LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding a new home.

elfowl

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyle rubbed Taylor’s arm “no worries sweetheart, we’ll just see how things go. In the mean time all you have to remember is that I am your daddy all the time and that it’s not embarrassing it’s just legally true”

I get a bit frustrated at Kyle for avoiding my question, and ask a bit more forcefully.  "What do you mean five is way too big for me Daddy?  I'm seven-fucking-teen!"  I struggle and squirm a bit in his arms, more to let him know i'm upset than to try to get away, I know he's too strong for that to work.

The slap to the face is completely unexpected and causes me to yelp more from surprise than pain, but I quickly raise my hand to my face, cupping my cheek.   I whimper and try to make myself look smaller by scrunching down in his arms, and murmuring "okay Daddy"

I squeeze Kyle back when he squeezes me.  I want to fight him, to argue that I'm not his baby boy, to object to the term munchkin, but instead I just find myself nodding, as I cling to him.

"My Daddy..."  I respond, blushing hard, purely embarrassed to call him Daddy.  I hug him tightly, my embarrassment seemingly correlating with the amount of dependence on him I feel.

Kyle leaned in pressing his forehead against Taylor’s “my smart boy that’s right munchkin I’m your daddy and I’m your daddy all the time in front of everybody now I trust that we won’t have to have this conversation again will we baby”

My grip on Kyle tightens a bit, and I shake my head.  "No Daddy."  My blush burns brightly on my cheeks as I think of how Tom and Dean and all of my other friends are going to react to this.

Kyle gave Taylor a small smile and wiped his face before lifting the barefoot boy and carrying him back to the table.  He places Taylor on the ground across from Dan and Tim the looked at the the boy and ask “what happened buddy” they all look at Taylor expectantly 

I blush hard and look down at the ground trying to talk, but nothing comes out.  I look up at Kyle, and tears begin to well up, as my eyes shine with fear.  I finally manage to spit out "D-Daddy... Daddy explained some things... a-and now I'm gonna be a good b-boy."

Kyle stood behind Taylor with his hands on his shoulders. At Taylor’s words he kissed the boys hair dan reached forward with a napkin and dried the boys eyes “no need for tears buddy your daddy loves you and me and uncle Tim are always here to help”

My actions before, the tears in my eyes and my fearful look towards Kyle had been a ploy,  trying to get them on my side, to realize that something was wrong, but now that they revealed that they were not just in on it but supportive, true terror flooded through me, real tears welling up and spilling out.

Despite myself I find myself turning around, grabbing onto Kyle hard, and burying my face in his chest.  "Please don't do this."  I mumble into his shirt.  "Daddy... Tim, Dan.... please!  Please don't do this to me!"

Kyle folded the little boy into his arms “baby it’s done, the only thing for you to do is accept it sweetheart” he levered the boys chin with his finger “now do you want to wLk to class like a big boy or should daddy carry you”

I hold onto Kyle tightly as he makes me look up at him, calmer now, but still crying.  He hasn't given my shoes back, and since Tim and Dan already know, and Daddy's already carried me off with everyone watching I'm not as concerned with people seeing me.  "Carry me please Daddy." I murmur.

Kyle smiled at the little boy, they were making progress “of course baby” he reach forward and lifted the boy into a cradle position so that Kyle was holding his back and under the knees “my good baby” he cooed “let’s go to class sweetheart”