Diapers VERSUS The Toliet  

261 members have voted

1. 1. Diapers or the Toliet

• Diapers
    • Toliet
    • It's a Draw, nobody should win

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Generally I would rather useing the Diaper than the Toilet in public but at home I would just use the toilet. Why just in public? Think.. I don't want any kinds of diseases to get into me. I have found that by using the public toilets often has caused me to get very sick a few days later.

Soo yeah.

• 4 weeks later...

I rarely use the potty for anything other than cleaning out my messy diaper when I change it. I haven't liked interrupting my activities just because I needed to poop or pee, ever since I was a kid. Diapers (or sometimes underpants) are much more convenient. I change when I feel like it.

i voted for toilet, because i really am not a were big DL... i use to potty :) everyday, only occasionally (when my parents are not at home) i love to wear my little girl Pull-ups for the whole weekend... then i switch back to the potty.

but its always the best feeling to wet my training pants after a long day of studying (i sometimes wear them during the day)

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

I'll be different (well somebody has to!) B) It's the toilet for me, mainly because you didn't give me a real choice :( I don't like poopy pants but a wet diaper is a happy diaper :D Extended times away from home I use the toilet as much as possible to minimize changes ;) At or near home I just pee at the first pressure and change as needed :) Bad days I wet heavily beyond my control wherever I am :blush: I regularly poop in the morning and in the evening so I'm usually home for that- morning is the main one and the evening small so I can hold it till I get home if I need to, which I usually do :whistling: I'm close to 24/7 partly by need and partly by choice since I don't like taking the chance of wetting my pants :angel_not:

Bettypooh

Guest Wetnmessy247

I have a large towel that I have draped over my toilet to hide it from my sight. :)

I have not used a toilet anywhere for about 5 years now and the sight of a toilet is repulsive to me.

I do flush it though because sitting water is a bad thing. But i do my best to touch the handle with just my pinky finger as I hate even touching the toilet.

I don't have people over to my apt, but on the rare occassion I do I tell them the towel is because the lid is missing and I don't want my cats getting in it.

They may believe me. But it's probable everyone I know knows I wear because the stench of a wet and messy diaper follows me wherever I go. :blush:

• 9 months later...