LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New here, Incontinent, trying to find happiness in nappies.

Hi all I am new here. Male suffering urge and night time incontinence from the UK. I am trying to accept my issues and trying to find a way to enjoy nappies seeing as they are something I will be having to deal with for the foreseeable future. I have created a blog about incontinence, living with it and dealing with the problems it throws at us! I do not write this blog to make money, I write it as a way of coping with my incontinence and hopefully help some others. https://incontinenceliving.wordpress.com/ I do not mind who reads it, comments on it, likes or follows whether your incontinent or a diaper lover.

Welcome.  You have come to the right place.  All of us have different experiences to share when it comes to wearing diapers.  A lot of the members here take a lot of their time to share their own personal experiences or provide advice/support.  Diapers are different for all of us.  Some need them physically, some mentally, some sexually and some everywhere in between.  You have people who wear diapers hardly at all and you have others like myself who need to wear them all the time.  A lot of postds here are realted to ABDL but there is a whole forum just for those like yourself suffering from incontinence.  

Over time, you will learn to accept your incontinence. I am bladder and bowel incontinent since last summer because of a bad disc in my lower back. It took a while to learn how to deal with my incontinence. The bladder incontinence is not really a big issue to deal with because if I wet myself in public, my diaper obsorbs it and nobody knows I just wet myself. It is only when I poop myself in public that it is a major problem and it is very embarrassing but I have learned how to deal with the messy diapers when I am out and about. I carry a backpack with 4 diapers and a complete cleanup kit to change if I mess myself. I know where all of the handicap bathrooms are in my area and head for the nearest one if I  mess myself. After having so many accidents, I have accepted my incontinence. When I have an accident, I just get cleaned up and put on a clean diaper and go about my day as if nothing happened. Over time, you will accept this issue.

19 hours ago, incon25 said:

Hi all I am new here. Male suffering urge and night time incontinence from the UK. I am trying to accept my issues and trying to find a way to enjoy nappies seeing as they are something I will be having to deal with for the foreseeable future. I have created a blog about incontinence, living with it and dealing with the problems it throws at us! I do not write this blog to make money, I write it as a way of coping with my incontinence and hopefully help some others. https://incontinenceliving.wordpress.com/ I do not mind who reads it, comments on it, likes or follows whether your incontinent or a diaper lover.

I have long since accepted and embraced my incontinene and need for protection 24/7 Believe me it is the way forward. As for your blog it makes for a great read.

Welcome to the group, dealing with incontinence issues does get easier over time as you get use to being diapered 24/7 and accept the fact its a medical issue and when you find a diaper you can trust to work wearing and using diapers becomes a daily routine. 

For me my diaper of choice is Betterdry or the printed version Crinklz they have proven to be absorbant and leak way less often then other diapers I have tried. Remember you are not alone in dealing with incontinence and there is no shame in needing diapers as an adult, and there are some benefits in being diapered (no more worrying if you need to pee and are stuck in traffic or the only bathroom is busy or closed ) 

we all want to be back out of diapers but if we need to remain diapered for life it’s really not that bad of an medical issue to deal with when you think and see what others have to deal with medically and physically on a daily basis.