LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding a new home.

elfowl

I jump and try to pull away when Kyle reaches down and grabs my shoes, pulling them away  "Hey!  What are you-"  Then explains a new rule.  I groan and then begin reciting.  "Whenever you take away my shoes, I have to stay where you put me untill you give them back..."  I put my fingers up for air quotes,  "It means I'm glued to the floor."

I sigh.  "Speaking of shoes.  What am I going to do for my lab Kyle?  Profesor Vasquez isn't going to let me in without closed toed shoes."

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Dude!"  I hiss, trying to keep my voice down and indicate for Kyle to do the same.  "I can't call you that here, people will think we're like dating or something.  And you can't take me to Daycare, they won't let me in." 

After I let Kyle know my protests I sit, and wait for him to return with food, looking around, now worried that people will see me, completely bare from the knees down.

"Oh yeah?  Well he beat my ass last night for swearing, He's insisting on me calling him 'Daddy', and he keeps talking about putting me in the daycare here at school.  It's either his idea of some fucked up joke, in which case, yeah he is being mean and knows it,  or he's gone coo coo for cocopuffs off the deep end"

I find it a bit hard to contain my emotions, ending up half yelling by the end of my rant, and standing up, not moving my feet though.  I sit back down, my head falling into my hands with a huff.  "Man, I'm having a hard enough time as it is, and I don't need this shit.  I don't want to be here.  I don't want to deal with the world.  and it looks like I just lost both of my parents and my best friend, and all I got in return is a fucking psycho, who legally owns me."

My rage turns into a tired sadness, and I feel tears beginning to well up in my eyes,  I fight to keep myself from crying, sniffing, and trying to not let Dan and Tim see.

"No Kyle, I'm really fucking not"  I spit out, not able to keep my voice from choking up.  I'm on the verge of tears and I don't want to be here, I don't want to be around other people,   and i really don't want to cry in front of my friends.

I keep my head buried in my hands, and desperately try to keep the tears welling up in my eyes from spilling over.  one or two slip out and I sniff again, trying to keep my nose from dripping snot.

I want to yell at Kyle to fuck off, that I don't need him, to fight and struggle, and force him to drop me,  ...but I don't.  Once I feel his arms around me, I just latch onto him instead, wrapping my arms tightly around him.  It's comforting to feel his touch, and I try to absorb it like a sponge.

When he lifts me in his arms, I cant hold back anymore, I bury my face into his shoulder, and simply let loose, sobbing hard.  I moan and wail into Kyle's firm shoulder, letting his body silence me as much as it can.  In that moment I don't care about anyone hearing or seeing me... I just... I just need him.

“Ok baby, your ok daddy’s here sweetheart, daddy’s got you just calm down baby” Kyle rubbed the boys back waiting for him to calm. Once he did Kyle planted a kiss on Taylor’s head and sat him down “eat your breakt baby”

I slowly calm down as Kyle rocks me and rubs my back.  As I calm down, my awareness expands, and I can feel Tim and Dan staring at my back.  Once I'm calmer, I feel Kyle kiss me, and then set me down on the bench at the table where we're sitting, telling me to eat my breakfast. 

I blush, staring down at my cereal, not daring to look up at he faces of my two friends.  I should hate Kyle right now, I should want nothing to do with him.  After how he treated me last night, how he's still treating me today.  Instead, I find myself reaching out and grabbing onto his sleeve, finding comfort in his presence, reassurance in his touch, and not feeling strong enough to go on without it.  I pick up the plastic spoon from the set of silverware, and start eating my fruit loops, not daring to look up, and not strong enough to let go.

Kyle leans over the sitting boy, he places a kiss on the boys hair and tucks a napkin into his shirt to act like a bib “eat baby daddy’s not going anywhere I promise” he starts to mKe small talk with his friends 

I grimace, not wanting Tim and Dan to see this, but make no move to fight Kyle, or pull the napkin out of my shirt collar.  "You're not my Daddy, Kyle"  I mumble quietly,  still hanging on to his shirt sleeve with one hand.

I continue eating, listening in to the other three's conversation, but not joining in, slowly munching until the cereal is all gone.

Kyle stopped mid sentence and focused on Taylor. He reached out and cupped Taylor’s chin with his hand “care to take that back baby if not we can go into the bathroom and my hand can have a conversation with your bum bum just like last night now who am I sweetheart”

"No."  I say, defiantly staring into Kyle's eyes, quietly, but loud enough to be sure that Tim and Dan can hear as well.  "I'm not going to call you Daddy, and you're not going to beat my ass in public.  I will shout and scream until somebody comes to help, and they'll arrest you."

"NO!"  I shout as kyle picks me up easily.  "STOP!  LET ME GO!"  I struggle hard, trying to squirm my way out of Kyle's grasp, but fail completely.  The larger, stronger boy is just far too much for me to do anything to.  "HELP!" I call out, desperate to avoid the spanking I know is coming.  "HELP!  PLEASE, SOMEBODY!"

Kyle shook his head being big had some advantages “nothing to see here, just a naughty litttle boy” he reached in his pocket and pulled out a pacifier and popped it in Taylor’s mouth “it that comes out you will be one short little boy”

I'm caught completely off guard as Kyle shove the pacifier in my mouth,  I go to spit it out, but Kyle's warning causes me to hesitate... I hold it in my mouth as he carries me, and then despite myself start to suckle it.  strangely it begins to calm me down, it's strangely comforting to suck on the rubber teat, the plastic shield nudging gently against my lips.  I stop struggling, and let Kyle carry me away.

Kyle walked into the first empty classroom he could find and rather then spank the boy in his arms he sat down with Taylor in his arms and began to rock. He dropped a kiss on Taylor’s hair “baby why do we keep struggling I love you and want to take care of you but I will spark that naughty bottom if I need to”

I suck on the pacifier as Kyle rocks me, slowly calming down.  The soft kiss on my hair helps.  I whimper and look up at him, looking for permission to take out the pacifier before I start speaking.

I look up at Kyle, pulling out my paci to speak.  "You're not my father, so me calling you Daddy just makes us look weird.  And I hate you embarrassing me in front of our friends."