LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have U Wet Your Nappy Yet?

Ive been AB/DL for as long as i can remember, but ive never wet.

I use hair removal cream which makes me feel so warm and snug inside my nappy. I spend my night times feeling aroused or just snug as a baby.

I've tried so often to wet, but it just doesnt happen. so i pretend.

My question is...Why can't i wet my nappy? Do you have any tips for me?

Any help appreciated...i will experiment tonight, UK time

could you explain more Do you have to wet but just cant go in your diapers and up using the toilet instead?

if this is the case a couple thing to try is when you have to go try siting on the toilet with your diapers on and try to relax. Try drinking lots of water so you have to go more. this takes some time to retrain your self to go in your diapers it don't happen over night. and as i sad before relaxing your bladder muscles is the key thing. good luck

could you explain more Do you have to wet but just cant go in your diapers and up using the toilet instead?

if this is the case a couple thing to try is when you have to go try siting on the toilet with your diapers on and try to relax. Try drinking lots of water so you have to go more. this takes some time to retrain your self to go in your diapers it don't happen over night. and as i sad before relaxing your bladder muscles is the key thing. good luck

This is good advice. And just think...if you have plenty to drink - water, juice, beer, whatever - and are in a diaper (and don't take it off) the need is eventually going to catch up to you! Do this and when you feel the pressure of needing to release, don't force it - relax and let it happen. Good luck and do write back wet!

That's it, relax, relax, relax... It'll happen but you spend every day of your life from toddlerhood onwards being convinced by people that Wetting Yourself Is Bad. It's a hard mental hurdle to overcome but it can be done. Eventually it'll become second nature.

Plenty of liquid to create a little pressure is a good idea but don't go overboard because that can actually make it harder to let it go. Try waiting to the point where you would normally get up and go to the loo to try. Another trick is the reverse of a potty training trick ;) put your diaper on and try to pee while you're sitting on the loo. It's a more 'normal' setting to pee in, which should make it easier; it helped me when I was first starting out.

BEER.... relaxs you and makes you need to pee :P just drink some then hold out for as long as possible... then an accident will happen :P (and it feels better being uncontrolled :X) After that it will be easier. Lots of water works as well, or coke since coke makes you need to pee.

Ive been AB/DL for as long as i can remember, but ive never wet.

I use hair removal cream which makes me feel so warm and snug inside my nappy. I spend my night times feeling aroused or just snug as a baby.

I've tried so often to wet, but it just doesnt happen. so i pretend.

My question is...Why can't i wet my nappy? Do you have any tips for me?

Any help appreciated...i will experiment tonight, UK time

the harder you try the more it WON'T Happen

so stop trying and evensully it will happen it takes along time to undo what you mum took along time getting you to do

Try warm water first, you will get the sensation, snd then let go in your diaper, worked for me the first time I wet, now I can wet anytime I want,I have my second diaper on tonight, the earlyer one jst couldn't hold anymore....

thank you for taking time to reply everyone.

thekid1...i dont have to wet but i want to experience it. Thank you for your advice about sitting on the toilet. I will try that one.

I thought i was relaxing when i try to wet, but i guess im not relaxing enough....i'll keep trying.

WallaWalla...you misunderstood. I dont use the cream inside my nappy. I use it at bathtime. What i meant is that the smooth after fx makes me feel warm etc.

Thank you again everyone. I will keep you all updated. :)

first ry drinking tons of water then sit around a relax as the others said but if you real want it to happen then as you sit around or what ever try this I had great exp with this one after drink lot of water sand by the sink and do the dishes you sit on the potty and run the sink the runing water sound make me and my little one wet alot they soak the nappys and diapers from the sounds of running water

:whistling: your cute too

Hi babygirl,

All good advice here but the most important thing is to relax. As was mentioned the harder you try the harder it is. Beer does make you pee and so does cranberry juice. Try drinking cran jc and club soda. After 3 or 4 of them you WILL have to pee and then it is just a matter of relaxing. Good luck and please let us know how you make out.

I agree with the other posts in trying putting some water in the diaper to see if that helps to let you go. Also, I believe that some people may have a psychological issue in which the thought of them peeing or pooping themselves prevents em from doing it. I also agree by drinking lots of water. Also, when you get the urge to go just don't go to the bathroom and enjoy the sensations of going in ur pants or shorts or etc.

im warm, im relaxed im in my thick nappies waiting to wet...its there but it wont come. :crybaby: i want to wet :blush:

So once you've got yourself into that situation, do something else. Watch TV, read a book, play a game or anything else you normally do to relax because you need to calm down some. Now try some of the suggestions in this thread. If you're patient, relaxed and you wait long enough, it will happen eventually. The laws of human biology say so :)

One of the things that helped me in the beginning, 1 was the little bit of warm water, and 2 was going to the basement, in my mind, I think, I didn't want to mess up my house, and going to the basement, garage or wherever, you won't possibly make a mess by leaking, relaxes your mind and your body will allow you to go, sounds crazy, but then again I'm nuts anyway.

Give it a shot, the most it can do is not work for you, it worked for me....

I don't wet very often, but for the longest time I was like you and couldn't make myself wet no matter what. The thing that worked for me was learning to let go when I stepped into the shower. Maybe it was the constantly running water or the fact that it would just run down the drain, but it was easier to get my body to let go in the shower. Once I could do that consistently, I had no trouble wetting in my diapers - although I still can't seem to do it lying down.

• 3 weeks later...