up with:

2. – a group of teens who are about to graduate high school borrow a book from the witchcraft section of the library at their school and decide to play with it one rainy day at one of their houses. What they didn’t know is that the spells in the book actually work and that one of them is a witch and doesn’t know it, but the witches' spell backfires and instead of becoming older they are now babies again, but babies who still have a child’s brain and are aware of what’s happening around them. They can talk to each other in a magical language that sounds like baby babble to other adults (except witches). Basically they are the new rugrats and their families are raising them all over again. The family members memories had been altered by the spell, so now they think the babies were recently born and the spell also changed their homes and belongings into baby things and changed the world around them too! Parents and siblings were made younger again too, and it's going to be odd for the teen family members to now  be the youngest members of their families and friends.    

So, those are some of my ideas and the ones I am craving the most right now.

I prefer semi-literate to literate rp partners, but so long as I can see you're making an effort, that's fine too. I just don't like rps where I have to drive the entire plot and every conversation by myself. One liners are okay periodically but I would prefer a couple of sentences rather than one line or a couple of words.

I tend to write at least a couple of paragraphs per post. And I'd aim to post a couple of times a week. On my days off I'd post more often but sometimes I get full time work and wouldn't be able to rp as much then. For my normal work schedule it's usually 2 days on and 8 days off. I'll keep you informed of my current schedule and when I will post if you are rping with me.

And, one last thing I should probably mention, I strongly prefer to have non-sexual rps as I'm more of an AB than anything else and it kicks me straight out of littlespace when adult thoughts and feelings intrude. Romance between consenting adults is fine, but I prefer the littles to be innocent and focused on playing and learning. And of course lots of diaper changes and babyish experiences.

I have Discord and Skype for OOC chat if you want to talk there but we could also talk through private messages here as well.

Thanks for reading to those of you who are interested. Am always happy to share ideas, brainstorm plots, and chat about stuff with interested rpers.

Here is an idea....

Someone is given a doll, but they have no idea that the doll is not actually a doll, but magic fairy or something that has somehow trapped herself in this world. The ten year old child has no idea this fairy is actually a teenager because the "doll" is actually so small, it only comes up to her chest level or so.

When no one else is looking, the fairy, 'magically to the ten year old's eyes' comes to life and starts to play with her.  Of course, the fairy is trapped, and she had been through heck and back trying to escape others that saw her as a freak and wanted to make her perform tricks to make money at her expense, but a ten year old would not be thinking like that, would she?

So, the fairy has to appease the ten year old in order to get her help to find a way to get back home.

In the adventures, the ten year old sees the fairy as her little child.  After all, she still believes it's a doll even if it is a magical doll.

So, she has to put up with the ten year old checking her pants to see if she peed, she has to put up with the ten year old scolding her for stuff that is imaginary from time to time, and being put in bed for a few minutes as time out for misbehaving.  

Does the fairy eventually convince the ten year old to start out on a magical quest to find the fairy realm with her and to convince her that she is not a doll?

While this may not be the typical daddy or mommy/ little girl RP, I think it could lead to big sister/ Little sister situation where the big sister takes care of the little sister because the little sister knows nothing about how to behave, and once the fairy convinces the ten year old that she really is a fairy, then she will need to learn how to be human, and in first or second grade or something at school in order to not get captured by the kind of people that would exploit her.

Part of the fairy's problem, is she has somehow lost the ability to do real magic, thus the reason the ten year old doesn't believe she's a real fairy not to mention that she had been told for a couple of years now, that fairies were really just part of stories, and not real in this world.

Thus:

The fairy cannot fly.  The fairy cannot use any magic that affects other creatures, nor can it seem to change its size in this world.  However, as they quest for her powers to return home, she will start to gain some powers back.

The fairy will be able to work minor magic on itself, such as changing her hair color, changing her eye color, and even becoming invisible for just about 30 seconds or so before the magic fails.

You can be the fairy if you like while I play the ten year old girl who is trying to figure out what kind of doll this really is, or...

If you prefer, we can do it the other way.

What do you think?

On 4/13/2019 at 8:27 AM, Ishigreensa said:

What do you think?

Hi there, this is a really good idea. But not quite what I was going for. Thanks for sharing though. It sounds like a good plot for a short story. Or maybe you can do this idea with someone else.