LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding a new home.

elfowl

Right before Taylor’s explosion the bell rang and students began to file out. Kyle looked around embarrassedly glad most of the students missed the little rant. He held Taylor as the teacher gathered her things then gave the boy a shake “you just don’t learn do you baby boy. Now daddy has to spank you again” 

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Outrage and anger quickly melts away into fear and panic as Kyle says he has to spank me.  I squirm and try to fight my way out of his grip, but this time trying to get closer to him, trying to hug him that.  Somewhere in my mind logic is pulled out that he can't spank me if I'm hugging him too tight.  "No Daddy!  Please!  I'm your baby boy!  I'm not hungry but I'll eat!  I'm your baby boy Daddy!  I'm your hungry baby boy Daddy!  I need some yummies in my tummy!  Please Daddy!  Don't spank me!"  Words pour out of my mouth, as I try to say anything and everything to avoid a spanking.

Kyle holds the panicking little boy rubbing his back “now where was this nice respectful attitude 2 minutes ago” he give the boy a squeeze “ok sweetheart that’s your warning and you won’t get another one. You need to learn to watch your mouth.you can disagree with daddy all you want but when you are with the name calling  and rude tone then we have a problem” he gathers thier things carrying his boy “daddy will never forece to to eat baby but I’d like you to try it is lunch time after all”

I nod, clinging onto Kyle fretfully, but slowly calming down.  "Okay Daddy.  I'm sorry.  I didn't mean to call you a jerk, it's just you were tickling me, and I don't like being tickled, it's mean, and it makes people mean.  I won't get angry again, I promise.  I'm sorry.  I'll eat if you want me to."

I cling to Kyle tightly as he carries me to the cafeteria.  My grip slowly slackens as I calm down, when I'm feeling calmer, my stomach growls and i blush.  "I guess I am hungry Daddy."

"I'd like the PB&J Daddy."  I say softly as I relax in his arms.  "Why do I have to have a bottle though?... it's not like I can't hold a cup.  and I wouldn't spill one if you gave it to me."

Kyle smiles down at Taylor. You e been carried around school barefoot all day, you took a nap in a crib in the middle of class. You’ve had 3 very public fits. Does it really matter what kind of cup you drink from baby”

I want to object to Kyle's points and to point out that none of those had been my choice or my fault.  but then he brings up me getting upset and throwing fits, and I shrink down, cowed, and embarrassed.  "No... I guess not Daddy."  I say, blushing hard.

I eat from Kyle's hand, realizing that I don't really have too much of a choice, but not arguing and fighting will make things easier.  Kyle has definitely proven that he'll win if I try to fight him anyways.  Drinking from the bottle is a bit hard.  I have to lean very far back to even get it to start flowing, and then it's only at a dribble unless I suck on it, and then I have to do it pretty hard.  The easiest way is to lean back so that I"m lying nearly horizontal in Kyle's arms.

Once the sandwich is finished Kyle wipes Taylor’s mouth then lays him back in a cradle position to finish his bottle. “You are doing so good baby eating all of your lunch now we have our appointment in 5 minutes sweetheart and I expect you to behave”

I blush hard as I drink down my bottle.  Kyle's praise feels good for some reason, but it's still embarrassing.  I finish drinking the bottle, then ask.  "You're not really going to put me in Daycare  are you Daddy?  I'm too old... right?"

Kyle sits Taylor up and wipes the corners of his mouth “honey of course we are really going to daycare and you aren’t too big at all, you fit in the cribs so that’s a clear sign. And I think it’s really important that you make some developmentally appropriate friends, it’s not good for you to be around grownups all the time. And you won’t be the oldest they have pre K there so you’ll be In The littler class”

"What in the world do you mean 'developmentally appropriate friends'?  I'm in pre-calc, I'm seventeen.  I'm about to graduate from high-school, I way older than pre-K"  I know he has me on me fitting in the crib, so I don't bother to argue that point, but everything else I know he doesn't have anything to back it up.  He'll probably pull out some bullshit reasoning for the rest as well, but at least this way I can say I tried.

Kyle gives Taylor a squeeze “baby you’re smart no one is denying that but you’re also little and need to be cared for. You may disagree but as your daddy I’m not comfortable with you being around teenagers they are much too grown up for you sweetheart”

I look Kyle dead in the eyes, not willing to let him weasel his way out of this one by being vague.  "How am I not grown up daddy?  I'm a teenager.  Why can't I be around teenagers?  You say I'm smart.  What use is it going to be for me to make friends with little babies who don't know how to talk, and can barely get up to 10 when they count?"

“Baby remember what daddy said age is just a number and it’s development and maturity that counts now developmentally you’re very little and as far as maturity we will just see. Also remember that daddy is going to make sure you get your education just at a different pace that’s all sweetheart”

I'm completely unsatisfied with Kyle's explanation, and glare at him.  "How am I developmentally very little?  You don't have a reason do you?  you're just making stuff up to try to treat me like a toddler.  Aren't you?  Why Daddy?  Why are you doing this?"

Kyle looked truly surprised “sweetheart I mean physical development, you are tiny, you can’t deny that I’d say maybe on par with a 5-6 year old and if we are being honest puberty just hasn’t happened and maybe never will”

"So I'm short.  What does that have to do with anything.  There are plenty of short adults, and If I'm five or six that puts me past pre-k, that's first or second grade easily."  I blush hard, getting a bit frustrated, and flustered.  My height, lack of facial hair, and high voice had always been a sore point every since the Doctor said that I was done growing, and wouldn't ever get any taller.  "I'm definitely not a baby like you keep trying to say I am."

Kyle sighs “look baby, I get that this isn’t something you want to do but daddy really thinks this is important and if you don’t fit in or it doesn’t work out we will just try something else ok sweetheart right now we need to get going” he stood carrying the boy toward the daycare

I huff, and cross my arms as Kyle carries me.  "This isn't going to work out.  This is going to be awful.  They probably will just turn you away at the door 'cuz I'm too big for Daycare Daddy.  and even if they do let me in, I'm not gonna make friends with a bunch of babies who probably can't even talk, let alone read.  I'm just gonna sit there and be bored, and if you make me keep going I'm just slowly gonna go crazy cuz I'll have nothing to do all day."

Kyle rocked the boy I his arms “you do t have to like this baby but you are expected to behave like a good boy and keep an open mind these kids are smart and I know for a fact you won’t be the biggest kid here, my youngest brother Tyler is in the pre k class, you’ll call him uncle Ty and he’s taller then you by quite a little bit”

When Kyle reveals that there are some bigger kids there as well, I look at him in amazement.  "Wait, there are other big kids like me there?  Why what did they do?  Is this a special ed class?"  after he admonishes me, I nod.  "I'll be a good boy Daddy, and I'll call him Uncle Ty."