LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding a new home.

elfowl

Kyle catches his boy and lifts him up so he’s cradled against his chest “oh baby everything is fine you’ll see daddy will take care of everything little one” he bounced the smaller boy in his Tms “now then baby let’s find you something better to wear shall we” he carried Taylor back to his room

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's strangely comforting to be carried.  all the weight of the world, the weight of your own body is taken off of you, instead being held by someone else, holding you, safely.. I snuggle into Kyle's chest, the tears slowly abating as I mash my face into his chest.

I'm confused by his words.  and manage to croak out in a strained voice.  "But, I'm already dressed though..."

Kyle carries Taylor to his room “you are baby but not the way daddy wants you to dress.

kyke pulled out red shorts with a red and white matching tee shirt and red flip flops 

“herecwe go baby this is much better”

I make small noises of protest, as Kyle tells me that I'm not dressed how he wants me to be, but don't say anything, or try to move out of his grasp.

When he pulls out the shorts I cling to his chest, and burry my face into him.  "Nooooooooooo!  I hate shorts!"  I whine.

Kyle looked at Taylor in surprise “that’s kind of weird sweetheart but you better get used to them because you’ll be wearing shorts a lot unless you want to to to school naked that is” he put the boy down “ so get dressed sweetheart”

"No."  I retort, crossing my arms and sticking my lips out in a pout.  "I'm already dressed, I don't need to wear something else, this is what I wear all the time.  Let's go."

I glare at Kyle, but quickly start getting undressed.  I slide off my shoes, and pull off my socks, then take off my t-shirt, and stand there, still in my jeans.  I cross my arms, frowning grumpily.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"  I shout, quickly scrambling for the shorts, and pulling them, on.  "You can't send me to school naked, that'd be illegal... and everyone would make fun of me... and you'd just be being a big asshole."  I slip on the flip flops Kyle got out for me, still pouting grumpily.

I start to open my mouth in protest about being told off about my language asking what he's going to do about it, but the memory of last night's spanking springs to mind, and I falter, my mouth falling shut again, settling for a pout instead.  I look down at my outfit, cringing at the sight of my bare knees.

"Alright,"  I grumble  "Let's go ahead and get to school so everyone can make fun of me, and make you happy."

Kyle took Taylor’s hand “nonsense swing one will make fun of you, you look like a perfectly adorable little boy which is exactly what you are now let’s get going we have classes then an appointment with daycare after lunch”

I let Kyle take my hand and lead me out of the apartment to school, grumbling along the way  "I'm not a little boy,  and they won't take me in daycare... I'm too old.  Not that I need it."  I sigh, resigning myself to my fate.

I roll my eyes, but follow Kyle's directions, climbing into the back seat, quietly grumbling "I don't need a booster seat."  I buckle myself in and wait for Kyle to drive us to school.

I unbuckle myself, and roll my eyes,  "I can be a big boy and walk by myself, 'Daddy'."  I start to walk away, towards the school, but not so fast that he can't grab my hand if he wants, not wanting to get in trouble again.

Kyle sighed and hurried after Taylor “that is not ok baby you alwYs hold Daddy’s hand in a parking lot it’s busy like a street and you’re so little cars may not see you” he took Taylor’s Hand and walked toward the school

I sigh, but let Kyle take my hand.  "I'm not stupid Daddy.  I always look for cars, and I don't walk in front of them if I can help it, and If I am going to do so, I make sure they see me before I cross.  I don't need you to guide me around like I'm a little kid, and I don't need you to hold my hand." 

Despite my protests I don't try to pull away, or make Kyle drop my hand, and simply walk beside him into school, not letting go of his hand until he lets go of mine.

"Fruit Loops, please"  I respond, surprised that he's not taking me through the line.  "Don't you need me to pay for it?"

I'm hyper aware of all the people around me,  and hope they're not staring... I hate it when my knees show, it makes me look like a little kid.  It hits me that I've got a lab today, after lunch, are they even going to let me in without closed toed shoes?

“Coming right up kiddo” kyle bent down and grabbed Taylor’s flip flops “ok new rule sweetheart when daddy puts you somewhere and takes these that means you stay put until you get them back, it means your glued to the floor, now you tell me sweetheart what is the new rule”