LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding a new home.

elfowl

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I cling to Daddy as he settles me on his hip, but look at him questioningly.  "Are Daddy, and Dada gonna sleep in my crib with me?  I wanna sleep with Daddy and Dada."  Then continue  "Am I gonna have my stuff in Daddy and Dada's room?"

• 3 weeks later...

I nod frowning, wanting to sleep with Daddy and Dada all the time, but happy to be allowed to sleep with them sometimes if I can't have that.  "What's gonna happen to my room though...?  are we gonna move my toys into your room now?"  I ask, letting out a tiny yawn.

• 1 month later...

I feel groggy as I first start to wake up.  I feel a kiss on top of my head, and blink, my eyes ending up back shut.  I let out a yawn, and blink, trying to look at the person kissing and cuddling me.  "Daddy?"  I mumble sleepily.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hearing that thre's going to be a lot of people seems a bit overwhelming, but my spirit drains, and I start to get a little worried and scared when Daddy tells me that my old classmates are going to be there too, and see me as a little baby.  I clutch Daddy a little desperately, and mumble.  "...o-oh...  okay..."

I snuggle happily into Daddy, and quietly murmur.  "Okay Daddy.  night-ni."  and close my eyes, willing myself to get more sleep so I can be ready for tomorrow, whatever that might entail.

I sleep quite a while, waking up slowly, feeling groggy, having forgotten what happened last night.  The morning light slowly helps me remember, and I feel conflicted by the prospect of what the day before me holds as I stretch and yawn, wriggling around on the bed.

• 2 weeks later...

I giggle and smile, rolling over onto my hands and knees, and crawl to Daddy, reaching up to  him to pick me up so I can cuddle and kiss him.  "Mornin' Daddy!"